Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

written/Brief udate: 6th sep( arjun-ovi Marriage) (Page 11)

RobG84 Newbie
RobG84
RobG84

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Folks

I have considered this today...if a man loved me as much as Arjun loved Purvi...I would never let him go...I know this drama is !8 years ahead but from which era?? which year are we in?? 2012 or 1952?
Girls these days never let a man they love go...sp MS EKTA...you forward a story 18 years but which century have you taken them??
Listen lady...you need to to get real...18 years from 2011 is 2019...hell lady ..we be flying to mars by then...you really need to get out of your bubble...sorry if this upsets anyone,...but then the PR people have upset us all
Arjun time to kick ass...be the tycoon you always were...get rid of that wife and enjoy your life!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju25adittyForeverSHINeeAshlaikacrazygirl4RD

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Naresh my dear thanks a lot lot lot dear...Smile

I'm among who wait uptade everyday.Big smile...dear..as I already told you...even if i don't click on like button..I am here dear to read it...I'm very grateful for what you do everyday..Tanyji knows how I wait for that..you know at the time PR in on TV in India..In france it's 6.00pm ..and I'm at work..with many patients..around..you know I'm a dental assistant..Smile

Few mins...or sometime few seconds..i just come  here to have a look..Wink So beleive me..mistakes or not...you are great my broClap.Thumbs Up.and very important here...This Uptade help not only me but everybody who are not in India..

Naresh don't listen to others..and continue the uptade for us.we all will be grateful..in this bad world..we have not only good people but bad too..so keep going on.ok..

I didn't watch PR till Purvi and Arjun talk ..and Purvi Promise him she will be always with him..Angry...I'm very angry about what happened...all the rest episodes I didn't watch but later for sure...I'll just calm down..and will watch it Wkend..

For Today I just watch the last scene..Ovi and Arjun..when he heard ..Purvi and Ovi convo..
I would like if he gave her a very good slap..but in vain.Angry.as if he is shock Ovi did that to himLOL..Now I'll say Ovi be prepared ...you'll see the very worst part of Arjun Kirloskar..best of luck to you...LOL.LOL

So I wish Ovi a wonderful Unhappiness life Angry ..and a properous hell life.too.Angry.you really deserve it..Clap What ever Arjun will do ..I don't care ..one thing is sure...he will never love ovi..he will always have purvi in his heart...He could also refuse what Purvi asked him to do..its his life Too..but NO..Love is blind..and  he  accept.to.marry Ovi..."" bloody fool"""D'ohand now he's been trap..

Purvi.could .find other way...she sacrifice her love for her Aai happiness...but..she don't knwo how unhappy Archu is for what she did...I didn' twatch thier scene..seem very good scene...
If Purvi really wanted to do something..which has some sence..could stop this marriage until..her aai..divorce.finish..this would be much more acceptable.and good sence...

but what purvi did  it's not Mahaan..its foolishness...she sacrifice her love...and think..Familly D will accept her aai..will welcome her with Phool...Aarti...Manv will say ..oh Archana I love you...come with us in canada...Savita will say..Archana..meri beti..Angry 

really Purvi you went Mad...you send your aai directly to hell..with all haters..Wah wah..purvi..Angry I think she has soem practical sence in her..but NO...Purvi is really Archu daughter...and Ovi really Savita Poti..

I don't knwo if I will be angry..or sad..or both..but really..Arjun married Ovi..then for sure cv's will reunite Arvi..how I don't know.but..Ovi  will always be Arjun first wife...he admit or not...Now we will see ..Arjun will be after Purvi..she will refuse telling you are married now..and that will continue on and on..its will be disgusting to see...DeadDead

Hope Arjun/Ovi track..will not be for long...and this comedy will stop soon..oh yes I heard..their will be a Maha S Tomorrow..Savita truth will be out..

You knwo what..Cv's know many quit..or lost interest..that why Ekta put Savita truth coming out.now.to bring back viewers..we old viewers know Ekta how she work..

Wkend will watch Pr episodes..I'll be calm..and have more time..to see those rhona dhona.dramas...Saw some post.too.archu was Gorgeous..and Asha too..

I really like RD..acting today...he was heartbroken..he cried poor guy..how Purvi could do that to him..She knows how much Arjun loves her..Angry..he too..why he accept...he could slap her instead..Purvi take him for a toy..Angry Arjun once tell Ovi I'm not a thing...Purvi did the same ..she take Arjun for a thing..a toy...Khabi She take him..khabi she give him to Ovi..Arjun I pitied you dear..D'oh..Asha and Shruti great job too...ClapClapClap...Very well done trio gang..but my best is Arjun../RD..How he break down..sad to see him like thisCry

by the way..me too must be careful about mistakes..LOL..cause me too make mistakes..LOLbut really for me I don't care..cause real friends will not see mistakes cause they will read in between lines..and I love them for that..Heartso Naresh my bro..you have my support and many friends here too..

BY dears see you tomorrw..ok..curious to see this MS...

Edited by Thanee - 06 September 2012 at 5:01pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyForeverSHINeeJaishankarAshlaikasushkita10style14

ronniejay Newbie
ronniejay
ronniejay

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
THIS SHOW  HAS OUTLIVE ITS  TIME.  ZEE TV  NEED TO PULL THE PLUG  NOW. BEFORE IT GET BORING

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINee

anitaantony Newbie
anitaantony
anitaantony

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
hi naresh 
didn't mean to hurt you . so sorry about that
FastFuriousgirl IF-Sizzlerz
FastFuriousgirl
FastFuriousgirl

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful written update Naresh
bengaligal23 Groupbie
bengaligal23
bengaligal23

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
i dont think i want to see this cr** anymore its give me sad news hearing bad news sigh i want archana-manav get back together, purvi and arjun get back together and their marriage...i will only wait till i actually hear it happening :/
-Naresh- IF-Rockerz
-Naresh-
-Naresh-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Oh no. Light has nt come yet. AngryI hope before PR ms telecast light may be come.
sanj94 Newbie
sanj94
sanj94

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
this is soo stupid ! they just ruined the whole show :( i'm not watching the show anymore its soo unfair 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

secrettlov3199

Go to top