Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

written/Brief udate: 6th sep( arjun-ovi Marriage) (Page 2)

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by njersey

I think we should either get a proper written update or not at all. Somebody is bas***dizing the "English" language and killing it. If you don't have time, don't write. Why don't you type shorthand next time?
tats so rude-sum1 is putting an effort
if u tink u r gud at it,so do give the update
and if not y pass nasty comments

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

MEERA DOOKIEmystifyreAnijoycelovelina25adittypujli07--Jenelle--kandykandypreetieJaishankarzonanForeverSHINeeAshlaikasushkita10crazygirl4RDMagicalParistyle14

k-kimya Senior Member
k-kimya
k-kimya

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged

I think we should either get a proper written update or not at all. Somebody is bas***dizing the "English" language and killing it. If you don't have time, don't write. Why don't you type shorthand next time?

totally agree with you,  I had voiced this a long time ago, but nobody paid attention to it.  As it is the language they use to do the updates is mostly used in IM.  It is not that I do not appreciate the updates but sometimes it is very difficult to understand what you are trying to say.  Thank you for the updates and the time you spend doing. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gaunummayshamystifyreArvifanprerna15

k-kimya Senior Member
k-kimya
k-kimya

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

This was not a nasty comment but just someone's point of view.  My take is if you cannot write in proper English do not do it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaunprerna15

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Naresh and Sherma, thank you for the updates, but i've stop watching Pr. I've said my goodbyes. I gotten to the point of no return.

adittypreetieshermaAshlaikaMagicalPari

K.Ahm IF-Rockerz
K.Ahm
K.Ahm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
thnks naresh n sherma 4 the written updates

a totally bakwas epi ... had a hope that ovi-arj marriage would be fake but it was just my dream ... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyshermaAshlaikaMagicalPari

rupa1902 Senior Member
rupa1902
rupa1902

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by k-kimya

Originally posted by sherma

This was not a nasty comment but just someone's point of view.  My take is if you cannot write in proper English do not do it.

In my personal opinion getting updates in improper English is better than not getting any updates. I missed the episode because I was late at work and was desperately waiting for written update to know what happened. I would like to thank the updater for the quick update.
Of course, after reading the update I know its good I did not see the episode :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyregiguserAnijoycelovelina25JaishankarshermaAshlaikaMagicalPari

-Naresh- IF-Rockerz
-Naresh-
-Naresh-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
@ shrema thanx.. well 2day episode really worst. well i watch PR for Archana. let's see what happen in maha sangam episode. savita truth comes out. i m so happy atleast cv's shown archu bring back her family.

Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 06 September 2012 at 10:38am

AnijoyceJaishankarshermasushkita10MagicalPari

fiji_duchess Groupbie
fiji_duchess
fiji_duchess

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged

WOW REALLY ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Do not criticize the people who TRY THEIR BEST to atleast give whatever kind of update they can and at the earliest possible time. If you DONT LIKE what they post PLEASE VOLUNTEER yourself and take time out of your busy life and post a very Detailed and in a Proper English Written Update. Iam here in USA, i work 3 jobs and i hardly get time now to watch the show. My mom tries to update me on to whats going, but I love to come and read the up dates here. I at time have to re-read to understand whats written, But you do not see me complaining, because i know how much time and energy its take to write a update ,  I myself have done few updates and i know whats it is. So instead of criticizing people I APPRECIATE what they do.

BIG Clap TO ALL THE UPDATE WRITERS. THANK YOU

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

broderickMEERA DOOKIEmat1971mystifyreAnijoycegaayikaJaishankarAshi22shermasushkita10VishaD.MagicalPari

Go to top