Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anchal_M thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

The funniest scene was the entire mandli walking with the food...like they are leading some warπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The entire family fussing over Anjali who doesnt deserve that attention.

Considering they gave us 3 beautiful scenes yesterday is the only consoling factor...they better give us a promo this weekend.

And that too a food fiesta -kheer, poori, mithai, chutney in a trolly for a woman who had a miscarriage a day before πŸ‘... And Anji reached new lows today, when she was acting lying down on bed when Khushi enters her room... πŸ˜•
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I know I was expecting at least the ending to be with a bang, give us something to look forward to instead thanda it was. Why in the world did they show Arnav and Akash going to an OB/GYN?? They could have scrapped that scene and shown one in which Arnav talks to Khushi, consoling her for the way Dadi treats her or him telling Dadi to show Khushi some respect. There was zero focus on Khushi and Arnav, it was all about Anjali.

It has always been, and sadly, it will always be.. Atleast there was a balance before, which seems to have lost its way right now.

I know this is plain rude but I need to get it off my heart... The sight of DB (read Anjali) irritates and annoys me to no end..
Anchal_M thumbnail
Originally posted by: beena14

Girls check this out πŸ€£πŸ€£

ROFLMAO!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Sudhanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"Relax Guys! Gusse ko andar karo okay. Lambi saas andar lo aur lambi saas bahar pheko!!"

Anchal_M thumbnail

It has always been, and sadly, it will always be.. Atleast there was a balance before, which seems to have lost its way right now.

I know this is plain rude but I need to get it off my heart... The sight of DB (read Anjali) irritates and annoys me to no end..

Can't agree more Shivi!! She's got one and half expressions in totality..  if one needs screen space, one needs to buck up in the acting department... πŸ€’
-Facetious- thumbnail
Originally posted by: am1983

And that too a food fiesta -kheer, poori, mithai, chutney in a trolly for a woman who had a miscarriage a day before ... And Anji reached new lows today, when she was acting lying down on bed when Khushi enters her room...

Oh man! More than Shyam's I want Anjali's execution... Agreed she's a victim, but her manipulative, conniving actions don't garner any sympathy.. Can't even give benefit of doubt DB was pleading for..
-Sudhanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beena14

Girls check this out πŸ€£πŸ€£

Yeah Zoha bhi naa..🀣🀣🀣🀣
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Sudhanya-

"Relax Guys! Gusse ko andar karo okay. Lambi saas andar lo aur lambi saas bahar pheko!!"

Oyee Hoyee...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Sudhi... NK is supeeerrr cute..!!!

He is always adorable.. cutie pie!!!😳😳😳😳

soni.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: prash_t

Hiee Soni..

Sab ka mood off hai...

No one liked the epi...

After two days of good epis.. they are back with bad epi, bad track!!

prashu...i think for the first time i barely concentrated on the epi!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
girls...sabka mood kharab hi dikh raha hai!!!! btw have promised myself not to bother abt dadi and anjali...so lets talk abt khushi...sar par chot lagi hai kya...how she ended up being amnesiac??? does she remmeber who shyam is???
-Facetious- thumbnail
Originally posted by: am1983

Can't agree more Shivi!! She's got one and half expressions in totality.. if one needs screen space, one needs to buck up in the acting department...

Exactly!! Those articles/interviews abt her leaving/demanding more screen space seems not to have worked in her favour.

Atleast for me, that is one factor to catalyse my annoyance with her for now..