The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Rahi :) (Page 3)

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missscarlet

Lol that cuming joke was really popular when i was in school. I find all those double meaning jokes really funny. But if they are tarnishing someone's rep then i dont approve.

miss scarlet - I am not prudish missy ... Oh I do laugh at the harmless double meaning jokes all the time... but in this context it was tacky...*shrugs* 

Originally posted by -Mais-

Lady M - MINE TOO! God! They just don't make such stuff anymore! I was so waiting/hoping for a second season! Mummy! T__T

Me too! But somewhere I am glad they ended it where they ended it. At least we have sweet memories of the serial. Had they fallen into the same trap as others and indefinitely stretched it like a chewing gum, it would've lost all its flavor and glory IMO. After all, every story has to have a finite beginning and an end, for us to sustain interest. 

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 06 September 2012 at 1:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index