Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

written/Brief udate: 6th sep( arjun-ovi Marriage) (Page 5)

ashsar Groupbie
ashsar
ashsar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Wow what an episode... I thought the marriage was fake but I guess Not. Oh well we can all see Ovi lies coming to light now. Imagine Arjun already over heard her convo with purvi lol... Arjun is gonna really treat her like shit. I don't feel sorry for her at all. She deserves what ever bad treatment she gets from him. He will never love her. She will cry the rest of her life away. This episode really sucks. I hope Manav gets to find out what Ovi did to get married to Arjun... and when he does I want him to beat her. No one should force people to marry them especially when it's CLEAR that they DON'T love you. She is really going to learn the HARD WAY.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreadittyForeverSHINeeAshlaikacrazygirl4RDameiliaMagicalPariblueocean_787Tanyaz

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I feel so angry after seeing the show .
Arjun and Purvi are extremely foolish , they think that marriage is a joke ..They will pay for this mistake now because it is not going to be easy for them to be without each other ..These two are goign to make a joke out of marriage ...

DK was very good when he told Arjun off..

I thought Archana would give Ovi ashirwaad but she didn't ...very good .At least for one day she should show her anger ..

As expected Manav seemed pretty OK and gave ashirwaad instead of one hard slap to Ovi ...It is because of him and Savita that Ovi has turned out to be such a nasty human being .Dead
He should be ashamed of himself for bringing upa daughter  like Ovi ...

Savita was giving these huge smiels ..I hope from tomorrow her bad days start .

Archana was always scared that her daughetr Purvi will give sacrifices like her ...today that came true ..For God sake Archana , become strong now and stop giving meaningless sacrifices  and take care of Purvi ..

Purvi is very silly and foolish  but she is not selfish and evil ...Ovi is selfish and extremely nasty .I hated the way she was acting  arrogant in Suhaag raat ...I don't think she has any intentions of ever becoming  a good person ...

Star Of The day ..

Despite of all his foolishness, my Star Of The Day is Arjun because he spoiled Ovi's suhaag raat and treated her like trash Angry  because she deserved to be treated that way ..Hope he always loves Purvi and never ever loves Ovi ..

If this makes me look like someone who does not respects marriage then so be it ..I don't care ..I want Arjun and Purvi together ...
I hope Ovi fails big time ...Angry

tanya today ovi proved that she is second savita... and savita proved she is heartless, senseless person on this earth... its high time savita should get it this time...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreadittyJaishankarsushkita10AshlaikaMagicalPariblueocean_787Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amanda_18

Originally posted by anitaantony

it would be nice if someone could write the updates  in proper english without  grammatical errors ,so it would be easier to read

Maybe you can do the update yourself with proper grammar and no errors...,
Naresh is only filling in for Tanya, and he clearly state that there is a light problem by him...,

Yes please ...give Naresh a break here .I am in London right now and very busy ..Naresh is filling in for me ..From 15 th of this month I will do the updates for most of the weeks ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aditty--Jenelle--JaishankarAshlaika

style14 IF-Addictz
style14
style14

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Yup today was a total emotional episode.. 
But the part were my blood started to boil was when I saw Ovi putting on make up while talking to Purvi.. AngryAngrythis Ovi, felt like slapping her.. n then I felt like slapping Purvi too when she started re
minding Ovi of her promise abt her Aai(it felt like Purvi was begging).. n then Ovi says yes everyone will accept ur Aai, for which Purvi says our Aai not just mine. 

Ovi is selfish and Purvi dumb...

Edited by style14 - 06 September 2012 at 11:40am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreadittyForeverSHINeeAshlaikaMagicalPariblueocean_787Tanyaz

shabreena Newbie
shabreena
shabreena

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
I hate ds ovi :-@

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

-Anarkali. IF-Veteran Member
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I feel so angry after seeing the show .
Arjun and Purvi are extremely foolish , they think that marriage is a joke ..They will pay for this mistake now because it is not going to be easy for them to be without each other ..These two are goign to make a joke out of marriage ... Agreed...,

DK was very good when he told Arjun off..

I thought Archana would give Ovi ashirwaad but she didn't ...very good .At least for one day she should show her anger ..

As expected Manav seemed pretty OK and gave ashirwaad instead of one hard slap to Ovi ...It is because of him and Savita that Ovi has turned out to be such a nasty human being .Dead
He should be ashamed of himself for bringing upa daughter  like Ovi ...

Savita was giving these huge smiels ..I hope from tomorrow her bad days start .

Archana was always scared that her daughetr Purvi will give sacrifices like her ...today that came true ..For God sake Archana , become strong now and stop giving meaningless sacrifices  and take care of Purvi ..

Purvi is very silly and foolish  but she is not selfish and evil ...Ovi is selfish and extremely nasty .I hated the way she was acting  arrogant in Suhaag raat ...I don't think she has any intentions of ever becoming  a good person ...

Star Of The day ..

Despite of all his foolishness, my Star Of The Day is Arjun because he spoiled Ovi's suhaag raat and treated her like trash Angry  because she deserved to be treated that way ..Hope he always loves Purvi and never ever loves Ovi ..(totally agree here...LOLLOLOvi wants too much from arjun...,and she will not gte nothing, she will be sorry for marrying arjun...,)

If this makes me look like someone who does not respects marriage then so be it ..I don't care ..I want Arjun and Purvi together ...
I hope Ovi fails big time ...Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyAshlaikaTanyaz

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashsar

Wow what an episode... I thought the marriage was fake but I guess Not. Oh well we can all see Ovi lies coming to light now. Imagine Arjun already over heard her convo with purvi lol... Arjun is gonna really treat her like shit. I don't feel sorry for her at all. She deserves what ever bad treatment she gets from him. He will never love her. She will cry the rest of her life away. This episode really sucks. I hope Manav gets to find out what Ovi did to get married to Arjun... and when he does I want him to beat her. No one should force people to marry them especially when it's CLEAR that they DON'T love you. She is really going to learn the HARD WAY.
Dear ashsar dont expect anything from Manav.He cant handle his own kids.He will accept this marriage as he cant do anything to Ovi his little princess.When he finds out he mite yell at her but when she start shedding crocodile tears omg his heart will melt.
Ovi was so arrogant in today's epi when she doing her make up.She honestly think she would spend her night with Arjun.Loved how Arjun treated her but this gal still got hopes.She is really pathetic.Arjun is never gonna love her and will always treat her like shit becaz now i think he lost all respect for her as he overheard her deal with Purvi.I wanna see Ovi scared and lonely becaz thats wat she deserve.I wanna see her cry her eyes out.
Sadistic/heartless u can call me well dnt care caz i believe Ovi deserves everythign she gonna get from Arjun from onwards.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MEERA DOOKIEmystifyreadittyForeverSHINeeAshlaikaMagicalPariblueocean_787Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

[

tanya today ovi proved that she is second savita... and savita proved she is heartless, senseless person on this earth... its high time savita should get it this time...
Savita is pure evil ...and Ovi is not far behind ...

Manav has spoiled Ovi rotten ..Not once he gave her a good slap when she was saying things like ' if Arjun can't be mine he will not be anyone's ' .For mehe is as much responsible for this as Savita ..Shame on him too ..
Always encouraging evil  ( Savita , Ovi and Sachin ) ...AngryAngry

I have absolutely no expectations from him any more ..
Even Archana makes me angry that she is so weak .Look at what happened to Purvi because of her weakness.

As for Ovi ...I am very very sure that her so called marriage is going  to be a disaster ...Thumbs Down

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreadittyForeverSHINeeAshlaikaMagicalParistyle14

Go to top