Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

[QUOTE=_innocent_] Shahiii... am glad RK told his mother to stay away!.. i was getting tired of her fakeness! like she seems nice and all but sadly she loves bowing down way too much, and expects the same from MB! so keep her away indeed😆

Nids... me too dnt think she will slap, last slaps ended up with her bein RK's wife, aur Sikkiii bandaaa dnt know what he will make MB😆😆

@ Red. But I like it she took care of Madhu, when she came. I was comparing her with Mukku Ayi.

[/QUOTE]

Hey shahisthi, kind of agree here, but the again we dont know her backstory, but she does come as a spineless character so far ðŸ˜²
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _innocent_

Nids, i have a feeling Sikkiii might help MB, indirectly! in hi quest of hurting RK, he will open MB's eyes to the weapons she requires to fire back! i feel! but this time she will do it on her own ground! Remember that police officer, he only allowed the complaint cuz he was taken aback by MB's beauty, i think she will use her beauty to get the required info!.. just like RK uses his dominace to get his way! - or maybe am thinking way too much LOL

Julie ...Even I was thinking that he might try to be friendly with MB to tell her about RK ...but how much she will use it against RK, is not yet clear ...moreover, Mb clearly looked irritated with him ...so she might not feel like taking his help ...
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nids, i have a feeling Sikkiii might help MB, indirectly! in hi quest of hurting RK, he will open MB's eyes to the weapons she requires to fire back! i feel! but this time she will do it on her own ground! Remember that police officer, he only allowed the complaint cuz he was taken aback by MB's beauty, i think she will use her beauty to get the required info!.. just like RK uses his dominace to get his way! - or maybe am thinking way too much LOL

@Bold...
I don't think she will do sooo Inno...
that too with taht Bandar...😡
_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

hahaha...i too feel u r thinking too much julie😆
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Nids and Pennu, i know the idea was kinda far fetched😆 but ohhh well! hahahaha:P... Sikkiii by the sound of it - seems taken by her beauty in the precap! i cnt speak much until i have seen the precap- body language and all is needed to predict😆😆
_innocent_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: sasi10

hahaha...i too feel u r thinking too much julie😆

Well, 😳😆
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nids and Pennu, i know the idea was kinda far fetched😆 but ohhh well! hahahaha:P... Sikkiii by the sound of it - seems taken by her beauty in the precap! i cnt speak much until i have seen the precap- body language and all is needed to predict😆😆

I know..
Now adays we are thinking alot about them...😆

_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Well, 😳😆

just kidding for ur last line😆
_innocent_ thumbnail
am off to watch the episode, in high definition😆 c u guys later :D... Tchiaooo for now😛
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anji64

Shahi,   Roma is turning positive na... so your predictions are going to come true...

bittuji and  Roma..

Hi ANji.

So probably Roma will be there with her when she becomes  a heroine.