Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala :: The Magnanimous Ego's #2 (Page 126)

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by anji64

hey you are there   .. i thought ...

Waited for sometime. Any time I might go offline OK.

And I guess better to be away from the forum on the weekend.

but it increases the activity of the forum na... good for the rankLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shahisthi

hey you are there   .. i thought ...

Waited for sometime. Any time I might go offline OK.

And I guess better to be away from the forum on the weekend.

but it increases the activity of the forum na... good for the rankLOL

But I don't like to be here when bashing going on Anji. It makes my mood off. Hope this weekend will be free of bashing posts. But I don't think so.

anji-mira

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
chod de re... ye sab chalata hi rahega   jab tak rishbala ki love story shuru nahi hui hai..

me logging off now...kal bohot busy day rahata hai..

-brokensoul-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged

chod de re... ye sab chalata hi rahega   jab tak rishbala ki love story shuru nahi hui hai..

me logging off now...kal bohot busy day rahata hai..

OK Good night.

Edited by Shahisthi - 07 September 2012 at 11:53am
Rupal IF-Dazzler
Rupal
Rupal

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Hi all,

I'm here after a very long after my once last visit post here..LOL
I must say show is going gr8 with main lead pair screen presence and story is moving in a right way.Clap
pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
BTW me just loved the way Madhu sneezed and RK said...
Madhu: Aachoo...
RK: Bless You,... bolo Thank You... Nahi.. Koi baath nahi...LOL
That sounds sooo cute to me...Embarrassed

Edited by pennu - 07 September 2012 at 1:00pm
Rupal IF-Dazzler
Rupal
Rupal

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

They are presenting Madhu and her MIL relation in a beautiful way . We don't know RK's mother past, so now I can't judge her individually. Actually this track is important for major TRP category, I think it's working..LOLWhenever we have precap Madhu with her MIL we got good TRP.Smile

It's really nice to see Pativrata Pati RK..LOLEnjoyed his 2 options, at the same time scared with his death dialouges which may be future indications although I'm ready for tragic ending.Embarrassed They should have cut family drama bit and extend this caring scene for sometime. Rishbala are looking damn sizzling..EmbarrassedHatred relation they are portraying with so much intense and passion, God knows what happens when it becomes ISHQ.Wink..DVD looking smokingly hot ..Embarrassed

Precap: Man, that RK's brother is damn funny..He should be comic villain.LOL

Overall I'm enjyoing Rishbala and RK's family...Now they should more focus on RK's family along with Rishbala for Parallel tracks which are refreshing and giving TRP business.Tongue

They should cut down Padmini and co family drama as we audience already know everything about them and nothing new, same repetitive dialogues and scenes...Ouch

People are upset with Madhu's less or no dialogues, but CV's carefully handled those scenes.In Black and White era heriones are strong yet don't utter dialogues OTT. They are trying to portray a matured love story ,not a kindergarden kids love story.Embarrassed So it's required for the situtations  Madhu stays calm and RK speaks.

But they have to take care of loopholes like, how she didn't think about pics from whom she got and Why did they send to her..They have to make Madhu's character bit stronger in terms of giving her logical explanations like the one I said...Apart from that they are going to show her different layers now as we already saw all layers of RK...Even if they show RK's father death mystery we will see emotional RK as we already saw it, so now they are going to portray different layers of Madhu character, they have already started..Tongue

I just wish they don't turn it into triangle by bringing Mukund back..I don't even want same sister's rivalry which I hope they are going to make Confusedand female vamps..I wish they should keep the show unique as they promised with out triangles, same gistapeeta sister rivalries, MIL shoutings..LOL

Overall enjoying Rishbala(DVD) ,RK's family and the show whenever I get time..EmbarrassedI give damn about other characters and others opiniosLOLI hardly visit IF as I'm busy with my profession.Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennumysteriousmilli_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
overjoyed emoticonoverjoyed emoticon  but am boredLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index