India-Forums

The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Rahi :) (Page 2)

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Not to mention the entire gay thing!!! I still didn't understand the need for that - it is not a laughing matter!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-

-Stardust- IF-Rockerz
-Stardust-
-Stardust-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

I am no feminist but seriously, always the girl follows the guy when it comes to best friend into love kinda relationship. Either they should've realized it together or RV should've realized it. Chalo even if Panchi did, I hate the way she wants to be acknowledged by him in a romantic manner! She should've just kept it a secret. Why follow all these chamatkari baba churans just to get his attention? It's ridiculous! :@

Truly ridiculous. There are like a million teenaged girls out there committing the same mistake. Panchi should really focus on herself. If she wants to loose weight thats kool. But she should do it for herself not to atract some guy's attention. She should really be her sweet, charming, kind self and project whats good about her and rv will come crawling towards. But if she keeps up with all this she will end up not only ruining her chances with him but also theit friendship.

lostmymusic.

-Stardust- IF-Rockerz
-Stardust-
-Stardust-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Not to mention the entire gay thing!!! I still didn't understand the need for that - it is not a laughing matter!

Actually i felt it was unnessary for panchi to darg juhi's name into the whole lesbian thing. I have nothing against gay people but if the word gets out that juhi is a lesbian her rep would be like seriously tarnished. You know how ppl are these days. They will tease and bully that poor girl.

LadyMcbeth

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
one should always lose weight for oneself, rather than because someone wants him to. And Panchi is not THAT fat! In fact, I love the shape of her legs (I'm not a pervert :P) I am over-weight and I hate my legs. But Panchi has some nice legs.

Lady M - Finally saying it because I can't stop myself, I LOVE YOUR ROSHA SIGGY!!!! It is my most FAV Rohan-Isha moment after the finale kiss! eeeppsss!!! <3

LadyMcbeth

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
miss scarlet - Eggjacktly!!! It is not good to drag Juhi's name in it. All the double entendres and risqu talk with Juhi about "coming first"  was tasteless IMO.

Mais - Thank you Ma'am! R.com was one of my favorite serials. They just don't make like those anymore *sighs*

-Stardust-

-Stardust- IF-Rockerz
-Stardust-
-Stardust-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

one should always lose weight for oneself, rather than because someone wants him to. And Panchi is not THAT fat! In fact, I love the shape of her legs (I'm not a pervert :P) I am over-weight and I hate my legs. But Panchi has some nice legs.

Lady M - Finally saying it because I can't stop myself, I LOVE YOUR ROSHA SIGGY!!!! It is my most FAV Rohan-Isha moment after the finale kiss! eeeppsss!!! <3

Yeah i noticed. She v. Good looking. But i hate it when they put all those pink silk ribbons in her hair. Makes her look like a 5 year old. Btw whatz a siggy yaar?
-Stardust- IF-Rockerz
-Stardust-
-Stardust-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

miss scarlet - Eggjacktly!!! It is not good to drag Juhi's name in it. All the double entendres and risqu talk with Juhi about "coming first" was tasteless IMO.

Mais - Thank you Ma'am! R.com was one of my favorite serials. They just don't make like those anymore *sighs*

Lol that cuming joke was really popular when i was in school. I find all those double meaning jokes really funny. But if they are tarnishing someone's rep then i dont approve.
lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Lady M - MINE TOO! God! They just don't make such stuff anymore! I was so waiting/hoping for a second season! Mummy! T__T

Scarlet - I kind like the ribbons :P Make her look more girly! Siggy is short for signature. In other word edits! The creation gallery is full of siggies! :D

LadyMcbeth

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index