Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala :: The Magnanimous Ego's #2 (Page 114)

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by sasi10

i missed the epi...dd in white & that too open hairs??...aaa...i  missed it...pic plsUnhappy

Sasi- In this dress she don't look like Geet at all. It is completely different.

Unhappy pic dedo koi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by pennu

Originally posted by _innocent_

Shahiii short is sweet:D... But MB should have thrown the plate on the floorOuchLOL

I had all the wild thoughts yesturday.. Madhu not taking the medicine... kicking the medicine from RK's hand.. and shivering all the night with fever... RK will bring his sasumaa and will convince Madhu to take medicine.. but nothing Happenedd..Shocked.
Bcos RK gave only two options na...LOL

Me too. That is why I was also disappointed. But the episode is good. They have given parallel tracks and shown Hospital, RK mansion as well as RK outside his father's studio. No dragging so it is a good episode.

i guess because they had focused too much on Rishbala yesterday they felt the need to show other characters today!.. MB backed down, cuz she didnt want RK to create another tamasha i feelLOL if he comes back drunk, woh toh gayiiLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-brokensoul-anji-mira

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Shahi,   Roma is turning positive na... so your predictions are going to come true...

bittuji and  Roma..

chitra_rao-brokensoul-pennu

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

[QUOTE=_innocent_] Shahiii... am glad RK told his mother to stay away!.. i was getting tired of her fakeness! like she seems nice and all but sadly she loves bowing down way too much, and expects the same from MB! so keep her away indeedLOL

Nids... me too dnt think she will slap, last slaps ended up with her bein RK's wife, aur Sikkiii bandaaa dnt know what he will make MBLOLLOL
[/QUOTE]

@ Red. But I like it she took care of Madhu, when she came. I was comparing her with Mukku Ayi.

pennuanji-mira_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Nids, i have a feeling Sikkiii might help MB, indirectly! in hi quest of hurting RK, he will open MB's eyes to the weapons she requires to fire back! i feel! but this time she will do it on her own ground! Remember that police officer, he only allowed the complaint cuz he was taken aback by MB's beauty, i think she will use her beauty to get the required info!.. just like RK uses his dominace to get his way! - or maybe am thinking way too much LOL

pennu-brokensoul-Manonidz

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged

@Shahi...
yeah the epi was not at all dragging simply enjoyed...Tongue I was soo excited... that i literaly jumped on my couch jab Roma Trishna ki class le rahi thi...Big smile

@Mano...
I hope soom Mab will equally Ziddi as RK...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz_innocent_

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Shahiii... am glad RK told his mother to stay away!.. i was getting tired of her fakeness! like she seems nice and all but sadly she loves bowing down way too much, and expects the same from MB! so keep her away indeedLOL

Nids... me too dnt think she will slap, last slaps ended up with her bein RK's wife, aur Sikkiii bandaaa dnt know what he will make MBLOLLOL

mb should teach her saasuma how to deal with men

pennu-brokensoul-_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

mb should teach her saasuma how to deal with men
Meenu u took the words right out of my mouth! she is a lady with power why does she feel the need to back down? beyond my understanding quite frankly!

Shahii, uff i dnt like that woman who played Mukund's mother, was sick and  tired of her role in PR and then she had the same role in MB, it was too muchLOL

pennu-brokensoul-anji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index