Sandhya ji... Paani...

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Kya baat hai Sooraj sa...

Sandhya ji aap meri talaashi le lijiye--- (par kis baat ka aur kahan kahan talaashi loon...)

Nahin Sooraj ji--- (haan haan, mujhe pata hai aap ki yeh badmaashi)

Kar lo na Sandhya ji--- (sirf ek baar, sirf aur sirf ek baar)

Nahin Sooraj ji...(hi hi aap mujhse karwa nahin paaoge)

Paani...paani Sandhya ji---(haan beta aaj kal badi pyaaz lagi hai tujhe)

Main bahut dhak chuka hoon---(haan haan...aaj raat aap hi scooter aur Raj Kumar ko kandhe main uthakar le aa raha tha na..)

Sooraj ji, yeh raha paani...aur chahiye kya?---(bata doon ki aur kya chahiye mujhe..???)

what a sweet & cute romance... Blush baby blush..blush for every smile, every word, every move...with utmost love & devotion she was teasing him for not telling her he is actually got sprained...with every possible right of a wifey darling... And that role reversal...before we saw Sooraj applying ointment to Sandhya, now Sandhya doing it for him...how cute, sweet & romantic... Its not a romance overflow, but simple & elegent...just shows how much they take care of each other...

And the best part was(of course, not romantic...) how Meenudi's & RK's plans were backfired...hai mhari beendni Padhi Likhi Bhabho...
Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dunia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wait i will watch the episode first
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Lovely post JAMi. Seems like you are reading Suraj's thought like AntarJami πŸ˜ƒ 😳 😳 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

SurYa convo was simply marvellous today. The way Suraj asked Sandhya to take a taalaashi of himself and gave himself up to Sandhya was really too good πŸ˜† πŸ˜† He is really shedding his shy image now and is more free to express himself to Sandhya.

I loved the fact when Sandhya thought Suraj was faking his injuries, as during the MU tracks, she did exactly the same. Later, on realizing the gravity of the situation, she sweetly took care of him. 😳 😳
Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 11 years ago
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
JAMkudi..πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Arey vaah we both created thread on same day.. πŸ₯³

It was really sweet SurYa segment. Look so simple yet so graceful..

You're back with your trademark comical rib-tickling dialogues.. πŸ˜† 🀣 Aaj toh SurYaLand main Laughter cyclone gonna attack..🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yeah it was really cute. Sooraj and sandhya are just awesome. And the reason sooraj had already thought to tell bhabo, smart beendni ka asar hai🀣
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Originally posted by: dunia

Wait i will watch the episode first

oye miss world, yeh Mhara trademark, agmark, greenmark aur ISO 9001:2018 certified dialaag hai...πŸ˜†.. Take ur own time dear... No one is in a hurry...πŸ˜†
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAIBALROUTH

Lovely post JAMi. Seems like you are reading Suraj's thought like Antar<font color="#0000FF">Jami</font> πŸ˜‰

SurYa convo was simply marvellous today. The way Suraj asked Sandhya to take a taalaashi of himself and gave himself up to Sandhya was really too good πŸ˜† πŸ˜† He is really shedding his shy image now and is more free to express himself to Sandhya.

I loved the fact when Sandhya thought Suraj was faking his injuries, as during the MU tracks, she did exactly the same. Later, on realizing the gravity of the situation, she sweetly took care of him. 😳 😳

saibal, I love that name... U've said it all...nothing much to add... Waise I know astrology with eye & lip reading...so not saying much more & deep about what he is thinking...censored words...🀬 bachche log dar jaayenge.πŸ˜†
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wah wah Ramji...Threads kya banayi...Idhar JAMi udhar Ami...Double dhamaka today!

Aha...Sandy is gonna be a poor cop...She missed the most needed 'Talashi' today na!πŸ˜†
Bechara Sooraj...He is so ready to be 'giraftaar' but Sandy ki bachchi is ignoring her 'Man ka chor'!

Hmm...So Meenu is gonna tell everything tomo??
Or  that phone call will cause interruption?
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Originally posted by: ami_dabh

JAMkudi..πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Arey vaah we both created thread on same day.. πŸ₯³

It was really sweet SurYa segment. Look so simple yet so graceful..

You're back with your trademark comical rib-tickling dialogues.. πŸ˜† 🀣 Aaj toh SurYaLand main Laughter cyclone gonna attack..🀣

haan haan...cyclone se tsunami tak sab kuch......waise mujhe toh aana hi padega naπŸ˜‰..ni toh tu meri bolti hi bandh karva degi...πŸ˜†Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 11 years ago
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

saibal, I love that name... U've said it all...nothing much to add... Waise I know astrology with eye & lip reading...so not saying much more & deep about what he is thinking...censored words...🀬 bachche log dar jaayenge.πŸ˜†

How sad, would have loved to hear more from you. Anyway, jitna mila utna hi kafi hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Keep writing such thoughts, waiting to hear more from you πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒspecially for SurYa πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 11 years ago