Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

written/Brief udate: 6th sep( arjun-ovi Marriage) (Page 8)

-Anarkali. IF-Veteran Member
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --.NArESh.--

@tanya di & poppy di i m crying. Some ppl post my english is horrible. Di shall i continue update nw?

LOLLOLha..,ha...,LOL
I can't believe this...,Naresh is offended so easily...
Dude,LOL don't worry about what others think about your english...,if tanya give you okkay..,then it okay...,
I am one who always looks forward for update...,

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycevision22AshlaikashermaMagicalPariTanyaz

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged

@tanya di & poppy di i m crying. Some ppl post my english is horrible. Di shall i continue update nw?

Hey NAresh buddy you are a rockstar Star.Dont give a damn about one or two on what they say,the majority of us know the value of you  Big smile..you are a gem of a soul buddy..Keep rocking us with ur rocking updates..
Language is never important ,its the action of trying to help all of us by giving us written updates on time through phone(which is such a painful task , you still rock it Clap) without any hesitation is what matters the most buddy...
Dont worry and keep your rocking updates going..

Thanks to you and  Sherma dear for the updates today again...ClapStar

Edited by Jaishankar - 06 September 2012 at 12:04pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreAnijoycevision22naavasherma..preethi..MagicalPariTanyazstyle14

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethi_shamya

arey dear dont get sad.. it all happens you knw..no one is perfect in writing eng.. not evn me.. jus leave those crap & contine wid ur wor wok & i realy apprisiate tat in spite of ur busy schedules & conquses u did ur best ...ClapStar keep rockingThumbs Down

hey naresh why r u thinking about them there are many people like me who will be surviving with ur updates that too a quick one..plz continue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreAnijoycesherma..preethi..MagicalPari

style14 IF-Addictz
style14
style14

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Of course you should continue.. We all appreciate the hard work and time you put in Naresh.. Please dont be discouraged because of some ignorant people...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreshermaMagicalPari

rupa1902 Senior Member
rupa1902
rupa1902

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I feel so angry after seeing the show .
Arjun and Purvi are extremely foolish , they think that marriage is a joke ..They will pay for this mistake now because it is not going to be easy for them to be without each other ..These two are going  to make a joke out of marriage ...

DK was very good when he told Arjun off..

I thought Archana would give Ovi ashirwaad but she didn't ...very good .At least for one day she should show her anger ..

As expected Manav seemed pretty OK and gave ashirwaad instead of one hard slap to Ovi ...It is because of him and Savita that Ovi has turned out to be such a nasty human being .Dead
He should be ashamed of himself for bringing upa daughter  like Ovi ...

Savita was giving these huge smiles ..I hope from tomorrow her bad days start .Evil Smile

Archana was always scared that her daughter Purvi will give sacrifices like her ...today that came true ..For God sake Archana , become strong now and stop giving meaningless sacrifices  and take care of Purvi ..

Purvi is very silly and foolish  but she is not selfish and evil ...Ovi is selfish and extremely nasty .I hated the way she was acting  arrogant in Suhaag raat ...I don't think she has any intentions of ever becoming  a good person ...

Star Of The day ..

Despite of all his foolishness, my Star Of The Day is Arjun because he spoiled Ovi's suhaag raat and treated her like trash Angry  because she deserved to be treated that way ..Hope he always loves Purvi and never ever loves Ovi ..

If this makes me look like someone who does not respects marriage then so be it ..I don't care ..I want Arjun and Purvi together ...
I hope Ovi fails big time ...Angry

True, I really want Ovi to learn her lesson the hard way. Even after seeing Ovi's sorrow, Savita will not realize Ovi's fault but will blame Purvi instead, we all know her nature, but I want Manav to realize that Archana was right and infact he should have supported Archana in trying to make Ovi understand instead of blasting Arjun and Purvi at every opportunity he got.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreadittyAxiomForeverSHINeeAshlaikaMagicalPariTanyaz

ana-123 Groupbie
ana-123
ana-123

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
I just read the update today : so now the sad truth is Arjun Ovi are MARRIED and Arjun-Purvi are not. Ovi wil try to make the marriage work (god knows how,considering Arjun hates her), and Purvi the mahaanta princess will try and treat Arjun as jeejaji or distance herself from him. Remember how she distanced herself from him when Arjun-Ovi engagement took place? MArriage is totally diff. ball game - even if Arjun wants Purvi back, she will never be back.

There is no way out now for Arjun Purvi, and strangely, I dont ever want them to be together again. Their relationship is spoilt beyond repair and what is the guarantee that Purvi will not sacrifice him again in the future in case they wind up together? For her, her aai is the ONLY person that matters, she might as well stay unmarried and stay with her Aai forever. Oh, but I forgot, her Aai is going back to Manav's place and they are gonna be remarried, so well, Purvi can stay with her Aaji for the rest of her life.

For all of you loking for a new serial based on love story and which is NOT produced by Ekta Kapoor/Balaji - the show Honge Juda Na Hum is gonna start from 10th sep on Sony, same time as PR is on air - and has Aamna Shariff in the lead (Kashish of Kahii to hoga) with cute guy Raquesh Vashisth. I am switching channel, show, production and going there.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju25mystifyreForeverSHINeesushkita10MagicalPari

crazyankyy Groupbie
crazyankyy
crazyankyy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by k-kimya

Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by njersey

I think we should either get a proper written update or not at all. Somebody is bas***dizing the "English" language and killing it. If you don't have time, don't write. Why don't you type shorthand next time?
tats so rude-sum1 is putting an effort
if u tink u r gud at it,so do give the update
and if not y pass nasty comments

This was not a nasty comment but just someone's point of view.  My take is if you cannot write in proper English do not do it.

Who are you guys to comment on someone's English? if u don't like a particular post / English..then kindly dont waste your time here!! u always have an option of
NOT READING A PARTICULAR POST!! i hope u aren't here to learn English! you know what? there are always a set of people who will do nothing and has no work other than criticizing others and finding others fault.

JaishankarshermaMagicalPari

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by k-kimya

Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by njersey

I think we should either get a proper written update or not at all. Somebody is bas***dizing the "English" language and killing it. If you don't have time, don't write. Why don't you type shorthand next time?
tats so rude-sum1 is putting an effort
if u tink u r gud at it,so do give the update
and if not y pass nasty comments

This was not a nasty comment but just someone's point of view.  My take is if you cannot write in proper English do not do it.
is it,do u really think its easy to give the written update
it takes a long time to write,and the updater are not getting paid for it either,its just out of concern and luv for the shw which makes them write
i gave the written update today,after so long,and its not easy,try to appreciate it

mystifyreJaishankarMagicalPari

Go to top