Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

written/Brief udate: 6th sep( arjun-ovi Marriage) (Page 10)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
These English scholars should try and volunteer to do the update for one day instead of insulting someone who is only trying to entertain a lot of people by giving quick and timely info about what happened in the show ...
Here everyone is really interested in getting a general idea of what happened and get to know it very quickly and Naresh is giving it his best shot .Within 20 minutes a very good idea about the show is out here in the forum ...Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycemystifyrevision22JaishankarGuggu_Mintyshermasushkita10..preethi..MagicalParistyle14

Soapgirl Senior Member
Soapgirl
Soapgirl

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I feel so angry after seeing the show .
Arjun and Purvi are extremely foolish , they think that marriage is a joke ..They will pay for this mistake now because it is not going to be easy for them to be without each other ..These two are going  to make a joke out of marriage ...

DK was very good when he told Arjun off..

I thought Archana would give Ovi ashirwaad but she didn't ...very good .At least for one day she should show her anger ..

As expected Manav seemed pretty OK and gave ashirwaad instead of one hard slap to Ovi ...It is because of him and Savita that Ovi has turned out to be such a nasty human being .Dead
He should be ashamed of himself for bringing upa daughter  like Ovi ...

Savita was giving these huge smiles ..I hope from tomorrow her bad days start .Evil Smile

Archana was always scared that her daughter Purvi will give sacrifices like her ...today that came true ..For God sake Archana , become strong now and stop giving meaningless sacrifices  and take care of Purvi ..

Purvi is very silly and foolish  but she is not selfish and evil ...Ovi is selfish and extremely nasty .I hated the way she was acting  arrogant in Suhaag raat ...I don't think she has any intentions of ever becoming  a good person ...

Star Of The day ..

Despite of all his foolishness, my Star Of The Day is Arjun because he spoiled Ovi's suhaag raat and treated her like trash Angry  because she deserved to be treated that way ..Hope he always loves Purvi and never ever loves Ovi ..

If this makes me look like someone who does not respects marriage then so be it ..I don't care ..I want Arjun and Purvi together ...
I hope Ovi fails big time ...Angry

Really liked your review ...I don't have the guts to watch today's show

Thanks Naresh and Sherma for the updates

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyresherma

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smilegirl

Originally posted by Tanyaz

I feel so angry after seeing the show .
Arjun and Purvi are extremely foolish , they think that marriage is a joke ..They will pay for this mistake now because it is not going to be easy for them to be without each other ..These two are going  to make a joke out of marriage ...

DK was very good when he told Arjun off..

I thought Archana would give Ovi ashirwaad but she didn't ...very good .At least for one day she should show her anger ..

As expected Manav seemed pretty OK and gave ashirwaad instead of one hard slap to Ovi ...It is because of him and Savita that Ovi has turned out to be such a nasty human being .Dead
He should be ashamed of himself for bringing upa daughter  like Ovi ...

Savita was giving these huge smiles ..I hope from tomorrow her bad days start .Evil Smile

Archana was always scared that her daughter Purvi will give sacrifices like her ...today that came true ..For God sake Archana , become strong now and stop giving meaningless sacrifices  and take care of Purvi ..

Purvi is very silly and foolish  but she is not selfish and evil ...Ovi is selfish and extremely nasty .I hated the way she was acting  arrogant in Suhaag raat ...I don't think she has any intentions of ever becoming  a good person ...

Star Of The day ..

Despite of all his foolishness, my Star Of The Day is Arjun because he spoiled Ovi's suhaag raat and treated her like trash Angry  because she deserved to be treated that way ..Hope he always loves Purvi and never ever loves Ovi ..

If this makes me look like someone who does not respects marriage then so be it ..I don't care ..I want Arjun and Purvi together ...
I hope Ovi fails big time ...Angry

Really liked your review ...I don't have the guts to watch today's show

Thanks Naresh and Sherma for the updates
do wtch the episode,ankita and asha did a fab job,their acting were superb

Edited by sherma - 06 September 2012 at 2:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

