Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala :: The Magnanimous Ego's #2 (Page 127)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
RUPAL!!.. Hahahahaha Sikkiii as we call him, is awesome! I would rather watch him over MB's side of the family especially TrishnaLOLLOL Thaat precap was too good, i cnt stop laughing LOL!.. Sikki and His father are pretty awesome, loving their jodiLOL!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rupal

Rupal IF-Dazzler
Rupal
Rupal

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
@Innocent, May I know your good name plz..

Actually I visited this thread and forum last month..After that I didn't get time..Tongue

Yep...Along with Rishbala, RK's family sells for the business and entertainment...Actually the actors are very good at acting..Tongue They are giving missing entertainment...My Mom also enjoying them.

The problem with Padmini's Family & Co is same repetitive dialogues, scenes and action, no versatile...Even My mother is not liking those scenes..Then you think about us..LOL

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupal

@Innocent, May I know your good name plz..

Actually I visited this thread and forum last month..After that I didn't get time..Tongue

Yep...Along with Rishbala, RK's family sells for the business and entertainment...Actually the actors are very good at acting..Tongue They are giving missing entertainment...My Mom also enjoying them.

The problem with Padmini's Family & Co is same repetitive dialogues, scenes and action, no versatile...Even My mother is not liking those scenes..Then you think about us..LOL

am Julie :D.. Ohh good Padmini & Co are too much, but i like Shammuu <3  ITS the constant nonsense about step daughter vs real daughter thing thats doing my heading! all we see Padmini doing is cry and bowed down to Trishna! Aur aaj pata nahii what insect had bitten RomaLOL 

Uff aaj, when he forced Madhu to drink the medicationLOL and the *bless you* was awww, he even told her he had as much right on her breath as she did <3 kyaaa yaar, if this aint love, what isLOL
Waise am not liking RK's mother all she does is cryLOL and ufff is pratically dominated by the mEn of the house, and since RK asked her to be quiet , we will be getting MB number 2LOL I want dialogues yaar, its doesnt have to be OTT, but atleast allow her to speak through the epi for 10 minutes to say the leastLOL

Rupal

Rupal IF-Dazzler
Rupal
Rupal

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Julie, Nice meeting you...Tongue

Shammu is nice and actor also very good at acting...But they are not giving him proper screen space and worthy scenes.ConfusedI like Shammu-Madhu scenes.

What about Roma's hair style yaar..LOL My Mother was annoying with her hair style..

Don't tell me about Mukund and Trishna..LOLI forgot them...I damn care about them..Though the Actress who's playing Trishna is Pretty, but her acting is repetive and the same with Padmini.

They give dialogues when it's needed yaar...Now they are portraying her in matured way...Without dialogues Drashti expressions were good enough to make the scene perfect.Actually I prefer matured couple, so may be I enjoyed her mute actions.LOL I don't prefer OTT screaming in the name strong character which I don't feel.LOLRK is perfect in his own wayEmbarrassedand simple Madhu in her own way ..

But I agree CV's failed big time in bulding female & postive characters in this show. They also failed giving proper dialogues to female characters.Ouch

RK's mother is needed for TRP..So I don't mind as long as she stays quiteLOLWe want our show to run long..So she needed..She brought TRP along with our rishbala..TonguePeople love Saas-Bahu jodi..Her screenprence is good yaar...She is 1000 times better than Padmini and Co.LOL

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
I like how cvs have portrayed MB and her saas' relationship! It was nice to see, especially since she didnt erupt on MB like a volcano after reading ki MB slapped her precious sonLOLLOL 
I love how she is always giving MB hot panii to bring her out of her shockROFL the way each servants came with an article to be seen on cameraClapLOLLOL
Oyee what do u think about Roma and Bittu jii as a jodi?LOL and Roma's hair is good, if she falls and hits her head it would be protected and she may even bounce backLOL
And i want MB to be RK number 2 - well number 1 in the female versionLOLLOL

Edited by _innocent_ - 07 September 2012 at 2:00pm

Rupal

Rupal IF-Dazzler
Rupal
Rupal

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
First time on TV I have seen loving and caring MILLOL..Our MB is lucky enough, though it's 4phere marriage..ROFLActually I don't blame RK's mother until unless CV's reveal full story.

OMG!!!!Roma and Bittuji match made in heaven..ROFLROFL

Yes MB needs to be bit open and at the same time I don't want  MB behave like kindergarden kid in the name of Bubbly and strongg...She should be matured, bubbly and strong..It's not possible to make 2 RK's..LOL

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Kindergarden kid? i wouldnt mind when she becomes a star, as in- in one of her moviesLOLLOL

Sooch, Roma is always alone and depressed, and indulges herself in alcohol to wipe away the harsh reality of not having made it in the acting world!.. And then we have Bittu jii, who is an expert on how to deal with people who drink on a daily basis! He will be able to put haldiii in her wounds! 
Both are still single, and their fashion senses are like bang on the money!.. toh definitely a jodi made in heavenLOL
Sikander and MB in the precapLOLLOL Who is going to beat him up first? To beat or not to beat thats the questionLOL Imagine hhim and Trishna ending up together- the whole i will become an actresss by hook or crook thingLOLLOL

Rupal

Rupal IF-Dazzler
Rupal
Rupal

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Have you seen one of Ramoji Film City segment before the show started? one scene was there, I want that kind of scenes..No OTT comedy..LOL

Oh Roma and Bittuji Fashins senseLOL

I think SK is going to twist his words..MB may get confused..But I don't think something will happen...They have made the precap for excitement..LOL

SK&Trishna, I think she looks taller than him..ROFL

_innocent_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index