India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

For Once???

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I want someone to understand Khushi's plight!!

Now what plight you may ask...
Ever since Shyam was exiled.. everyone has been crying about Anjali's life and loss which I am not denying! The woman's entire world came crashing down when heinous accusations were flung at the man she loved and worshiped. One moment she was celebrating the new beginning of her life where a long awaited pregnancy happened.. and the nest moment... husband was accused of attempting to kill her brother, lust and also get engaged to her current sister in law and was caught by the collar and flung out! If that was not enough... she lost her baby after surviving all that trauma and coming so close to the end of her pregnancy!!

So yes... it fair for everyone to empathise with the woman with a disability, who lost her parents, got left at the mandap (assumption) and finally got jilted by the one person she loved selflessly.

But does anyone see the plight of the other woman in the story... She was lusted after by a married man, who fooled her entire family, lived in their house, got engaged to her and kidnapped and attempted to kill her husband in order to get her. She had to put her disgust aside and allow this man near her, be touched by him just so that she could save her husband.

As women.. many of us can share experiences of being stared, misbehaved with, commented at time and again and its a horrible feeling am sure you all will agree. Makes you feel disgusting, sometimes even makes you want to clean yourself to get rid of that disgusting feeling.
So from what has been portrayed,  imagine what Khushi has had to go through... isnt she a victim too??

The only glimpse of understanding and empathy shown to her was by NK who was furious at Shyam when he discovered about his obsession with Khushi.
After that nothing.. and nothing from Arnav!!!

For all the tears he has shed for his sister and how things have gone wrong in her life.. just a moment spared I would expect to think of what she has had to go through.. feeling violated, vulnerable, disgusted by Shyam's attitude, words and approach to her, especially in the days Arnav refused to believe her innocence and she had to be in the same space as Shyam.

So for once  I would expect someone to remember Khushi's victimization and genuinely feel for her.

Edited by jules - 07 September 2012 at 2:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ksharSunaya94malimeshas

meshas Goldie
meshas
meshas

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
beautifully said jules, It seems like Khushi will never get justice! she is the punching bag and everybody can punch when ever n where they want? This has been my grouse from day one, Khushi's treatment, being insulted, humiliated and victimise, nobody thinks of Khushi, even she has feelings, she gets hurt to and she is a victim and an orphan, even she has had a painful past.

I guess we will not live to see the day Khushi will get her due?
SyedaFaiza Goldie
SyedaFaiza
SyedaFaiza

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
well said
kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
you are right but what can arnav do when she herself wants to be victmized...i mean bringing back that snake again in to the house...Shocked

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top