Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala :: The Magnanimous Ego's #2 (Page 9)

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Hi Guys! Congrats for the new thread.
Please clear my confusion! Is KBC starting on 8:30 Pm slot??? Shocked OMG guys, I am really worried for the trp now.
I thought KBC was starting on 9:00Pm??? Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-Maria-caprianji-miraleelaa9

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

Why is all the analysis in the forum about RK??
Why isn't anyone identifying with Madhu's pain??

Don't mistake me...i like a RK..and am a fan of RK's antics...
But still...

Then make one Devu.

I don't like to make posts. I like to comment only.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi__Darling_Sunsetglowanji-miraleelaa9_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Devu, i get where you are coming from! for me personally.. MB took the cake today! that last 5 minutes were just amazing <3 i felt her pain!  next time she hurts him i will be eating popcornLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-brokensoul-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

Hi Guys! Congrats for the new thread.
Please clear my confusion! Is KBC starting on 8:30 Pm slot??? Shocked OMG guys, I am really worried for the trp now.
I thought KBC was starting on 9:00Pm??? Confused

Cutie- KBC is on Fri, Sat & Sun starting form 8.30. So Friday TRP will be affected.

AND Zee TV this week is trying to control the damage, by having special episode for tomorrow combining three shows. I think Star Plus too having special episode.

Colors not doing anything. So lets see without doing anything what happens.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-_Darling_anji-miraleelaa9

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
as madhubala is their dream project n the channel wants madhubala to do well but the reason for removing n rescheduling the repeat telecasts is because in a month or so bigboss will be taking the 11 pm slot n afternoon or evening slot for repeat telecast of biggboss!! so as madhubala is a new show they want the audience to adjust to madhubala timings n also repeat telecasts,,
my fren says some of the shows may not even get the no of repeats mb will get in future so we got to be happy with what we have,,, LOLLOL
@shahi i owed that i will not ask him about jdj n so i am not asking,,
not interested in drama

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi__Darling_-brokensoul-anji-miraleelaa9

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Devu, i get where you are coming from! for me personally.. MB took the cake today! that last 5 minutes were just amazing <3 i felt her pain!  next time she hurts him i will be eating popcornLOLLOL

For me too. Mostly because DD is getting different scenes and she was in different moods now. So we are seeing different layers of her characters now. For RK, scenes are similar because we have understood his character completely except why he is like that.

For Madhu, her charatcer will start changing from now on with situations.

So for me DD was show stealer in today's episode. And the last scene was just mind blowing. She was too good in enacting that scene.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ks_sasi__innocent_

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

as madhubala is their dream project n the channel wants madhubala to do well but the reason for removing n rescheduling the repeat telecasts is because in a month or so bigboss will be taking the 11 pm slot n afternoon or evening slot for repeat telecast of biggboss!! so as madhubala is a new show they want the audience to adjust to madhubala timings n also repeat telecasts,,
my fren says some of the shows may not even get the no of repeats mb will get in future so we got to be happy with what we have,,, LOLLOL
not interested in drama

Thank you Meenu, for the detailed informationClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-leelaa9

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

not interested in drama

Ya I also understand they must have done it for a good reason. Just that I want to watch repeat too sometimes.

And JDJ I just asked you in general. Anji has answered it cos of International choreo. I am just fed up cos it is not ending soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-anji-miraleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index