Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anchal_M thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: soni.b

prashu...i think for the first time i barely concentrated on the epi!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

girls...sabka mood kharab hi dikh raha hai!!!! btw have promised myself not to bother abt dadi and anjali...so lets talk abt khushi...sar par chot lagi hai kya...how she ended up being amnesiac??? does she remmeber who shyam is???

Seems like Devi Maiyya has shifted her loyalties towards Shyam... Sabki buddhi bhrasht ho gayi hai except ASR... πŸ˜‘
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Shivi- Thts wht I said in crooner!! She is throwing tantrums!!!!!

Agreed abt her love and all.. But taking family for granted!! Why???

She dsnt knw that he family loves her too?? why doing this to poor family!!
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good night/day buddiesπŸ€—πŸ€—

subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arch_nat1112

Seriously Suba... I don't know how you continue to be soo positive when all this crap is happening!

And yes, seriously there needs to be some kind of link to what has been happening earlier! This is one thing what really irritates me!

Haan agree link shud be there...go back get the basics checked!!!! All of us will rem the dialogues ya...drama anyways its gonna happen..but pls khushi ke saath don play ard!!! 

basically i dinexpect anything out of today 's epi..and so was all set for drama...cos we have a trend of giving one-nice epi and come lets break the charm imme the next day!!!!! Iisliye ranting less... 

!! And am not even getting started on three muskeeters now..anjali daadi and shyam!!!! Am jus feeling bad for arnav khushi...!!!and arnav tho..ek side he s worried for his sis...upar se unaware of his jijaji sneeking into the house..and lo khushi tho shyam main goodness doondh rahi hain...And didi to apne pyaar main paagal hain.!!! Hai re nandakishore!!!!!!

Daadi has already lost her respect in my eyes so wahtver she does is gonna set me off...and with all this..they expect trp s to hit..and promote tho door ki baath hain..ab precap bhi nahin!!!!
Edited by subiscs - 11 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mouramen

@ Gandhari,

me too suffering from severe mood swings...amakeo siggy baniye dao...😭

nahole haath pa chure kandbo...

eyi nao khukhumoni!

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: am1983

Shivani, frankly, I lost all sympathies for this woman since Wednesday itself... if they wanted to give some scenes for Anji, they could have shown how sorry she is feeling for her lost baby.. instead, we are being shown how she is planning to manipulate the brother... in a blink, she agreed to throw tantrums on the family... and today she reached the peak of deception... and shouldn't Khushi feel sorry that Shyam is meeting Anji chupke chupke like a chor..

Baby is long forgotten yaar.. Its all about ShyamAnjali's lowe ishtory in which no one is interested accept the CVs..
PrashT thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Good night/day buddiesπŸ€—πŸ€—

Good Night/Day Nishii😳

Take Care
soni.b thumbnail
@nishi...goodnight!!!
@anchal...hamari prarthana...inko buddhi do bhagwan...aur thode zyada dose mein cvs ko!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Blimey!! The official FB page of IPK is in mess.. I'm snickering at the feedback πŸ˜† If only CVs pay some heed to it..
PrashT thumbnail
Buhbyee.. and Good Night/Day Guys...πŸ€—

Take Care Everyone...

and My Lovelies.. gussa mat ho...😊😊

Smile Everyone now😊😊😊😊😊

Cya allπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