RishBala :: The Magnanimous Ego's #2

-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
RishBala ::  The Magnanimous Ego's

An Injury is much sooner forgotten than an insult..it is a weapon which begets both rage and  darkness at the same time you cannot move on until you get even...

MadhuBala Rishab Kundra..Born today...a dead angel the bright and shining star of the goodness and purity..a virginal soul...all her goodness bought her what a long live unhappiness..she fights back for her mother..where was all these neurotic disorganization when it comes to others why does it always bring the worst perverse personality only when she is with him..why does he scratch off her innocence texture from her soul..She has a deal and she has committed to that for her whole world..But why does he ever and anon do things that rile her against him..No Mr RIshab Kundra i am not angel anymore you killed her with your own bare hands..look at them they are covered with the blood..I do not regret the path i choose to reach you..nor i am concerned about others..You made me this and i am haapy to accept implicitly..let the gospel truth pave its way through the darkest desire of mine..Keep on repeating those words of conscience-smitten lips..let them roll that word of apology..i cant hear..i am not dumb but i choose to be one where my mother is considered...

So does he...

The Devil gets darker than the dark when he is pierced ..the venomous venture will wither any thing that falls out of abyss..Dancing in front a wounded satan ..does not help him...it pushes him more towards the darkness towards those vindictive thoughts..his digress is very cold ..contaminated with the extremity of bloodlust..My die hard angel..The game has just began..where is the fun if there is no danger..you wounded my pride..all Tom Dick and Harry sermonizing me like i am a villain..oops so am i..
His Irish abate..the fiery temper of being subjected to the class of so called god and their virtues..how the hell angel..my beauty tell me..make me understand..the person standing behind you..your own mother is pushing you into my heathen of fire...and i am going to break each and every bond..the Oregon boat which you are so proudly sailing..she will be first mouse to leave that damned devil ship and you and only you will be left for my mercy..oh and sorry dear ..i do not grant wishes..i do not curse..i act and when i act..i hit it where it hurts the most..you can you never will be MadhuBala Shamsher Mallik again...You are You will be MadhuBala Rishab Kundra and that is me...the devil and the darkness...

Rishab's venomosity..is painful past..his dear dad's pictures and his words are his inspiration for the success he holds today..his only words are the one which led him through this vertigo way..its full of thorns...leaving him to the world of vultures for whom he was an easy prey..he was lonely and he will be lonely until Maddy comes knocking the door forcefully into him..his poisonous passion for her is the only way where he can attain some peace..the sedulouness he holds against a chain and locket of his name..reminding him no matter what you are there to attain success ..he has followed his fathers footsteps..and he will abide to that pain ..that is the only thing that is helping him to survive this beautiful enthralling harsh world...

Paddy what good reason where you smiling lady..how magnanimous of how to lecture him when he is in the state where your daughter has reduced him knifing through his pain..he will get back..did you really wanted that sarcastic mockery apology...question yourself for the answer is Null...

Roma lady for one's sake shut your bloody chameleon mouth..how suddenly maddy becomes your fav rather than trishna..colors like you are not meant to question the black..

Madhu and her confidence in her god can only save her from the devil's wrath..the point is is not this her God's will then what stance does she have..None other than surrendering herself to him...

credit to hatzie

credit madhubala fb page
Edited by mymagic13 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats ...Meenu ...😊Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Fantastic analysis and pictures used😳

yet to watch the episode, but will be back to comment further<3
Edited by _innocent_ - 11 years ago
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congo all🥳
awesome thread
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats Meenu,  nice pictures..
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What the 😆 ...Hello Hi Bye Bye...

Since nobody is bothered to reply i am logging off..cya bye
Edited by ISADORA - 11 years ago
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm continuing the discussion from the previous thread.

Meenu ...here case would be different ...as even if they paid them money someday, what will be MB's marital status ??? she will be humiliated all the more in that case ...so either ways, MB has to be with RK ...
I want him to give the money back too but before he manages to do that,. the stardom track will start, meaning MB will become rich on her own feet..so she can easily leave at that moment in time and no one will point a finger at her

I think this might be the reason she will accept the role of a heroine. To get Mallick free from that contract.Now it is like he has sold his daughter and his finger print is there and what an insult that is to a father.
If someone saw the contract who would believe it was done forcefully. RK can do anything and humiliate Mallick using tthis contact. So this is  a good reason for Madhu to enter into the film industry. If so RK will not be the one who launch her, I think. Maybe Bhatia's .
This is the first time I am thinking it might not be RK who launch her.

Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ISADORA

What the 😆

wad da! Wad da??🤣eww shuruaat buri ki tune😡
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

I think this might be the reason she will accept the role of a heroine. To get Mallick free from that contract.Now it is like he has sold his daughter and his finger print is there and what an insult that is to a father.
If someone saw the contract who would believe it was done forcefully. RK can do anything and humiliate Mallick using tthis contact. So this is a good reason for Madhu to enter into the film industry. If so RK will not be the one who launch her, I think. Maybe Bhatia's .
This is the first time I am thinking it might not be RK who launch her.

Exactly Shahiii! Circumstances have forced this upon her! But at the same time, the promos stated ki RK's dream becomes MB's dream!.. maybe further down in time! bt for now she will accept the role of a heroine to get rid of that contract!
Bhatiiiaaa may have a huge role to play in this!... but i still think its RK who will launch her!
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@mymagic...
hey loved your opening post.. siimply superb...⭐️
you brilliantly described the feeling/situation of  Madhui and RK...
Loved it...👏