Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala :: The Magnanimous Ego's #2 (Page 6)

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by mymagic13

y would RK spend so much money n launch madhu into films just to humiliate her,, sounds very lame,,
her entering to films or RK launching her has to have a bigger reason

CV's are preparing a bigger shock and the track will be on Trishna I guess. So the only reason I could think of RK launching her is related to trishna.

Trishna has agreed to work now. She was not good in studies. So a job is out of the question maybe. The only thing she is good at is dancing and acting. So most probably she will agree to be a junior artist.

And when she comes on the set of RK, RK will see her jealousy towards Madhu being his wife. And he has already got all info about the family about Trishna wants to be a heroine and have also seen how eager she was.

So might be to make things worse for Trishna and even Madhu, he will launch her.

trish n makhi r the last people i want madhu to sacrifice herself for!!
i hope these 2 r not the reason

I am only saying here RK's reason of spending money and do something like this.

About Madhu accepting, the reason have no idea yet. Maybe RK will try to trick her in saying she will be free if she repays and might even blackmail to publish the contract in the newspaper. According to him what Madhu did publishing his pics with his father.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuanji-mira

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Hi, guys.Smile 

Rather than Maddy proving a point, it'll be far more magnificent emotionally if RK *wants* her to shine.

Copy-pasting from a previous post of mine.
^
I want Maddy to become a star only under Rishabh's protective and loving aegis, which means *after* they both fall in love. Day Dreaming That way, we'd have a track like 'Abhimaan' where the wife gets into her adoring husband's career at his insistence, and then sees the happy marriage she values going on the rocks for a soaring career that she doesn't actually care about. (Ermm... did Poco suggest the same thing several weeks back? I think I read it in one of her posts, but maybe not. Not sure.) 

Yes, it'd be longer getting to Maddy's stardom track that way, but it would have more depth. Like the gentle touch in the pre-series promos where Rishabh is moulding her.Day Dreaming

Making a girl a heroine - even one-time and of a flop film - is no revenge. RK doesn't seem a poor planner to offer such a thing when he can get the same results without raising her on high.
But that he would want to offer the world to Maddy once he's in love with her Big smile - that fits in with his intensity and his passion and doesn't contradict his sense. Also, I want to see them getting romantic soon. Day Dreaming LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

-BdaySpecial- Newbie
-BdaySpecial-
-BdaySpecial-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
hello guyz ash here...

acha i have to make 2 bday thread for bdayz on 22nd 23rd sept .. so if any1 interested in helpind den pls PM me dat u can help on my real id swaron502 :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-anji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Hi, guys.Smile 

Rather than Maddy proving a point, it'll be far more magnificent emotionally if RK *wants* her to shine.

^
I want Maddy to become a star only under Rishabh's protective and loving aegis, which means *after* they both fall in love. Day Dreaming That way, we'd have a track like 'Abhimaan' where the wife gets into her adoring husband's career at his insistence, and then sees the happy marriage she values going on the rocks for a soaring career that she doesn't actually care about. (Ermm... did Poco suggest the same thing several weeks back? I think I read it in one of her posts, but maybe not. Not sure.) 

Yes, it'd be longer getting to Maddy's stardom track that way, but it would have more depth. Like the gentle touch in the pre-series promos where Rishabh is moulding her.Day Dreaming

Making a girl a heroine - even one-time and of a flop film - is no revenge. RK doesn't seem a poor planner to offer such a thing when he can get the same results without raising her on high.
But that he would want to offer the world to Maddy once he's in love with her Big smile - that fits in with his intensity and his passion and doesn't contradict his sense. Also, I want to see them getting romantic soon. Day Dreaming LOL 

At a very late stage this kind of a rack might come. But for now it is very far.

I don't know why I feel this way, but their romance will not start soon,

I think, Even when it starts also there will be lot of people who will come in their way of getting together. Some of them as enemies like Ballu Bhatia and some of them like Mallicks will think they are doing it for her well being.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-BdaySpecial-pennuanji-miraleelaa9

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BdaySpecial-

hello guyz ash here...

acha i have to make 2 bday thread for bdayz on 22nd 23rd sept .. so if any1 interested in helpind den pls PM me dat u can help on my real id swaron502 :)

ash...  tu hai kyaLOL

-BdaySpecial--Sexy-

-BdaySpecial- Newbie
-BdaySpecial-
-BdaySpecial-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

Originally posted by -BdaySpecial-

hello guyz ash here...

ash...  tu hai kyaLOL

nhi mera bhoot he LOL LOL
of course me hu.. bola toh LOL LOL
iss id ko senior member banana he Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-anji-mira

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by leelaa9

Hi, guys.Smile 

^

At a very late stage this kind of a rack might come. But for now it is very far.

I don't know why I feel this way, but their romance will not start soon,

I think, Even when it starts also there will be lot of people who will come in their way of getting together. Some of them as enemies like Ballu Bhatia and some of them like Mallicks will think they are doing it for her well being.

Agreed, Shahi. But that's happily-ever-after. I'm talking about them loving each other. For Rishabh to cherish Maddy and adore her, but still be vulnerable in his ego. For Maddy to love Rishabh but not know how to keep idiotic frivolous things from getting into and upsetting her happiness in marriage and love.
These two have adversaries and problems crawling out of the woodwork. That's unlikely to stop. Even not loving each other, they can't actually stand to see each other harmed.
How much more fantastically complicated will it get when they do love each other but get estranged emotionally?
Falling in love is unlikely to be the end for these two. It's just shifting their journey from a kachchi sadak to a pakki sadak.
Knowing you and the other person love each other and yet being foolishly convinced that that's not enough - that should make for some spectacular romance.Day Dreaming

Edited by leelaa9 - 06 September 2012 at 10:55am

-Sexy--brokensoul-

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
ash,   kiska bithday hai?  aur uske liye hai kya ye special id?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BdaySpecial-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index