Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ISADORA

Nhok Jhok Segment..KBC all over and Panic button starts 😆

Tonight TRP we will know what are the loyal audience of MB is and how much KBC will affect the show. Next week when get breakdown of TRP for this week.

Tonight being KBC's opening episode, plus Colors not promoting any special promo or episode unlike Zee Tv and Star plus.

From  last night episode we know we know we will get a good episode cos episode ends when RK left her in the rain, and precap was awesome.

So lets see how many MB viewers stick with MB and skip KBC.

Edited by Shahisthi - 11 years ago
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Tonight TRP we well know what are the loyal audience of MB is and how much KBC will affect the show. Next week when get breakdown of TRP for this week.

Tonight being KBC's opening episode, plus Colors not promoting any special promo or episode unlike Zee Tv and Star plus.

From  last night episode we know we will get a good episode cos episode ends when RK left her in the rain, and precap was awesome.

So lets see how many MB viewers stick with MB and skip KBC.

Yeah in other channels there is promotion for every 5 mins..and it spins your head...MB same old promo and they just cancelled that repeat 11:30 telecast..lets hope it gets its loyal viewers..

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🥱  I am sleepy and hungry too ...😕
ISADORA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonids

🥱  I am sleepy and hungry too ...😕

Kuon breakfast nahi kiya hai kya...i am corporate slave today also

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
In Zee TV they are having three show combined special episode tonight. And I saw somewhere you said our rivals how is having a special episode tonight??

I think it is better how Colors dealing the opening of KBC, without doing anything and letting it go normal way tonight.

From that they will know what they should do in future. KBC is not ending soon. So long term plan is needed.
ISADORA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

In Zee TV they are having three show combined special episode tonight. And I saw somewhere you said our rivals how is having a special episode tonight??

I think it is better how Colors dealing the opening of KBC, without doing anything and letting it go normal way tonight.

From that they will know what they should do in future. KBC is not ending soon. So long term plan is needed.

Shahi this is the first time i am seeing colors working on promotion strategy..they are doing it perfectly they can plan ahead..since every week any show cannot give special maha episodes..you need to know the loyal viewers and stick to the other days keep leads in frame and some perfect RK sense of humor ..give a dhamaka precap and that will get back...

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ISADORA

Kuon breakfast nahi kiya hai kya...i am corporate slave today also

didnt feel like eating ...Ab bhook lag rahe hai ðŸ˜•...kameena boss in office today ...chalo ho gaye Gulaami shuru 
Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
ISADORA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonids

didnt feel like eating ...Ab bhook lag rahe hai ðŸ˜•...kameena boss in office today ...chalo ho gaye Gulaami shuru 

Dammit i am working tomorrow also.....donno next week also seems like slave week

-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
will beack in an hour so kameena's be here
angelanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey guys any idea how long kbc will continue..??