Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: k-kimya

This was not a nasty comment but just someone's point of view.  My take is if you cannot write in proper English do not do it.

is it,do u really think its easy to give the written update
it takes a long time to write,and the updater are not getting paid for it either,its just out of concern and luv for the shw which makes them write
i gave the written update today,after so long,and its not easy,try to appreciate it
Well considering what happened in Mahabharat , this is still better. But a very boring and repititive track from ektaa.

In MB, Bhishma vows not only to abandon the throne, but lifelong celibacy for sake of his father's love.

Atleast purvi will/can marry...lol
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks once again Naresh buddy n Sherma dear for the update 😊
Well well looks like today Archu - Purvi stole the show away along with Arjun- Ovi ,,,
I guess the scene of Purvi hugging Archu,Archu in turn hugging Sulo,all three hugging looked like a message stating "this is what happens to these senseless ladies who sacrifice their life and love for the sake of others.".
I am trying to understand Ovi- Purvi conversation..First of all who are these two to decide on their parents life..I wonder the entire context of this whole sacrifice on one sacrificing her love for her Aai to be re-united with her family and requesting other to accept hjer Aai now as she is sacrificing and other promising her that she will accept her "Aai" in her family..This whole conversation was a farce.I totally think both these girls need a reality check in their own way that no one can decide anyone lives.Guess this simple fact does not enter these two brains.
Now what there is going to Purvi's daughter joining the sacrificial lambs list and crying too soon ..man 
DK talked so much sense to arjun..Why the hell u did not call me Arjun was a very good question which Arjun unfortunately had no answer..
I liked Manav - Arjun eye locks for a change 😆..They said so much to each other with that look..Manav a resigned sad look for Arjun on his face whereas Arjun looking totally helpless and lost n looking up to his idol for some help.Both exchanging helpless like a Guru -student duo .Hiten n RD were fantastic there 
Well at least Teju was shown a saving grace not happy with Ovi's crap.
Manav as usual helpless. so I guess DK n Arjun are going to play a "everything ok" role with Manav and screw Ovi at house.
Well I dont blame them but better Manav comes to know about Ovi's deal and take her with him rather than leaving her with a man who will never love her.Its for Arjun and Ovi's good.
so now what will Purvi do or what's going to happen..I sincerely hope they dont show Purvi pregnant show..At least they could spare the character this misery..Never know.
Tomorrow is a maha sangam epi..Not sure what to expect..Better as usual expect the unexpected and leave the brain to rest..😆

Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks will try and watch the episode
sarjitos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No need to say sori in fact its well written and thks so much. And this is from us all. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: --.NArESh.--

@tanya di & poppy di i m crying. Some ppl post my english is horrible. Di shall i continue update nw?

Naresh , don't be like this please .You are so sweet and doing this for everyone and mostly everyone here loves you for helping them ..
The fact is that it is so easy just to critisize and that is why you  should just ignore this ..

This is just a fiction show darling .Hardly something  for you to get so upset for ..

You keep doing this update and believe me mostly everyone appreciates your efforts ...

Tanyaz thumbnail
Sherma , thanks sweetie for helping out with the update ...😊
Axiom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Naresh and Sherma for all your efforts with the WU

You both rock! ⭐️
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Naresh & Sherma..and others who pitch in to give updates...thank you.so much..some people just have no manners...don't pay any attention to them.  please .. we're the important ones..🤣.and we love you. 😆 😆

you are the best...keep it up  👏👍🏼
Tanyaz thumbnail
These English scholars should try and volunteer to do the update for one day instead of insulting someone who is only trying to entertain a lot of people by giving quick and timely info about what happened in the show ...
Here everyone is really interested in getting a general idea of what happened and get to know it very quickly and Naresh is giving it his best shot .Within 20 minutes a very good idea about the show is out here in the forum ...😊