Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala :: The Magnanimous Ego's #2 (Page 115)

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
btw after trying hard,,i caught a glimpse of ep for a mt  and what i got to see?

Trishna & roma's dramaUnhappy...trishna's acting is bad today..

Edited by sasi10 - 07 September 2012 at 10:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-_innocent_

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

[QUOTE=_innocent_] Shahiii... am glad RK told his mother to stay away!.. i was getting tired of her fakeness! like she seems nice and all but sadly she loves bowing down way too much, and expects the same from MB! so keep her away indeedLOL

Nids... me too dnt think she will slap, last slaps ended up with her bein RK's wife, aur Sikkiii bandaaa dnt know what he will make MBLOLLOL

@ Red. But I like it she took care of Madhu, when she came. I was comparing her with Mukku Ayi.

[/QUOTE]

Hey shahisthi, kind of agree here, but the again we dont know her backstory, but she does come as a spineless character so far Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-brokensoul-anji-mira_innocent_

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Originally posted by _innocent_

Nids, i have a feeling Sikkiii might help MB, indirectly! in hi quest of hurting RK, he will open MB's eyes to the weapons she requires to fire back! i feel! but this time she will do it on her own ground! Remember that police officer, he only allowed the complaint cuz he was taken aback by MB's beauty, i think she will use her beauty to get the required info!.. just like RK uses his dominace to get his way! - or maybe am thinking way too much LOL

Julie ...Even I was thinking that he might try to be friendly with MB to tell her about RK ...but how much she will use it against RK, is not yet clear ...moreover, Mb clearly looked irritated with him ...so she might not feel like taking his help ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-pennu_innocent_

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Nids, i have a feeling Sikkiii might help MB, indirectly! in hi quest of hurting RK, he will open MB's eyes to the weapons she requires to fire back! i feel! but this time she will do it on her own ground! Remember that police officer, he only allowed the complaint cuz he was taken aback by MB's beauty, i think she will use her beauty to get the required info!.. just like RK uses his dominace to get his way! - or maybe am thinking way too much LOL

@Bold...
I don't think she will do sooo Inno... Ouch
that too with taht Bandar...Angry

-brokensoul-anji-mira_innocent_

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged

hahaha...i too feel u r thinking too much julieLOL

pennu-brokensoul-_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Nids and Pennu, i know the idea was kinda far fetchedLOL but ohhh well! hahahaha:P... Sikkiii by the sound of it - seems taken by her beauty in the precap! i cnt speak much until i have seen the precap- body language and all is needed to predictLOLLOL

pennu-brokensoul-Manonidz

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

hahaha...i too feel u r thinking too much julieLOL
Well, EmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-brokensoul-

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Nids and Pennu, i know the idea was kinda far fetchedLOL but ohhh well! hahahaha:P... Sikkiii by the sound of it - seems taken by her beauty in the precap! i cnt speak much until i have seen the precap- body language and all is needed to predictLOLLOL
I know..
Now adays we are thinking alot about them...LOL

-brokensoul-anji-mira_innocent_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index