Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
thanx for the links

thanks Sasi but it is showing me error. I guess they are not allowed in my country. It is okay. I somehow watched all the episodes except 3rd Sep and 4th Sep ones, but I will find videos from somewhere!:D
-Nia04- thumbnail
Originally posted by: devikamd

I do watch that show...I like their chemistry..
But hate the forum...

for me,, that couple is put off,, i only feel they r copying geet
_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonids

Abe tu toh Senti ho gaye crying Mb pe ...πŸ˜†

What senti nidz??πŸ˜† i felt like pulling her cheeks in those scenes...she is sooo cute there like a kid...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Nia04- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutieee1992

thanks Sasi but it is showing me error. I guess they are not allowed in my country. It is okay. I somehow watched all the episodes except 3rd Sep and 4th Sep ones, but I will find videos from somewhere!:D

try daily motion,,
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Cutieee1992

But why Meenu? I mean our show will at least need BW actors appearence as it is about film industry and there were rumors that Kareena might appear?

When there is the need they will bring. At this moment they are showing Super Star RK as negative.

MB has not become a heroine yet.

And do U know other show's fans will even then criticize saying show based on film industry is getting successful cos of real super stars brought in the show and not because of its leads playing Super star's roles.

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sasi10

What senti nidz??πŸ˜† i felt like pulling her cheeks in those scenes...she is sooo cute there like a kid...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I found her too cute in precap as if RK was iterating her some fairy tale and she was hearing it with full concentration ...πŸ˜†...I want her to throw tantrums just like RK ...if RK can break bottles, then why can't she throw medicine here and there ...πŸ˜† Mrs Rishab Kundra πŸ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Can someone share precap pics πŸ˜Š
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Entertainment keliye wahan jaana hi podega na...πŸ˜†</font>

But devu- I thought you were that show fan? πŸ˜• I remember your comments in celebrity ranking thread and calming geet and their show fans .

I do watch that show...I like their chemistry..
But hate the forum...

for me,, that couple is put off,, i only feel they r copying geet
[/QUOTE
I started wathcing the show cos of the PH thinking it will be good.

But so much copying even expressions, gestures, acting each and everything is too similar and for me a bad copy of the original makes me put off.

_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonids

I found her too cute in precap as if RK was iterating her some fairy tale and she was hearing it with full concentration ...πŸ˜†...I want her to throw tantrums just like RK ...if RK can break bottles, then why can't she throw medicine here and there ...πŸ˜† Mrs Rishab Kundra πŸ˜†

lol...achaπŸ˜†but that dress put me off..i didnt liked it before also...so use dekthe hi mood off hogaya aur baki ko nahi dekha...wait i will try to put those images for uπŸ˜†