Pavitra Rishta

written/Brief udate: 6th sep( arjun-ovi Marriage) (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 14

TheSnowman

Goldie

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "written/Brief udate: 6th sep( arjun-ovi Marriage) (Page 9)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks once again Naresh buddy n Sherma dear for the update Smile
Well well looks like today Archu - Purvi stole the show away along with Arjun- Ovi ,,,
I guess the scene of Purvi hugging Archu,Archu in turn hugging Sulo,all three hugging looked like a message stating "this is what happens to these senseless ladies who sacrifice their life and love for the sake of others.".
I am trying to understand Ovi- Purvi conversation..First of all who are these two to decide on their parents life..I wonder the entire context of this whole sacrifice on one sacrificing her love for her Aai to be re-united with her family and requesting other to accept hjer Aai now as she is sacrificing and other promising her that she will accept her "Aai" in her family..This whole conversation was a farce.I totally think both these girls need a reality check in their own way that no one can decide anyone lives.Guess this simple fact does not enter these two brains.
Now what there is going to Purvi's daughter joining the sacrificial lambs list and crying too soon ..man Ouch
DK talked so much sense to arjun..Why the hell u did not call me Arjun was a very good question which Arjun unfortunately had no answer..
I liked Manav - Arjun eye locks for a change LOL..They said so much to each other with that look..Manav a resigned sad look for Arjun on his face whereas Arjun looking totally helpless and lost n looking up to his idol for some help.Both exchanging helpless like a Guru -student duo Ouch.Hiten n RD were fantastic there 
Well at least Teju was shown a saving grace not happy with Ovi's crap.
Manav as usual helpless. so I guess DK n Arjun are going to play a "everything ok" role with Manav and screw Ovi at house.
Well I dont blame them but better Manav comes to know about Ovi's deal and take her with him rather than leaving her with a man who will never love her.Its for Arjun and Ovi's good.
so now what will Purvi do or what's going to happen..I sincerely hope they dont show Purvi pregnant show..At least they could spare the character this misery..Never know.
Tomorrow is a maha sangam epi..Not sure what to expect..Better as usual expect the unexpected and leave the brain to rest..LOL

Edited by Jaishankar - 06 September 2012 at 1:29pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju25mystifyreAnijoyceForeverSHINeeMagicalPari

Anjinie

IF-Dazzler

Anjinie

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks will try and watch the episode

sarjitos

Groupbie

sarjitos

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
No need to say sori in fact its well written and thks so much. And this is from us all. HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrenaavaMagicalPari

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --.NArESh.--

@tanya di & poppy di i m crying. Some ppl post my english is horrible. Di shall i continue update nw?

Naresh , don't be like this please .You are so sweet and doing this for everyone and mostly everyone here loves you for helping them ..
The fact is that it is so easy just to critisize and that is why you  should just ignore this ..

This is just a fiction show darling .Hardly something  for you to get so upset for ..

You keep doing this update and believe me mostly everyone appreciates your efforts ...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreAnijoyceadittyvision22karsriAxiomnaavaJaishankarAshlaikashermaMagicalPari

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Sherma , thanks sweetie for helping out with the update ...Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreAnijoycekarsrinaavaJaishankarsherma

Axiom

Goldie

Axiom

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Thank you Naresh and Sherma for all your efforts with the WU

You both rock! Star

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreAnijoycekarsrinaavaJaishankarsherma

naava

Goldie

naava

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Naresh & Sherma..and others who pitch in to give updates...thank you.so much..some people just have no manners...don't pay any attention to them.  please .. we're the important ones..ROFL.and we love you. LOL LOL

you are the best...keep it up  ClapThumbs Up

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycemystifyrevision22TanyazJaishankarGuggu_Mintyshermasushkita10

Post Reply New Post

Go to top