Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

written/Brief udate: 6th sep( arjun-ovi Marriage) (Page 4)

-Anarkali. IF-Veteran Member
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

todays ep ws a final blow on our faces(arvi fans) by ekta...i culdnt express hw much m cursing myself dat i watchd todays ep... totally agree with you...,
watchd todys ep wid hope dat arj ovi marroage would be fake one(thought so too) and we might find some clue abt it..but all our hopes wer shattered by ekta...one thing i ws gappy fir es watching purvi suffer..arch should hav given her 2-3 slaps more...
and over dat todays K ladies dialogues wer hilarious...culdnt stop laughing..must say cv's shud try making a comedy show...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashsarAnAvidReader

Westwick Senior Member
Westwick
Westwick

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
THX for the update. It looks like crying fest is going on. 

ashsarMagicalPari

Westwick Senior Member
Westwick
Westwick

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitaantony

it would be nice if someone could write the updates  in proper english without  grammatical errors ,so it would be easier to read
Why don,t you take this noble job. If you can't don't complain.

AnAvidReaderMagicalPari

jane_krittzz... IF-Rockerz
jane_krittzz...
jane_krittzz...

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Thanks for update !

Cry
fiji_duchess Groupbie
fiji_duchess
fiji_duchess

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged

it would be nice if someone could write the updates  in proper english without  grammatical errors ,so it would be easier to read

All I can say is ... read my reply to  "njersey"

Originally posted by fiji_duchess

Originally posted by njersey

I think we should either get a proper written update or not at all. Somebody is bas***dizing the "English" language and killing it. If you don't have time, don't write. Why don't you type shorthand next time?

WOW REALLY ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Do not criticize the people who TRY THEIR BEST to atleast give whatever kind of update they can and at the earliest possible time. If you DONT LIKE what they post PLEASE VOLUNTEER yourself and take time out of your busy life and post a very Detailed and in a Proper English Written Update. Iam here in USA, i work 3 jobs and i hardly get time now to watch the show. My mom tries to update me on to whats going, but I love to come and read the up dates here. I at time have to re-read to understand whats written, But you do not see me complaining, because i know how much time and energy its take to write a update ,  I myself have done few updates and i know whats it is. So instead of criticizing people I APPRECIATE what they do.

BIG Clap TO ALL THE UPDATE WRITERS. THANK YOU

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashsar

-Anarkali. IF-Veteran Member
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Maybe you can do the update yourself with proper grammar and no errors...,
Naresh is only filling in for Tanya, and he clearly state that there is a light problem by him...,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarAnAvidReaderMagicalPari

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I feel so angry after seeing the show .
Arjun and Purvi are extremely foolish , they think that marriage is a joke ..They will pay for this mistake now because it is not going to be easy for them to be without each other ..These two are going  to make a joke out of marriage ...

DK was very good when he told Arjun off..

I thought Archana would give Ovi ashirwaad but she didn't ...very good .At least for one day she should show her anger ..

As expected Manav seemed pretty OK and gave ashirwaad instead of one hard slap to Ovi ...It is because of him and Savita that Ovi has turned out to be such a nasty human being .Dead
He should be ashamed of himself for bringing upa daughter  like Ovi ...

Savita was giving these huge smiles ..I hope from tomorrow her bad days start .Evil Smile

Archana was always scared that her daughter Purvi will give sacrifices like her ...today that came true ..For God sake Archana , become strong now and stop giving meaningless sacrifices  and take care of Purvi ..

Purvi is very silly and foolish  but she is not selfish and evil ...Ovi is selfish and extremely nasty .I hated the way she was acting  arrogant in Suhaag raat ...I don't think she has any intentions of ever becoming  a good person ...

Star Of The day ..

Despite of all his foolishness, my Star Of The Day is Arjun because he spoiled Ovi's suhaag raat and treated her like trash Angry  because she deserved to be treated that way ..Hope he always loves Purvi and never ever loves Ovi ..

If this makes me look like someone who does not respects marriage then so be it ..I don't care ..I want Arjun and Purvi together ...
I hope Ovi fails big time ...Angry

Edited by Tanyaz - 06 September 2012 at 11:25am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

MEERA DOOKIEmystifyreashsarsimpletruthadittyrupa1902gmhatcherSoapgirlpujli07--Jenelle--Axiommallika_1JaishankarForeverSHINeeAshlaikasushkita10rash2222Rush_25blueocean_787peachesnplumsameiliaMagicalParistyle14

mallika_1 Goldie
mallika_1
mallika_1

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I feel so angry after seeing the show .
Arjun and Purvi are extremely foolish , they think that marriage is a joke ..They will pay for this mistake now because it is not going to be easy for them to be without each other ..These two are goign to make a joke out of marriage ...

DK was very good when he told Arjun off..

I thought Archana would give Ovi ashirwaad but she didn't ...very good .At least for one day she should show her anger ..

As expected Manav seemed pretty OK and gave ashirwaad instead of one hard slap to Ovi ...It is because of him and Savita that Ovi has turned out to be such a nasty human being .Dead
He should be ashamed of himself for bringing upa daughter  like Ovi ...

Savita was giving these huge smiels ..I hope from tomorrow her bad days start .

Archana was always scared that her daughetr Purvi will give sacrifices like her ...today that came true ..For God sake Archana , become strong now and stop giving meaningless sacrifices  and take care of Purvi ..

Purvi is very silly and foolish  but she is not selfish and evil ...Ovi is selfish and extremely nasty .I hated the way she was acting  arrogant in Suhaag raat ...I don't think she has any intentions of ever becoming  a good person ...

Star Of The day ..

Despite of all his foolishness, my Star Of The Day is Arjun because he spoiled Ovi's suhaag raat and treated her like trash Angry  because she deserved to be treated that way ..Hope he always loves Purvi and never ever loves Ovi ..

If this makes me look like someone who does not respects marriage then so be it ..I don't care ..I want Arjun and Purvi together ...
I hope Ovi fails big time ...Angry

my dear i loves your post. we want only arjun purvi. I look forward to the day when she gets there right up in her face for what she has done. This here you can not call for shaadi this is dhoka
bechari ki suhagraat kharab ho gayi cheap girl Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrepujli07aditty--Jenelle--AshlaikaMagicalPariTanyaz

Go to top