ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi meenu
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anji64

Hi... what do you say... will this jodi win the best jodi award?

Hopefully if and when DD & VD fans started getting along with each other. Otherwise no hope.

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

CV's didn't let Roma see how RK took finger print on the contract and Roma might not know there was a contract. She was out all the time and came when the contract thing ends.

So there might be a reason for that too for a future track.

Only Shammu, RK & Mb knows about it. Shammu and Madhu might not tell Paddy or Roma about itI I feel all will be angry with Madhu except Shammu, when she becomes a heroine.

This contract is certainly gonna play big role in future bw Shamu and RK with MB's life being played...Lets c what CVs make out in future ...Shamu in any case will be at Maddy's side ...
ISADORA thumbnail
Originally posted by: anji64

Hi... what do you say... will this jodi win the best jodi award?

this is a cute pic...😳

ISADORA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

CV's didn't let Roma see how RK took finger print on the contract and Roma might not know there was a contract. She was out all the time and came when the contract thing ends.

So there might be a reason for that too for a future track.

Only Shammu, RK & Mb knows about it. Shammu and Madhu might not tell Paddy or Roma about itI I feel all will be angry with Madhu except Shammu, when she becomes a heroine.

Roma i do not consider her any more..she is one apt chameleon ..if its Trishna and Maddy she will choose Trishna she will easily forget wat Maddy has done..i do not bother about her in any case

Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: mymagic13

shahi u make a track out of every scene🀣

Apne Shahi kuch bhe nahe chodte scenes main ...πŸ˜† hum Rishbala ko dekhte hain woh peeche dekhte hai πŸ˜†
Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mymagic13

shahi u make a track out of every scene🀣

CV';s have already opened lot of future tracks which the show can go on for at least 2 years, even with the tracks opened so far.

Hope does not happen like Geet. Like male lead past not shown, brother and finacee never shown.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Just mentioning Geet cos it was my first addicted show, and now it is MB.

ISADORA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonids

Apne Shahi kuch bhe nahe chodte scenes main ...πŸ˜† hum Rishbala ko dekhte hain woh peeche dekhte hai πŸ˜†

peeche nahi aage dekhthi hai she wants to know future of RishBala πŸ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ISADORA

Roma i do not consider her any more..she is one apt chameleon ..if its Trishna and Maddy she will choose Trishna she will easily forget wat Maddy has done..i do not bother about her in any case

Corporate SlaveπŸ˜† ...she meant to say that this contract is a secret bw MB, RK and Shamu ...so no one knows actually abt this way out for MB ...so Shamu might not force Maddy leave RK in case he finds out that she loves him ...
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ISADORA

peeche nahi aage dekhthi hai she wants to know future of RishBala πŸ˜†

Abe i meant to say ...woh Rishbala ke peeche khade logon ko dekhte hai πŸ˜†