Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala :: The Magnanimous Ego's #2 (Page 2)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

I think this might be the reason she will accept the role of a heroine. To get Mallick free from that contract.Now it is like he has sold his daughter and his finger print is there and what an insult that is to a father.
If someone saw the contract who would believe it was done forcefully. RK can do anything and humiliate Mallick using tthis contact. So this is a good reason for Madhu to enter into the film industry. If so RK will not be the one who launch her, I think. Maybe Bhatia's .
This is the first time I am thinking it might not be RK who launch her.
Exactly Shahiii! Circumstances have forced this upon her! But at the same time, the promos stated ki RK's dream becomes MB's dream!.. maybe further down in time! bt for now she will accept the role of a heroine to get rid of that contract!
Bhatiiiaaa may have a huge role to play in this!... but i still think its RK who will launch her!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-brokensoul-anji-miraleelaa9

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
@mymagic...
hey loved your opening post.. siimply superb...Star
you brilliantly described the feeling/situation of  Madhui and RK...
Loved it...Clap

-brokensoul-anji-miraleelaa9_innocent_

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
ok guys i have not written any thing n i have credited everything to hatzie!!

Edited by mymagic13 - 06 September 2012 at 10:09am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglow-brokensoul-anji-mira_innocent_leelaa9

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

What the LOL ...Hello Hi Bye Bye...

Since nobody is bothered to reply i am logging off..cya bye

We are adjusting to a new thread Hatzie. wait na

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anji-miraleelaa9_innocent_

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged

I'm continuing the discussion from the previous thread.

Meenu ...here case would be different ...as even if they paid them money someday, what will be MB's marital status ??? she will be humiliated all the more in that case ...so either ways, MB has to be with RK ...
I want him to give the money back too but before he manages to do that,. the stardom track will start, meaning MB will become rich on her own feet..so she can easily leave at that moment in time and no one will point a finger at her

I think this might be the reason she will accept the role of a heroine. To get Mallick free from that contract.Now it is like he has sold his daughter and his finger print is there and what an insult that is to a father.
If someone saw the contract who would believe it was done forcefully. RK can do anything and humiliate Mallick using tthis contact. So this is  a good reason for Madhu to enter into the film industry. If so RK will not be the one who launch her, I think. Maybe Bhatia's .

No Shahi ...its going to be RK only ...and even Prashant has confirmed it yar ...so Bhatia's are no where in this picture 

pennu-brokensoul-_innocent_leelaa9

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

If someone saw the contract who would believe it was done forcefully. RK can do anything and humiliate Mallick using tthis contact. So this is a good reason for Madhu to enter into the film industry. If so RK will not be the one who launch her, I think. Maybe Bhatia's .
Exactly Shahiii! Circumstances have forced this upon her! But at the same time, the promos stated ki RK's dream becomes MB's dream!.. maybe further down in time! bt for now she will accept the role of a heroine to get rid of that contract!
Bhatiiiaaa may have a huge role to play in this!... but i still think its RK who will launch her!

I also want RK to launch her. But do U thnk how Madhu's attitude is now she will do what RK says.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leelaa9_innocent_

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _innocent_

I also want RK to launch her. But do U thnk how Madhu's attitude is now she will do what RK says.

Shahi ...MB's attitude is not going to make any difference to RK ...so chill ...he will get what he wants ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu_innocent_leelaa9

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged

now that the person she wanted to protect is aware of the facts, pata nahiii how her mindset will change!! but she is is wife,  and therefore it will not be possible for anyone else to launch her if RK doesn agree! :s

pennu-brokensoul-Manonidzleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index