Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Sudhanya-

Hey lovelies...

For all those people who are breaking their heads...I am just giving you my chill pill..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-low1QAcPKQ

SEJ...I MISSED YOU...🤗

hi sudhi meri jaan missed u too...whts happenin...been in n out on IF...am not feelin well so not hanging out as much...hope allz well w/ ya...🤗❤️🤗
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ranjitha

I am with you Divya 🤢

Divi you were at least watching the episode.. I had facepalm moment with every update I read.. 🥱
-Sudhanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GanBarunFan

love you sudha!🤗

G...      🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗        
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
"mat jaaiye," from another day, in the midst of anger, mistrust, pain and hurt just before another parting. A parting that would take them to the heart of their longing, to the space beyond time where truth is. Truth that needs no proof, no explanation, no validation. It just is and that's all.

"mat jao," why did I feel time stood still, from the depth of an ocean rose a longing that would submerge the waters, make the heavens yield, so powerful, so deep, so immense its being. As though breath would cease to be if it were denied. Would he simply give in to its compulsion and reach out, pull her to him, not let her leave him tonight. Perhaps a lesser man, but not he, not now, not when he had come to feel what he felt. What she felt. Jo tum mehsoos karti ho, jo main mehsoos karta hoon, humaari dhadkaney ek ho jaati hai. She could not stay the night, but she could sit with him for a minute. How many lifetimes are there in a minute. 

sugar_babe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Hey Sorry to butt in...

more than anyone...How is Gul allowing this? this was her baby as far as I know...shyam's freely loitering in RM...what happened to the restraining order and beefed up security? maybe the new writer has been given the wrong idea who the leads are in this serial...Dashali team is ruling RM and the show...

I don't have one word of defense for Gul any longer.. except that she's probably finally going to give us Arnav-Khushi against Shyam and by extension Anjali... Its just the journey there is painful. Just make di say it and declare a full on war already.

-Sudhanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sejket2

hi sudhi meri jaan missed u too...whts happenin...been in n out on IF...am not feelin well so not hanging out as much...hope allz well w/ ya...🤗❤️🤗

I am good dear...I was away for quite a long time. How r u feeling now??? How was ur trip???
momb24 thumbnail

Finally get to respond on Thursdays episode. Fantastic crooner, beautiful words, made me all emotional, can't believe how emotionally attached I have became to their story.

Perfect Arnav and Khushi moments, I felt their pain and it made me emotional seeing them like this, scenes which made me forget the drama of others surrounding them.

Khushi the person blamed for the misery, I feel for this girl who unconditionally loves but never seems to get the happiness she deserves. Arnav the tormented soul whose sister's making him feel guilty and cry out in despair and the wife who bring a smile to his face with memories of their mendhi celebration.  Both can sense each others emotions and are each others strength, can only hope they remain so with all the upheaval yet to come their way.

Fabulous performance by Barun and Sanaya

Loving Nani more each episode.  Have nothing good to say about Dadi, she has decided that Khushi is the other women, mixing the past and present and just like Anjali falling for Shyams plans.

Finally they get Akash to say something and it's against his brother's decision😕

I am happy we had an episode without Shyam, it was getting painful watching his manipulation of Anjali

Read the LU's for today, depressed me for the weekend😭 I would have taken anything they'd show us as long as Khushi didn't go to Arnav for Shyam. I have become to attached to this show it's taken over my emotional state, why couldn't they give us something to look forward to for Monday.

sejket2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Nishita--

Sej, the UK trip is happening in Nov..we are still in Sep!! All this dragging is only because Anjali and Dadi realize what a big mistake they have made once Shyaam's real intention is revealed.

oh sorry nishi...was not aware again...yes then totally agree the reason to bring him back is to revel how evil he is...
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks Sudha and Nish...

my go to episode...where it all began for me...i'm channeling in LM's mantra: this too shall pass

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bViqXniUHSg&feature=fvwrel[/YOUTUBE]