Crooner 1.33 : It was their story...UPDATED - Page 27

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by prash_t

Yayyy!! Im First.. Im First!!! *Jumps with joy*

Ok Ok' Im being childish now.. back to normal nwπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hiee Priyaa and My Dearest Croonies'πŸ€—

That song Priyaaa!!!.. I have been in love with the song from past few months.. Thinking before which song could relate to them perfectly!! This was the song that came into my mind..

I told ya.. They will prove each and every word of this song.. Believe me Priya.. I was thinking same song when I saw the epi completely!! I was happy when they justified every word today'

Those 15 mins and the few minutes later on.. were just everything'

tere mere sapne abb ek rang hain

jaha bhee le jaye rahe ham sang hain

The time when he stood beside her and now she is doing the same.. Each saying to the other' Our Dreams are one nw .. The Dream right now is to fight for our loved ones nad bring back the happiness. However the way is, its bound to be bumpy, Ill stand by you.. We are together.. always. Even if we don't stay together. In our hearts, we are one.

mere tere dil kaa tay tha ek din milanajaise bahar aane par tay hain phul kaa khilana

They were destined to be together' They were destined to be in love and now are one.

tere dukh abb mere, mere sukh abb teretere yeh do naina, chand aur suraj mere

Today when he kissed on her forehead taking away her pain.. and when at night when he gifted her dream to her, the pearl necklace, he gestured that her pain is his now' Khushi when cried with him the night before this day.. They both said to each other.. from now on.. my happiness is yours, your sadness is mine.

Awww' the way he said today "Mat Jao"'. Telling her he needs her everytime.. She is his strength. His pillar. He needs her support to fight.. The words clearly defined he was so weak.. and just Khushi's simple words made him stronger.

lakh mana le duniya, sath naa yeh chhutegaaake mere hatho me, hath naa yeh chhutega

Priyaa.. so true you said.. In all this fiasco, they found time for themselves .. getting ready for biggest test of their relationship..

She is his courage.. Stitching his broken life .. He needs her.. and so does she. I saw that when they longed for each other in their respective house. Remembering the moments they spend on the same day and trying to think in one day, everything changed. A fear then develops in the mind. What will happen to them after all this??? What will happen to their love?? It's a long battle' They both have to take care of so many people' their loved ones.. This time loved ones would be bruised. They have to take care of it and same time take care of their relationship' Its long way' they have to fight together.. and I know and we all know they will'..πŸ€—

Love them Always!!😳

Other thoughts:

A guy, a doting brother who doesn't go against his brother, goes against him today. Tells him, Im not with you today, Shyam should come. He was the person who believed his brother's words. Im surprised at his behavior. 😲😲

I don't want to talk about Anjali. She is throwing tantrums.. Im not against her character.. but worried for her now.. With all the love she is doing this, going against her family, her chote, to bring back her husband, but what will happen they day she realizes the truth..

Daadi' Ohh God!! This woman is comparing the other woman with Khushi. She dsnt knw the story. The "story" she knows about Shyam-Khushi has been said by Shyam. Jumping into conclusions when she dsnt knw anything!! She will have a hard time when she knows the truth. Behaving as if Khushi is an untouchable is not done😑.

Im worried for the person the most is Arnav, offcourse. So many things happened this day. One night and everything changed for him. He is feeling guilty for not protecting his Di and add to it Anjali's demand from him.. I cant even express how he must be feeling.😭. How to make everyone realize Shyam is wrong.. How to make his Di understand this.. How to control situation when everyone is against his decision' He is shattered. But one more thing I know is, that Arnav will do everything from right!! As Priya said .. Pheonix will emerge from ashes!!😊😊

It has been said in forum.. that Payal ie Deepali has quit Oh No!!!! I dont want her to quit!!! 😭

Thank You Priyaa for the Outstanding CroonerπŸ‘πŸ‘
😭

Parsh πŸ€—  highlighted red parts πŸ‘πŸΌ  the lyrics and your word play beautiful girl loved it. Yes , Dadi's reaction to Khushi was outright mean , unless Arnav himself tells the family members th ereason for him marrying Khushi she will get the same treatment from Dadi . Then again who knows whether she will believe him. 
Had a great discussion here πŸ˜Š... See you all laterzzz... will hop in between convos as usual...πŸ˜‰ Tataaa!
Originally posted by Ankita.M

Maybe yes, even I don't see her just going behind his back and getting him back πŸ˜• that would be weird. She might just convince him or suggest once again that's it. I wonder where the marriage comes in between all this. 

Oh God πŸ€ͺ

In another thread we were speculating or more like hoping Arnav would agree to bring Shyam back only if he gets Khushi back at RM.
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Priya!

Brilliant crooner - a fine piece of literarure you have produced today. "We part to meet" - that was indeed the essence of the episode for me. His "Maat jao" melted my heart but "main jaanta hoon tum ruk nahi sakti..." crushed it. I could sense a bad omen in the air, separation is perhaps inevitable but their soul will always be one .. They will unite. Loved how she stayed back for 1 minute - their moment of silence - their moment of silent prayer, understanding & respect.

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
and rightdoing there is a field.
I'll meet you there.
When the soul lies down in that grass
the world is too full to talk about."

- Rumi

I have always thought Rumi wrote these verses for these two souls .. I thought they would rise above everything & would unite in their own world. But today, I felt they have already made it. These two solitary souls have already reached their own field .. Away from everyone, away from the murky reality. Their one minute of silence together nourishes their life source .. gives them the courage to walk through the rocky roads. They do not need to rely on words anymore. They can see through each others' eyes, they can read each others' silence. No matter how stormy the nights are, they would remain each others' strength. No matter how much far they have to walk away, their soul will keep them together.

