Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala :: The Magnanimous Ego's #2 (Page 147)

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by _innocent_

I am waiting since morning Julie Confused...Damn ...VD was in black too ...there is some party sequence ...special episode on 13 
Arghhh then i wanted to see her in an evening gown, backless dressDay Dreaming i want to see the sari! and her hair style >3 i cnt believe am more excited to see a girl's outfit than anything elseLOLLOL am straight btwROFL

Julie- No one believes us when we say we are straight cos we are getting excited for DD's outifts.

Even Poco ke straight hone pe sab doubt kar rahe hain ...Poor girl just said 2 lines for DD ...yahan DD ke taareef karna gunah hai LOL

It is just some girls get jealous if a girl is so much loved and praised. It is normal girl thing Nidz.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL ANd no actress was that much loved and that also female fans other than DD.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Julie- She could still come upto No. 2 if only IF doesn't play any more games.

exactly yaar!! she had more comments last week and yet went up to only 3! i hope this week they play fair! because am sick and tried of her staying @ 3Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Embarrassed doesnt matter what she wears, I am dying to see her in black now ,...I remember how much I wished to see her in black in GEET ...but damn CVs Confused
Nids i have a driving lesson in a few hours, and am soo excited right now, pata nahii how i will concentrateLOL i wonder if RK picked that dress for herEmbarrassed

Shahiii, hahahaha, i dnt care, i enjoy DD more than any actors on tv- LOL sooo whatever log want to think let them!WinkLOL

Julie- Control be careful when U are driving.LOLLOLLOL

Me too I don't care what people think. I'm sure DD doesn't mind her having so many female fans apart from male fans.

_innocent_

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged

Julie- She could still come upto No. 2 if only IF doesn't play any more games.

exactly yaar!! she had more comments last week and yet went up to only 3! i hope this week they play fair! because am sick and tried of her staying @ 3Ouch

IF so far is little bit mehrbaan this week. cos she has a video too.
Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged

Embarrassed doesnt matter what she wears, I am dying to see her in black now ,...I remember how much I wished to see her in black in GEET ...but damn CVs Confused
Nids i have a driving lesson in a few hours, and am soo excited right now, pata nahii how i will concentrateLOL i wonder if RK picked that dress for herEmbarrassed

Shahiii, hahahaha, i dnt care, i enjoy DD more than any actors on tv- LOL sooo whatever log want to think let them!WinkLOL

God bless them ...LOL  Avoid driving today ...I am getting dangerous vibes from ur side LOL...I am toh already imagining scenes of DD in white...and here comes DD in black Saree Embarrassed...ufff

Edited by Manonids - 08 September 2012 at 5:45am

-brokensoul-

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Aree Yaar tum log kisse ranking ke baare main baath kare rahe ho

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Aree Yaar tum log kisse ranking ke baare main baath kare rahe ho

IF ke ranking LOL

-brokensoul-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged

God bless them ...LOL  Avoid driving today ...I am getting dangerous vibes from ur side LOL...I am toh already imagining scenes of DD in white...and here comes DD in black Saree Embarrassed...ufff

Poco has given us names of DD droolers. So we should do it here full on.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anji-miraManonidz_innocent_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index