Soapgirl Senior Member
Soapgirl
Soapgirl

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Thanks once again Naresh buddy n Sherma dear for the update Smile
Well well looks like today Archu - Purvi stole the show away along with Arjun- Ovi ,,,
I guess the scene of Purvi hugging Archu,Archu in turn hugging Sulo,all three hugging looked like a message stating "this is what happens to these senseless ladies who sacrifice their life and love for the sake of others.".
I am trying to understand Ovi- Purvi conversation..First of all who are these two to decide on their parents life..I wonder the entire context of this whole sacrifice on one sacrificing her love for her Aai to be re-united with her family and requesting other to accept hjer Aai now as she is sacrificing and other promising her that she will accept her "Aai" in her family..This whole conversation was a farce.I totally think both these girls need a reality check in their own way that no one can decide anyone lives.Guess this simple fact does not enter these two brains.
Now what there is going to Purvi's daughter joining the sacrificial lambs list and crying too soon ..man Ouch
DK talked so much sense to arjun..Why the hell u did not call me Arjun was a very good question which Arjun unfortunately had no answer..
I liked Manav - Arjun eye locks for a change LOL..They said so much to each other with that look..Manav a resigned sad look for Arjun on his face whereas Arjun looking totally helpless and lost n looking up to his idol for some help.Both exchanging helpless like a Guru -student duo Ouch.Hiten n RD were fantastic there 
Well at least Teju was shown a saving grace not happy with Ovi's crap.
Manav as usual helpless. so I guess DK n Arjun are going to play a "everything ok" role with Manav and screw Ovi at house.
Well I dont blame them but better Manav comes to know about Ovi's deal and take her with him rather than leaving her with a man who will never love her.Its for Arjun and Ovi's good.
so now what will Purvi do or what's going to happen..I sincerely hope they dont show Purvi pregnant show..At least they could spare the character this misery..Never know.
Tomorrow is a maha sangam epi..Not sure what to expect..Better as usual expect the unexpected and leave the brain to rest..LOL

Ekta and her CVs trying for a 'Parent Trap' I think...and since the twins are not identical...they are trying something different!!!! Angry

Jaishankar

Soapgirl Senior Member
Soapgirl
Soapgirl

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

[/QUOTE] do wtch the episode,ankita and asha did a fab job,their acting were superb

Thanks Sherma...but the thing is my family will start laughing at me for crying watching a TV show. I will have to try to watch it chupke chupke so I wont make a fool out of myself :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoyceadittyJaishankarsherma

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
I thought that acting was very good by many actors today .
Of course Purvi and Archana were fantastic ...

But also that last shot that Arjun gave to Ovi was superb .The way RD showed his disgust to Ovi was very good .It looked like Arjun could not believe that Ovi could do something like this .

Also Ovi is a very good actor .Just see how she chanegs expressions ..When she wants somethign really bad , she puts up this baby act and when she is not puttign up this act , she looks like someone who doesn't gives a damn about anyone else but herself ..I think the girl is a promising actor and is doing a pretty good job ...

Actually the only disappointment today was Manav .Not at all Hiten's fault as he is a very good actor and always gives a great shot when given the oppurtunity but he was not given a good scene at all...
Any other father would have been worried like hell for his daughter after knowing the foolishness that she has comitted .Manav knows how much Arjun loves Purvi .How could he be so casual about what happened today .
Hiten should be given more good scenes it's about time .

Edited by Tanyaz - 06 September 2012 at 2:59pm

mystifyreAnijoycedolce123Jaishankar

archverma10 Senior Member
archverma10
archverma10

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Sooo was there a priest? Or anyone else? Was it just Arjun, Ovi, nd purvi?

Tanyaz

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
I was wondering about Arjun's anger..So Arjun is angry over Ovi that she made a deal with Purvi but what about Purvi who agreed to that deal and sold him like a commodity when the other party had already given up.
It was a lost business deal made successful by Purvi..so all the hate from Arjun is going to be on Ovi for this and he is going to be alright with what Purvi did..I am not saying he should not be pissed with Ovi,of course he should be for the deal but shouldn't he be even more pissed with Purvi for screwing him at the nth moment just before marriage and asking him to agree to the deal..Of course it was foolish of Arjun to agree but if Arjun is shown all mellowed down with Purvi then this is really foolish,..
He should be pissed equally with both for making a business deal out of him..
If he is not and only pissed with Ovi and still runs mindlessly behind Purvi without allowing her to realize what she has really lost ,then Arjun also needs a major reality check..

Edited by Jaishankar - 06 September 2012 at 4:16pm

arjunaluisshermasushkita10crazygirl4RD

Go to top