Love or Obsession... See page 16 ;) - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
awesome intro 👏 but can't u cont sooner? and i think there's a typo in the intro, is angad 200 or 20 😕
angad 200....hmmm...dal mein kuch kala hai!!!

joke...pls cont soon...sounds VERY different indeed!!! 😉

Originally posted by iqbals4ever

awesome intro 👏 but can't u cont sooner? and i think there's a typo in the intro, is angad 200 or 20 😕

It's not a mistake! 😃

Originally posted by blah_blah

angad 200....hmmm...dal mein kuch kala hai!!!

joke...pls cont soon...sounds VERY different indeed!!! 😉

😉 That's up to you to find out!

Prologue

He stood at the top of the building, looking at the moving city ahead. London. Time has changed and he saw the changes from his eyes. He saw the old Victorian style changed into modern living, he saw the Middle Ages, and he saw the Science invention and what more new technologies changing people lives. He saw his life change over time span of 200 years. He is two hundred years Old. He is Angad, Only Angad.

The moon glistened over him. His shadow danced on the ground. He was no ordinary man; he was different from everyone, because he has a soul. A soul that changed his demeanour into human that made him realized the difference between good and evil but he still is a demon. A fact remains a fact. No matter how good he is, he is not a human anymore. He is a demon.

~{!.~}I am talking to you!~{!/~} The voice yelled at her. ~{!.~}Miss Sharma?~{!/~}

Kripa heard her name calling; she quickly stood up and glanced around to see people starring at her. She now looked at the Professor like expecting the usual lecture. The Professor continued barking at her whilst Kripa listened with a deaf ear. ~{!.~}Save your energy woman~{!/~} she thought. When finally she stopped yelling at her, the Professor eyed her once more time, ~{!.~}Miss Sharma where~{!/~}s the essay that I have assigned you yesterday!~{!/~}

~{!.~}Oh shit~{!/~} she thought, ~{!.~}Professor Hitler, I thought the deadline is tomorrow~{!/~} she replied innocently.~{!/~}

~{!.~}That~{!/~}s it Miss Sharma, follow me towards the Principal office. ~{!.~}

~{!.~}Oh great!~{!/~} she groaned at Professor.

~{!.~}I am sure it is~{!/~} the professor smiled as he lead Kripa outside. Kripa rolled her eyes.

Kripa entered the canteen when she was greeted by familiar voice. Her expression softens from the terrible morning. ~{!.~}Morning Krips~{!/~} he greeted her with a smile.

~{!.~}Hi~{!/~} prithiv~{!/~} she greeted back.

Prithiv is Kripa~{!/~}s best friend. He treats her like a sister and they have come across very difficult terms together. No matter how wrong people thought of them, they were always friends and there for each other.

~{!.~}What was that about?~{!/~} he asked

~{!.~}Oh, the usual~{!/~} she replied

~{!.~}Kripa, you need to sort this out, if you keep going on like this, you~{!/~}ll fail and then you won~{!/~}t be able to go to university or get a good job~{!/~} he replied concerned.

~{!.~}Let~{!/~}s grab some lunch first then we~{!/~}ll talk about it besides I am starving!~{!/~}

Prithiv grinned ~{!.~}When aren~{!/~}t you!~{!/~}

~{!.~}Prithiv!~{!/~} Kripa wined.

They both enter the food court and grabbed the tray and stood in a line. Kripa helped herself from the salad bar whilst prithiv got fast food. They both paid their amount and went to the table of two.

~{!.~}So what happened this time of not doing your work?~{!/~} he asked

Kripa played with her Salad with her fork. ~{!.~}Oh no, don~{!/~}t tell you have been having those weird dreams again!~{!/~}

Kripa nodded.

~{!.~}Krips, how long is this gonna continue? You know it~{!/~}s not real. Besides I know why this happens, you should stop watching the horror movies at night!~{!/~}

~{!.~}Prithiv, it~{!/~}s not because movies, it~{!/~}s real! Why doesn~{!/~}t anyone believe me?~{!/~}

~{!.~}Because they think you~{!/~}ve gone mad!~{!/~}

~{!.~}What about you?~{!/~} she asked looking at him win the eye.

