Users

Frequent Posters

-Sudhanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mouramen

hey Sudha,

for you...

stock photo : Woman in a faint lying on the floor holding a bag.
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: EnVee

You put across your thoughts so nicely. Beautiful episode it was. 👍🏼

Left me with the lingering lines of Shelley:

We look before and after,
And pine for what is not:
Our sincerest laughter
With some pain is fraught;
Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thought

Loved the scene in Arnav's room. It was so beautifully designed. Darkness all around with just one spot of light on ASR. Then with Khushi. As if to say that there is darkness all around them but each will be the firefly for the other, shedding light. Your title just added layers of meaning to it.

Yes, this is vintage IPK.

thats wat I felt too...

thankss a lot dear...and love those Shelley's lines - so apt for them na - our sicerest laughter...when its darkness all around them...they still smiles seeing the mark of mehendi...and that moment was soo beautiful...

loved the way Khushi's emotions changed when she had the FB "mat jao"...it will break her heart to pieces when she'll have to seperate...coz she knows how much ASR means when he says that !!!
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why is the whole family in such a hyper state over Di not eating,,?I.V line was going ,,fluids andar ja rahen hain,,so can they please calm down,,,that too kheer & dher saari mitaai for someone who has lost her baby the other day,,??!!
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Sudhanya-

Priya jaan...🤗

What a beautiful Crooner..the title, the song, the collages...everything perfect. You know, I don't know to write much. Would just like to put the song which came to my mind after listening to that "mat jao"..Don't know whether it suits the situation, but this is what came to my mind.

Abhi na jaao chod kar ke dil abhi bhara nahin
Abhi abhi to aayi ho bahar banke chhayi ho
Hawa zara mahak to le nazar jara bahek to le
Ye shaam dhal to le zara
Ye dil samhal to le zara

PS: Will miss you here. Hope everything is fine at your end. Take care

sorry Sudha...have not ben able to catch up much...next week pakka...things r lil stressed at my end...so not getting time to be at this space at all...

yess Sudha that song is always so apt for them...ke dil abhi bhara nahin...

i'll be peeping in to check posts...but wont b around to respond 😳
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: honeypriya

thats wat I felt too...

thankss a lot dear...and love those Shelley's lines - so apt for them na - our sicerest laughter...when its darkness all around them...they still smiles seeing the mark of mehendi...and that moment was soo beautiful...

loved the way Khushi's emotions changed when she had the FB "mat jao"...it will break her heart to pieces when she'll have to seperate...coz she knows how much ASR means when he says that !!!

dont say that please,,,my heart breaks whenever anyone mentions their seperation😭
humeshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Great Crooner as usual Priya!  I am one of those silent readers that truly enjoys watching every episode and then reading the brilliant observations and analysis in this thread. And today's episode was no exception.  In fact, the relationship that Arnav and Khushi share has been taken to heights I never imagined I would witness in a daily soap.  Anyways, the point of my rant is to bring to your attention an earlier moment in IPK-land and the beauty with which they have demonstrated the ArHi bond this week - the kind of bond that has always been in the making.  

The specific lines that captured my attention start at 2:00 mins but the entire video is worth watching😊 - Just heart warming IMO
Edited by s1ma - 11 years ago
-Sudhanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeypriya

sorry Sudha...have not ben able to catch up much...next week pakka...things r lil stressed at my end...so not getting time to be at this space at all...

yess Sudha that song is always so apt for them...ke dil abhi bhara nahin...

i'll be peeping in to check posts...but wont b around to respond 😳

OMG..aaj yeh kya ho raha hai mere saath. subah subah Anu ne gift diya and then I got a reply from you.😆

Frankly speaking, I was a bit upset that why are you not replying to my PMs also. Now you replied, mera dil toh bhar gaya.

Even I was busy with work and then traveling. Hope your dad is fine. Take care and come back soon...

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: beena14

Mandy 🤗  long time no see so glad you stopped by. The red highlighted part ...that's what we have been ranting for the past week finally kisi ne sunee. It indeed was a beautiful well balanced episode .

Beena!! 🤗Yes, it felt great that the CVs finally heard us out and put the focus back on Khushi and Arnav not only in airtime but on their story. I just hope they continue this since this is what we want, they are the leads and it should be about their love story
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Another fantastic crooner Priya

No matter how much I rant about the current track, every small ArHi moment makes me sit back and watch the show with the same zeal and interest, I had a few months back.

Something I absolutely love about this show is 'closing of loops'.
Yesterday the scene in the room was par excellence and it so rightly depicted the growth the relationship of ArHi has seen... I always had a feeling that Arnav going all mushy, doing everything for Khushi will only make her happy... But its only tough situations like these that will make their bond stronger !!!
When he said 'mat jao', my heart cried for him... All his life he has worked for the happiness of his loved ones, and today when he needs a shoulder to cry, he is standing there all alone... and the only person who understands him cant stay with him !!! *TRAGEDY*

nancynair thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely Crooner Priya.

Garima in Daadis FB was wearing jhumkas.

Why?