Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

written/Brief udate: 6th sep( arjun-ovi Marriage) (Page 13)

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

I was wondering about Arjun's anger..So Arjun is angry over Ovi that she made a deal with Purvi but what about Purvi who agreed to that deal and sold him like a commodity when the other party had already given up.
It was a lost business deal made successful by Purvi..so all the hate from Arjun is going to be on Ovi for this and he is going to be alright with what Purvi did..I am not saying he should not be pissed with Ovi,of course he should be for the deal but shouldn't he be even more pissed with Purvi for screwing him at the nth moment just before marriage and asking him to agree to the deal..Of course it was foolish of Arjun to agree but if Arjun is shown all mellowed down with Purvi then this is really foolish,..
He should be pissed equally with both for making a business deal out of him..
If he is not and only pissed with Ovi and still runs mindlessly behind Purvi without allowing her to realize what she has really lost ,then Arjun also needs a major reality check..

jai excellent postClapovi is evil and selfish so she deserve arjun's harsh treatment but arjun also should angry with purvi how she sacrifice his love for herThumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RDMagicalPari

Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
What i dont get in this stupid show is...how can someone make a deal of relationships...repeatedly they depict as if relations can be bought and sold like commodities..! I mean..get over it ekta! Seriously! The whole concept of "pavitra" rishta is flushed down the drain! Be it archana giving up manav for shravani or purvi giving up arjun for arman reunion...or they giving up soham to varsha.. the story goes round and round..why cant two lovers live peacefully for a change? *sighs*
i didnt wanna post but since i read naresh's update today, couldnt resist blurting!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeesushkita10crazygirl4RDMagicalPari

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -varun-

What i dont get in this stupid show is...how can someone make a deal of relationships...repeatedly they depict as if relations can be bought and sold like commodities..! I mean..get over it ekta! Seriously! The whole concept of "pavitra" rishta is flushed down the drain! Be it archana giving up manav for shravani or purvi giving up arjun for arman reunion...or they giving up soham to varsha.. the story goes round and round..why cant two lovers live peacefully for a change? *sighs*
i didnt wanna post but since i read naresh's update today, couldnt resist blurting!
u r absolutely right varunClapi m impressed how a monkey like u think of such logical thingLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lumos

Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

Originally posted by -varun-

u r absolutely right varunClapi m impressed how a monkey like u think of such logical thingLOLLOLLOL
ROFL oh dear monkey-lover poppy! Ha ha.. have learnt all this from monkeys only! you know what i mean na..LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sushkita10

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
aviaanya Senior Member
aviaanya
aviaanya

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Naresh Bhai thanks for doing this although you have no light.Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post: