Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala :: The Magnanimous Ego's #2 (Page 112)

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayamagic

i think she migth slap him, and he might get angry and can even confess tht he has help her secretly and Mb will acme to know tht  sikku was a well wisher.
Oye teri...ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Edited by pennu - 07 September 2012 at 9:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

i missed the epi...dd in white & that too open hairs??...aaa...i  missed it...pic plsUnhappy
areee sirf precap meinLOLLOL

Shahiii short is sweet:D... But MB should have thrown the plate on the floorOuchLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-brokensoul-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by mayamagic

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by Manonids

Episode se acha toh precap tha ...OMG ...DD in white ...and that too with open hairsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ...Angel beauty ...CB maroing line on Bhabhi Ji ...LOL  Beta tere bhaiya ne dekh liye toh tujhe Keele ke ped se ulta latka dega ...I am damn excited for this track now ...Please give me pics of precap 

But first RK should have seen her in this dress na.LOLAlso short sleeves dress.

Sikki is so dirty minded. Without getting permission entered the room and sitting on her bed.

Also Madhu should remember to lock her room.

i think she migth slap him, and he might get angry and can even confess tht he has help her secretly and Mb will acme to know tht  sikku was a well wisher.
ooo very good point Maya, and RK will listen outside!

Maybe MB might get to know it was Sikki who put the pics in her room. But I don't think RK will know Madhu didn't publish the pics.  I think this misunderstanding will remain like that. Even RK's mom thought she has done it. Now she also can't talk to Madhu about it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennufairy_tales_innocent_

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

i missed the epi...dd in white & that too open hairs??...aaa...i  missed it...pic plsUnhappy

Awww Sasi ...she was looking so Embarrassed     She came out after taking bath ...and that Chota Bandar /...flirting with her ...I dont think so she will slap him right now ...but in future, she may ...  she will get irritated with his antics for some time and then she will come into action ...Mb never marofy in impulse ...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-pennu_innocent_

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
i wanna watch the repeat again

pennu-brokensoul-anji-mira_innocent_

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Originally posted by Manonids

Awww Sasi ...she was looking so Embarrassed     She came out after taking bath ...and that Chota Bandar /...flirting with her ...I dont think so she will slap him right now ...but in future, she may ...  she will get irritated with his antics for some time and then she will come into action ...Mb never marofy in impulse ...LOL

Ya she might not slap. The last time she slapped someone look what happened.LOL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

pennuanji-miraManonidz_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Shahiii... am glad RK told his mother to stay away!.. i was getting tired of her fakeness! like she seems nice and all but sadly she loves bowing down way too much, and expects the same from MB! so keep her away indeedLOL

Nids... me too dnt think she will slap, last slaps ended up with her bein RK's wife, aur Sikkiii bandaaa dnt know what he will make MBLOLLOL

pennu-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Shahiii short is sweet:D... But MB should have thrown the plate on the floorOuchLOL

I had all the wild thoughts yesturday.. Madhu not taking the medicine... kicking the medicine from RK's hand.. and shivering all the night with fever... RK will bring his sasumaa and will convince Madhu to take medicine.. but nothing Happenedd..Shocked.
Bcos RK gave only two options na...LOL

prema_ks-brokensoul-anji-mira_innocent_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index