Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
very nice SurYa thread...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

akku8910 Goldie
akku8910
akku8910

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

The  scene  btw  Sooraj  and  sandhya  in  yesterday's  episode  was  simple,sweet  yet  elegant  and  fabulous.The  naughty  side  of  sooraj  was  beautifully  potrayed  by  Anas  and  i  must say  Deepika  complemented  him  very  well  in  that  scene.I  just  loved  sooraj  asking  sandhya  2  do  a  taalashi  on  him with  a  naughty  look  and sandhya realising  that  reacted  in  the  same mannerLOL  .The  guy  seems  2  shed  his  shyness  and opening  up  2  his  wife  now.Their  relationship  has  blossomed  way  ahead  and  the  CV's  have  brilliantly  built  up  their  relationship  step  by  step.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011duniaSAIBALROUTH.Ami.

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Originally posted by ami_dabh

@Bul-Bul
:- Yes Yes, We always rock in the pair. Oh so you're eager to attend chemistry lab..Confused But sorry I don't have any experiments to give you..Tu abhi munna hain..WinkROFL

This is not fair Ami Di Unhappy
I would have loved some small experiments, in order to gain some much needed experience LOL Wink
okay bul-bul go and do Friedel-Crafts acylation & explain what do u mean by Electrophilic aromatic substitution

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH.Ami.

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Originally posted by ami_dabh

@Bul-Bul
:- Yes Yes, We always rock in the pair. Oh so you're eager to attend chemistry lab..Confused But sorry I don't have any experiments to give you..Tu abhi munna hain..WinkROFL

This is not fair Ami Di Unhappy
I would have loved some small experiments, in order to gain some much needed experience LOL Wink
okay bul-bul go and do Friedel-Crafts acylation & explain what do u mean by Electrophilic aromatic substitution

Friedel-Crafts Acylation of Benzene

acylation of arenes

Reaction type: Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution

• Overall transformation :  Ar-H toAr-COR(a ketone)
  • Named after Friedel and Crafts who discovered the reaction.
  • Reagent : normally the acyl halide (e.g. usually RCOCl) with aluminum trichloride, AlCl3, a Lewis acid catalyst.
  • Alternatively, the acid anhydride, i.e. (RCO)2O, can be used instead of the acyl halide.
  • The AlCl3 enhances the electrophilicity of the acyl halide by complexing with the halide.
  • Electrophilic species : the acyl cation or acylium ion (i.e. RCO + ) formed by the "removal" of the halide by the Lewis acid catalyst
  • The acylium ion is stabilised by resonance as shown below. This extra stability prevents the problems associated with the rearrangement of simple carbocations:
  • resonance stabilisation of the acylium ion
  • The reduction of acylation products can be used to give the equivalent of alkylation but avoids the problems of rearrangement
  • Friedel-Crafts reactions are limited to arenes as or more reactive than mono-halobenzenes
  • Other sources of acylium can also be used such as acid anhydrides with AlCl3

Electrophilic aromatic substitution is an organic reaction in which an atom that is attached to an aromatic system (usually hydrogen) is replaced by an electrophile. Some of the most important electrophilic aromatic substitutions are aromatic nitration, aromatic halogenation, aromatic sulfonation, and acylation and alkylating Friedel-Crafts reactions. Wink Wink Wink Embarrassed

dunia

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Arrey wah bul-bul,Star sach sach bata, who told u this now..?Wink... Ok fine, tell me whats the final product of any Friedel-Crafts acylation.?

.Ami.

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
@sweety & akku- thanks for your valuable words. Sorry. My like button is not working...!

.Ami.

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

Arrey wah bul-bul,Star sach sach bata, who told u this now..?Wink... Ok fine, tell me whats the final product of any Friedel-Crafts acylation.?

Final Product is always a Ketone JAM Big smile Wink Wink
Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Wonderful..Star Chalo bul-bul... your today's experiments are over.Hug Homework- when acylium ion is being stabilised, what makes the two electrones of more electronegative oxygen being drawn towards less electronegative carbon & oxygen becomes positively charged..?Wink it should be reverse na? Coz oxygen is more electronegative than carbon.! Right..?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH.Ami.

Go to top