Frequent Posters

beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
After watching the episode ...

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Mou must be super happy now ๐Ÿ˜†.. Baner jole bheshe ashar shubidha! Got better than my hug .. ๐Ÿ˜†

mou for you

sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

awe...a big...
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3184554

True! Why were Arnav and Aakash going without the patient?? ๐Ÿ˜†
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ suba,...you r right...

this too shall pass...QUOTE=subiscs]Finally caught up with the epi...can just sit through nothinghoping against all odds  that all is going well..its just a low tide...

but seriously cv's please revise ur dialogues...its the same khushi who said chod dijiye anjali ji ko..reminder one...anjali was pregnant that time when that happened..reminder two...he signed freaking divorce papers...and reminder three he kidnapped asr. And rem all scenes ...his pwd...and khushi and arnav were close to losing their lives!!!!!  Seriously...yeah it was so khushi like to think the goodness in others...but shyam!!!???? R u kidding me !!!!!! 

And yet despite all i hope khushi doesnt call him bac and u throw us something in unpredictable...just like when we expect a precap or promo u dont throw one...

Okay now bac to my all is well mode!!! Just another blah drama...next week might surprise us...and on another side..maybe a peaceful weekend watching all fav scenes!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
[/QUOTE]
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena14

After watching the episode ...

My exact same reaction๐Ÿคฃ
dennisdmenace thumbnail
QUOTE=Omoraboti]Mou must be super happy now ๐Ÿ˜†.. Baner jole bheshe ashar shubidha! Got better than my hug .. ๐Ÿ˜†

@ omoraboti, dekho kede kete ki aday korlam...ha ha...me and ASR๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
khushi doesnt deserve those kisses...
dennisdmenace thumbnail
@ nish, did you forgot how Anji wanted Chotey to accompany her to gynaec...and now chotey and aakash to go and meet docs woh bhi Gynaec...can you call this creative liberty...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

True! Why were Arnav and Aakash going without the patient?? ๐Ÿ˜†

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

He tried to kill Arnav!!! She has seen it with her own eyes...how can she let that man anywhere close to her husband!! All this butchering to glorify the villian๐Ÿ˜กWhy couldnt Arnav and Khushi be together in this fight? I wouldnt have been this upset if Anjali got Shyaam back to RM.

Dedicating 15 mins to the two people who are hated at the moment!!! Today, 3 people have already told me that they will not continue watching the serial if this Anjali drama continues...I feel so bad when people talk about quitting the serial๐Ÿ˜ญ

She herself was left bound & gagged in the middle of the road by this very man .. No logic can justify if she suggests to get him back. ๐Ÿ˜ก

I am a very positive person .. But super pissed with Khushi today. ๐Ÿ˜” I have seen today posts by some of the very positive people i knew in this forum .. Someone just said to kill ASR instead. ๐Ÿ˜•
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Beena Di- U cracked me up by ur reaction๐Ÿคฃ