-Stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awee todayz rahi scenes were just brilliant. Ranveer really really cares about panchi. The way he shouted at bobby really proved how much important she is to him. I really had a smile on my face all the time looking at the hospital scene.
To tell the truth i am not a rahi fan. RV and panchi really didnt connect with me until today. But now i love them
I feel cvs are ruining their beautiful relationship by moving the track too fast. I really want them 2 be friends for a while. And what is all that crap about rv suddenly getting serious about some girl? Is it so easy 4 ranveer to change his ways? I dont think so. I wish cvs didnt show panchi having a crush on him and losing weight and all for him. Makes her seem a little desperate. I dont like panchi like this. Hope she comes back to her senses and we get to see more of their beautiful relationship :)
Edited by missscarlet - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I agree with you miss scarlet! I don't like the state Panchi has put herself into. She's already pining about him as if she's head over heels in love with him... her frequent heartbreaks and desperate attempts are only going to ruin the beautiful friendship that RV and Panchi share(d)... *sigh* This isn't the time or the place for Panchi to fall in LOWE... I wish they had handled this track better. I ended up feeling sorry for RV actually.
-Stardust- thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

I agree with you miss scarlet! I don't like the state Panchi has put herself into. She's already pining about him as if she's head over heels in love with him... her frequent heartbreaks and desperate attempts are only going to ruin the beautiful friendship that RV and Panchi share(d)... *sigh* This isn't the time or the place for Panchi to fall in LOWE... I wish they had handled this track better. I ended up feeling sorry for RV actually.

You are correct yaar this is not the time or place to fall in love. Why do u feel sorry 4 RV btw?
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Should I be honest? 

I feel sorry for people like RV who have everything that money can buy except true love and genuine friendship. People are attracted to them due to their charming persona and money (mostly money), but these people are lonely in their real lives. What Panchi doesn't understand is that guys like RV can be with a new girl every night - but are still lonely because she is NOT the one. Her face/name is quickly forgotten and discarded, as used clothes are discarded. Guys like him are scared of commitment - but when they find the ONE, they'll never let her go. But for them to come to that realization takes a long time. 

Here RV is grasping at straws, trying to hold on to his and Panchi's friendship. And Panchi is making a fool of herself by not valuing their friendship/treating it like something more than friendship at this point. It is making RV positively mad and insecure because Panchi is the only girl who has been a steady friend in his life. Unless Panchi understands that fact of RV's life, she cannot expect any commitment from RV. Confused, one-sided love is okay - being desperate is not.

Just my 2 cents ladies ... please don't mind it. 
-Stardust- thumbnail

Wow you put it together beautifully. I can totally see why you feel sorry for him. I just hope panchi becomes a little stronger and realises if a guy has love her. He will. Whether she is fat or thin. Personally i dont think any boy deserves that much attention. Poor girl is risking her health for him.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
agree with what Lady M said. Panchi is really making a fool out of herself like this. CVs are rushing it yaar! I like their friendship more than their potential love story. That can wait! 2-3 months, EASILY! As long as their friendship is not tarnished. But it's going way too fast! I can so predict, Panchi will start liking him, he will reject her, she will be heartbroken, distances will happen, she will find someone, he will realize and then same old boring crap! RaHi are different! Unique! Their story should be handled differently! The destination can be same...the path should be a newer one. Meh, guess I am expecting too much.

And RV does tend to be seriously involved in girls. Like the one he said he would date for at least a month :P Usse bukhar charte utarte rehte hain :P
-Stardust- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mais-

agree with what Lady M said. Panchi is really making a fool out of herself like this. CVs are rushing it yaar! I like their friendship more than their potential love story. That can wait! 2-3 months, EASILY! As long as their friendship is not tarnished. But it's going way too fast! I can so predict, Panchi will start liking him, he will reject her, she will be heartbroken, distances will happen, she will find someone, he will realize and then same old boring crap! RaHi are different! Unique! Their story should be handled differently! The destination can be same...the path should be a newer one. Meh, guess I am expecting too much.

And RV does tend to be seriously involved in girls. Like the one he said he would date for at least a month :P Usse bukhar charte utarte rehte hain :P

Haha i love you bukharwalla comment. Lol. Even i love their friendship more than their p. Relationship. Actually i wanted rv's character to be like barney stinson from himym and panchi to be robin. She would all be interested in her career and not give a damn about boys and all of that crap. I want rv to chase after her. Maybe its because i am a little feminist type but girls who go all desperate for guys really make me cringe. Panchi should really stop acting like this.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am no feminist but seriously, always the girl follows the guy when it comes to best friend into love kinda relationship. Either they should've realized it together or RV should've realized it. Chalo even if Panchi did, I hate the way she wants to be acknowledged by him in a romantic manner! She should've just kept it a secret. Why follow all these chamatkari baba churans just to get his attention? It's ridiculous! :@
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Not to mention the entire gay thing!!! I still didn't understand the need for that - it is not a laughing matter!
-Stardust- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mais-

I am no feminist but seriously, always the girl follows the guy when it comes to best friend into love kinda relationship. Either they should've realized it together or RV should've realized it. Chalo even if Panchi did, I hate the way she wants to be acknowledged by him in a romantic manner! She should've just kept it a secret. Why follow all these chamatkari baba churans just to get his attention? It's ridiculous! :@

Truly ridiculous. There are like a million teenaged girls out there committing the same mistake. Panchi should really focus on herself. If she wants to loose weight thats kool. But she should do it for herself not to atract some guy's attention. She should really be her sweet, charming, kind self and project whats good about her and rv will come crawling towards. But if she keeps up with all this she will end up not only ruining her chances with him but also theit friendship.