No matter how much they resisted, they have been together in good & bad since their paths crossed. They have known each other through extreme and delicate moments .. They have seen each other at their best & their worst. They have reached that stage in their affinity where they reflect each other. Together they have found their solace in silence where no one can separate them. If life breaks them apart, they will put together the pieces. They will not leave each other alone. Ever. It is indeed their story.

"Maat jao" did not sound like a plea to me. It was more like stating the obvious, the solution because Khushi also rather threw a question .. I am going? The background score, their posture .. Everything reminded me of Arnav's poolside kiss. What an amazing contrast! Budding love vs matured love, bangle for marriage vs broken pieces, water vs earth, dupatta vs hands, force vs emotions, challenge vs understanding, kiss vs togetherness, words vs silence .. They indeed have come a long way.

What must be going inside Arnav's mind right now?

His sister has asked for the unthinkable. He has already broken down thinking she is in emotional stress. But he has not given in. What will he do when he will learn it is her sister's conscious demand? Will he learn about her secret rendezvous with her husband over the last few days? He understands her trauma but he also has seen Shyam's true colours. What will he do now?

What he must have felt when she placed her demand? He has done everything for her - got married, killed his budding love, got kidnapped, almost got killed .. And finally he thought he has thrown the scoundrel out of the house. He did .. but Shyam is yet to be thrown out of Anjali's mind & only Anjali herself can do that. He has got it wrong .. All the sacrifices he made, along with his woman, he sees them gone in vain - the baby gone ... And his sister wants Shyam back.

How he must have felt looking at Khushi? Only he knows what he has made her go through for his sister though he loved her - all seems in vain. And still she is in pain .. Still he realizes how she is cornered at his home, how he has to let her go even though they are bonded forever. Will he stand up for her? Will he rise to give her the respect she deserves at his home? Will he let everyone know what Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada has really done for the Raizadas & the Guptas?

Random Musing:

1) Overall, I loved the episode.. A complete 10 for me. It had the right pace & elements, Arnav-Khushi being in key focus mostly but the progress in storyline was apt.

2) I was amused to see Anjali scheming with her husband. They are made for each other at certain levels. So, Anjali did not waste a second & got into work. One-point demand placed & backed up by action plan number one - hunger strike. Not bad Anjali Shyam Jha!

3) Akash surprised me! He is trying to have a say... Great progress. But against your bhai? I guess I will still have to stick to my bubble theory on Akash.

4) Apparently, Maami & Akash are not yet convinced of Khushi. It is time they hear Arnav's part of the story.

5) So the terrace flashback has been removed from Arnav's system. He rather remembers his confrontation with Shyam. But I would also love to see him have the terrace flashback with disgust for Shyam only.

6) Daadi continues chanting "woh aurat" & openly declares what she thinks of Khushi. She has placed Shyam & Anjali in place of Arnav's mom & dad while Khushi is the other woman playing with their marital life. It is guilt that has blinded her so much .. Guilt of not being able to fix things in the past and also the pain of losing the family. She is hell bent on saving Anjali's marriage because this will give her peace, will release her from some of her guilt. Only if she knew, she indeed is wrong .. This time too.

7) Barun & Sanaya, both were awesome. Sanaya finally has got her moments to excel. She was looking great & has done ample justice to portray Khushi's innocence & helplessness. Barun was fabulous with his range & fluctuations of emotions.

8) Again .. Where is payal?

Farah sweetheart πŸ€—  the highlighted red πŸ‘πŸΌ   Rumi , me a big fan, love poetry . I am a big fan of your post girl Brilliant play of words . I am so waiting for the day when Shyam's act will be in the open for Dadi and Anjali to see how wrong they were ...for me no redemption for these two character's . I am hoping the CV's keep our pair together in their quest bring evil to justice.
Originally posted by .Mandy.

In another thread we were speculating or more like hoping Arnav would agree to bring Shyam back only if he gets Khushi back at RM.

Mandy he is ASR why the h*** does he have to negotiate not done uska ghar hai all these kaam chor jo muft mei rehe rahe hai need to step back , but then again yeh mahila mandal nari πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by beena14

Mandy he is ASR why the h*** does he have to negotiate not done uska ghar hai all these kaam chor jo muft mei rehe rahe hai need to step back , but then again yeh mahila mandal nari πŸ˜‘

I know right?? But his family is determined to give him a hard time refusing to see his marriage to Khushi as being valid despite the fact they are legally married. He is only putting up with this for Khushi

Awesome!! What if this really happens? Shyam ke plan ki tai tai phish 🀣
Originally posted by beena14

May I just say..this aspect of ASR has totally pi***d me off...Why is he stuck in the mahila mahal??He is a man of actions...His one word is enough to change the wind in RM...Why are the CV's hell bent on portraying him as a devastated man stuck in the petty kitchen politics??!!

Heyyy mandy...!!! Yeah but noone has a problem with khushi except for daadi..so if this might happen..it so involves her..and so this brings in shyam into the picture for daadi s totally fida over her daamadji!!!! And she behaves as if she s the oly one whi s able to get her bitya's happiness!!!
Originally posted by sampin

May I just say..this aspect of ASR has totally pi***d me off...Why is he stuck in the mahila mahal??He is a man of actions...His one word is enough to change the wind in RM...Why are the CV's hell bent on portraying him as a devastated man stuck in the petty kitchen politics??!!

Sam πŸ€—, I am Beena Di , not interacted with you before hope college classes were fun today have yet to read your post. Girl we are watching a show on SP that should answer your question. Mt plea to Gul is the character you have given us don't you d*** tamper with .