~{!.~}I don~{!/~}t know krips, who thought there were monster in the real world and I think you need help! Maybe it will solve your problems.~{!/~}

Kripa sighed and gave up in trying to explain what she dreamt was true. All dreams that she has were always true, it gave her sign of warning. ~{!.~}O.K Prithiv, I believe you know maybe those are fake dreams~{!/~} she lied.

Prithiv is unsure whether to take it or not, ~{!.~}See that~{!/~}s the spirit. Cheer up~{!/~}. Kripa forced a smile~{!-~}

Kripa ran through the graveyard at night as fast as she could. She looked back to see the two men were still following her. She ran as fast as she could. Kripa was walking back home from the club at night when suddenly the two men began following her. She made sure of this by changing some roads and taking turns in the street but still there were here. She then turned into a run. She tripped over something and fell hard on the ground.

~{!.~}Well well what do we have here?~{!/~} a man voice approached her. They looked down at her.

~{!.~}She sure is a nice babe but we can~{!/~}t have her~{!/~} the other man said

~{!.~}She~{!/~}ll make a good food!~{!/~} The first man s said. They both laughed loudly and bent down closer to her. Both men were each side of her. Kripa watched in horror as their faces began to change in a demon; their eyes were yellow like a cat. Their teeth grow out of their mouth with a sharp edge like a knife, revealing their fangs. They were vampires!

They came closer and dug their fangs on her neck from both sides. Kripa screamed loudly and struggled. With strong force she pushed them by punching them and ran away quickly as possible.

She ran quickly as possible, behind her she could hear them running after. She came across her college building, quickly ran in throwing the doors open. She then went into the library screaming for help. She saw the librarian at the desk. She quickly went up to them, ~{!.~}Help me,~{!/~} she cried.

The librarian gave one look at her and understood what she meant. He disappeared inside the door that says ~{!.~}Only staff~{!/~}. After few minutes he came with a dusty old golden book. He handed it to her.

Confused she took it, ~{!.~}No I don~{!/~}t need a boo~{!-!/~}

~{!.~}Please, it may help!~{!/~} the librarian cried.

Kripa couldn~{!/~}t read the title but she blow the dust and in bold black text it said, ~{!.~}Vampyres~{!/~}

O.K guys this is the prologue. Tell me how did you like it? COMMENT PLEASE and no ~{!.~}Continue soon~{!/~} or ~{!.~}cont soon~{!/~} etc.

Should I stop writing Hum ko tum se pyaar hai? Because no one seems to be reading it as I have updated it!

Love

Sanya

that was awesum 👏 😆 😆 hahaha is angad a vamp 😆 lol sounds interesting..cont sooon
himani 😛

Originally posted by Sour Skittles

that was awesum 👏 😆 😆 hahaha is angad a vamp 😆 lol sounds interesting..cont sooon
himani 😛

I know, isn't it different and interesting! Some thing interesting is on it's way! 😉 Which is the main story line! 😃

wow ...👏👏 wat a grrrt writter u r  👏 u've contd ur 4 ffs ..dats jus unbelieveable..its mus b my lucky day ..  😃😛  tnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.....   so  much ..😳 ..btw if u r cont..ing all of dem ..den me was wondering r u gonna con soldier 2 😳😉 ..kkk was exp u 2 cont it 😳 godd m so obssesed wid dat 1 😆...plzzz try 2 cont dat 1 2oo...😛 if not 2day den 2moro 😳 
It sounds great and very different! Do cont. soon!
ok... i guess now the 200 age thing makes senses now that i know angad may be a vamp and just mite eat kripa up when he meets her (hope not... ur not going to make that one of ur twists r u???? r u??) 😕 😆 anywayz awesome prologue cont soon plz!!!!!!! 👏