Users

Frequent Posters

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Divya1503

Hai Hai Divi
 🤣  🤣  🤣 

par kal Aakash bhai ko ek line dialogue mila...lekin bechaare ko uske liye bhi Bashing mil gaya😆

srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HI,,,Priya,,,GM,,,,,wow,,wow,,,what beautiful lines ,,a touching piece of sheer poetry u have written,,,,loved it,,,,tugged at my heartstrings as much as their scenes in the epi,,,,frankly speaking its only Arhi who stay in my mind after any epi,,,kal toh rula diya,,,,both sanaya & barun were brilliant yesterday,,,,brought home to me why I love them & the show so much,,,,
srirao thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

btw Akash ne payalia ko kahan chupa diya,,,!

honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sejket2

😳...res

Priya...one of ur best crooners today...sorry sweetz could not post on yesterday's crooner even with ma res...was not feeling well...could not say away today...luv the song, the pics n ur take on the epi...i truly agree it is their story n how their bond grows stronger day by day...hoping it stays that way when a bigger storm hits...today i just wanted to 
for them...n this was just too sad to see...

She has always paid the price...finally sexxxy see's wht's happenin n will try to make it alright for her...
am loving these epis lately even though we do not get more of arhi scenes...but am happy with every little bit of sexxxy...
priya... again fantabulous as always...👏❤️👏

pic credit...ipkknd tumblr

thankss a lot Sej 😊

sorry I cant c the pics in off...but will see once I am off from here...

their relationship indeed is so beautiful...also hope u feeling better dear...take care !!!
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ priya, r you around?
Good morning...
This is a thank you note for you and your main post...
We are part of this beautiful journey...indeed. 
Thank you for subtly diverting my mind from other issue( you know what am I talking about) and fully concentrate on this romantic journey...
I rewatched and felt so much full of love again...consciously missed d Nafrat...
Will miss you.
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

thankss a lot Sej 😊

sorry I cant c the pics in off...but will see once I am off from here...

their relationship indeed is so beautiful...also hope u feeling better dear...take care !!!

thnx...n sorry sweetz i keep forgettin u in the office @ this time...have a d'oh kostin for u...the fb that dadi saw...the woman they tried to show...was similar to khushi's get up w the bag n jhumke earings...wht r ur thoughts on it hun...maybe lookin too much into it...then am sorry...
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

@ priya, r you around?

Good morning...
This is a thank you note for you and your main post...
We are part of this beautiful journey...indeed. 
Thank you for subtly diverting my mind from other issue( you know what am I talking about) and fully concentrate on this romantic journey...
I rewatched and felt so much full of love again...consciously missed d Nafrat...
Will miss you.

GM Anu...

ya around...morng even if lots of work r there, I am still relaxed till 8:30...after that it starts getting mad...aar aaj to emni teo shara din tara lege thakbe !!!

Thankss for the warm compliment on the post...I told u na last nite...the epi made me fall in love wid these two again...and I seriously didnt notice anything...rather Daadi was a catalyst yesterday in strengthening their bond deeper...
srirao thumbnail
Priya,,tussi ja rahen ho,,,will miss u,,,🤗,,enjoy ur break,,,! Edited by srirao - 11 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Priya :
I had written about this when I reserved but got deleted when I updated...yours caps tell a story of their own...I absolutely love their composition, each reflecting the moment. Awesome!
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
One of the Most beautiful Crooner Priya!!! Wonderful title,,yes these are the three scenes which made the episode for me!

Wonderfu l lines quoted there...👏

MAT JAO...yes,,,,From Get Out to Mat Jao...they have come a looong way,,,,,they need each other now like never before! 

They have lived in this room for six months and now indeed parting hurts them! 

Pyaar ke liye chaar pal kam nahin they
kabhi tum nahin they ka bhi hu nahin they
pyaar ke haseen kab yeh mausam nahin they
kabhii  tum nahin they, kabhi hum nahin they

In the first scene she stayed there for few mins to pacify him, to ease his pain and in the last scene the soothing kiss, his way of easing her pain ,,,,both providing strength to each other! I luved all these three scene,,made me emotional!

I wish the blast from the past makes their bond even more stronger and I am keen to see how that particular track unfolds!

Laslty , YES it's their story n let it be their story and it cannot belong to any one else!  

best part ,,NO SHYAM😆

Edited by UltimateBarun - 11 years ago