Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

written/Brief udate: 6th sep( arjun-ovi Marriage) (Page 7)

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
if Ovi hasn't realized by now that she has sentenced herself to an unhappy marriage nothing is going to make her realize it- and that is tragic for her character. Arjun may have been promised to her- but she never had his heart to begin with *smh* 

If they were planning on having Arjun and Ovi marry with all this pomp and circumstance what was the point of even having Arvi fall in love in the first place?

To me this just shows that nothing is sacred and that when you love someone you are to sacrifice that love and happiness be damned. 

Thank you for the update!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreadittyForeverSHINeeAshlaikaMagicalPari

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
would never love to see the crap show again ( untill arvi reunites quickly)   atleast arman's story was better they didnt married others ( hope i m right with it)...    are they gonna show this arjun  and ovi married life for months.  what so ever i m saved from seeing the crap coz HJNH is starting from 10th ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyForeverSHINeeAshlaikasushkita10MagicalPari

-Naresh- IF-Rockerz
-Naresh-
-Naresh-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
@tanya di & poppy di i m crying. Some ppl post my english is horrible. Di shall i continue update nw?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shermaTanyaz

..preethi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..preethi..
..preethi..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pujli07

Originally posted by njersey

I think we should either get a proper written update or not at all. Somebody is bas***dizing the "English" language and killing it. If you don't have time, don't write. Why don't you type shorthand next time?
DO NOT READ THEM.. its as simple as that. 

Nobody cares what you think... there are hundreds of people here that appreciates it.
wow simple & powerful.. luv itSmile niceee...Smile

Edited by preethi_shamya - 06 September 2012 at 11:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicalPari

pujli07 Senior Member
pujli07
pujli07

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

Originally posted by Tanyaz

I feel so angry after seeing the show .
Arjun and Purvi are extremely foolish , they think that marriage is a joke ..They will pay for this mistake now because it is not going to be easy for them to be without each other ..These two are going  to make a joke out of marriage ...

DK was very good when he told Arjun off..

I thought Archana would give Ovi ashirwaad but she didn't ...very good .At least for one day she should show her anger ..

As expected Manav seemed pretty OK and gave ashirwaad instead of one hard slap to Ovi ...It is because of him and Savita that Ovi has turned out to be such a nasty human being .Dead
He should be ashamed of himself for bringing upa daughter  like Ovi ...

Savita was giving these huge smiles ..I hope from tomorrow her bad days start .Evil Smile

Archana was always scared that her daughter Purvi will give sacrifices like her ...today that came true ..For God sake Archana , become strong now and stop giving meaningless sacrifices  and take care of Purvi ..

Purvi is very silly and foolish  but she is not selfish and evil ...Ovi is selfish and extremely nasty .I hated the way she was acting  arrogant in Suhaag raat ...I don't think she has any intentions of ever becoming  a good person ...

Star Of The day ..

Despite of all his foolishness, my Star Of The Day is Arjun because he spoiled Ovi's suhaag raat and treated her like trash Angry  because she deserved to be treated that way ..Hope he always loves Purvi and never ever loves Ovi ..

If this makes me look like someone who does not respects marriage then so be it ..I don't care ..I want Arjun and Purvi together ...
I hope Ovi fails big time ...Angry

tanya i m surprised to see how  CV portraying oviShockedhow we can say archana manav gave birth ovi?i told u once archana manav did wrong to let savita to take care ovi-teju from 1year old.teju still with good sence but ovi totally destroyed going more evil,sp how she change her mood from mandir to suhah raatShockedreally ekta is greatLOL
I kept thinking the same thing that they should not portray Manav and Archana's daughter like this... but i guess they are trying to show that kids also take on from relatives.. here its a mix of her Aagi and her masi...lol

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreJaishankarForeverSHINeeAshlaikasushkita10MagicalPariTanyaz

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --.NArESh.--

@tanya di & poppy di i m crying. Some ppl post my english is horrible. Di shall i continue update nw?
no naresh you should continue writing it... those who are saying it ignore them... if they are such English scholar they should take out time and write those updates for us... these kind of people just love to speak but they are bad at doing it... you continue doing it ... you are doing fab job... 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreAnijoycegmhatcheradittyJaishankarAshlaikashermasushkita10crazygirl4RDMagicalPariTanyaz

..preethi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..preethi..
..preethi..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged

arey dear dont get sad.. it all happens you knw..no one is perfect in writing eng.. not evn me.. jus leave those crap & contine wid ur wor wok & i realy apprisiate tat in spite of ur busy schedules & conquses u did ur best ...ClapStar keep rockingThumbs Down

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoycemystifyreadittyJaishankarshermasushkita10MagicalPariTanyaz

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

naresh pls dont b sad.here lots of ppl, some can respect other some r not.but u see lots of ppl supporting u bc they love to read ur WU so smileBig smilewe all love u naresh and u trying ur best,its really commendableClap

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreAnijoycegmhatcheradittyvision22naavaJaishankarshermaAshlaikaMagicalPari..preethi..Tanyazstyle14

Go to top