Sandhya ji... Paani... - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome Awesome Awesome Episode
... Haye ab to yeh WO aur yeh hath pakrana DBC se bhi ziya hot lagni laga haiSurya are in full mood now adays 

thnx Cvs for giving us our daily surya dose
Edited by dunia - 11 years ago
Oye, mujhe Saans toh lene de...maar daaloge kya sab milkar..?😲
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

Oye, mujhe Saans toh lene de...maar daaloge kya sab milkar..?😲

Haan...phir se 'emergency' mein bhej denge tujhe!😆
Originally posted by maddy311

Isse pehle k ye badmashi bhabo ko pata chale, sandhya ko gift de dena chahiye. Chora is getting frustrated day by day and in this case the mischievousness will increase more and more. Not that I am complaining🤣
let him be more & more mad at her and make all sleepless... Bhabho wont do anything now...if she is about to do Baabasa will say- Santosh, tanne yaad hai na, byah ke bad mhara rumaal bhi bahut bar niche gira tha...😆
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

arrey wah...⭐️.. Wonderful👏...we'll bang d forum back with dead spamming......

Sandy-
chemical formula-XXSan

Atomic weight-can't be calculated..varies according to bonding with XYSur...

Physical properties-weatish...stable under normal conditions & 273K...volatile explosive under heat & pressure...

Chemical properties- very much reactive when proper catalyst is provided, usually produces colourful & romantic blasts around XYSur, blasts with vedic chantings around XXBhabho, economy blasts around XXChavi... Highly reactive & destructive towards acidic social issues...produces water & salt with IPS...
Haan Haan.. My task is to give you idea n you'll associate all the characters.. I remembered last time we did that with "Gadaa Fight" scene.. 🤣 🤣 🤣
@Bold:-🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jami Awesome post before the episode i thought each and everyline was from the episode...😆 Awesome mind reading of Surya.. Loved Surya today, and soraj ji getting naughty day by day...remember guys i showed them locations, and we got shop romance, terrace romance, hall romance,bocha romance  now waiting for... rikshaw, washroom, kitchen, garden, rain, roof, Bhaboo ki peer dhabani ka romance...Sandhyji ji ko cooking sikhani  ka romance... etc..Dil mange more

Edited by dunia - 11 years ago
Originally posted by farhana874

Haan...phir se 'emergency' mein bhej denge tujhe!😆
Arey Tum log mhari kaagadi par pressure mat daalo.. She's already so much worried because of her Gopi vahu's achar business is in trouble..😭 😳 Give her time at least to take breath..😉
Jami and Ami 
Dono ne confuse kardiya jo ami ko likhna tha woh to ghayab hai????
Originally posted by dunia

Jami and Ami 
Dono ne confuse kardiya jo ami ko likhna tha woh to ghayab hai????
What's lost??? We usually work in a team like this way..
Originally posted by maddy311

OMG😲🤣
Sooraj sa bhi toh kitne besharam hai open mein sandy kaise dhundegi🤣
She is shameless dear.! think Sandy is taking talaashi...😲 and bhabho comes in the middle...😆 sandy escapes the scene in a second...😃.. Par bechara Sooraj tab kya kar payega...?he doesn't even have a bucket today...😉😆