Hitler Didi

Zara bhabhi (Page 5)

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by light_28

Originally posted by Earnshaw

Don't stress your brain so much.If Zara is Rati,than humare Veer bhaiya,Sumit door kahin nahe honge!When Zara has entered the story,how can Veer,i.e.,Rishi be far away?
No matter how much Ill Bedi wants to spread this potion of sadism,she'll  have to bring Indira and Rishi together, to save her show,because 'the show must go on'.Besides,the magic potion called 'love'always wins over hatred.
@PINK : Arpita, awesum words ! Yes Veer-Zara is going on in HD Wink..

Now that rishi has hit the pole and gone unconscious.. I wish Zara helps him and brings him at her place and rishi is look-alike of zara's dead husband VeerROFL..so zara's family again claims rishi as Veer and Veer-Zara are forced to accept each other ! Rishi toh phirWackoEmbarrassed Hows my height of imagination LOL

iam mesmerized,koi bharosa nehi hai inka

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Earnshawratibob007nutan7

nutan7 IF-Dazzler
nutan7
nutan7

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 26nightingale

I have  many reasons

Reason no 1.

If she is Indira, she comes to see her daughter or live with her daughter at least once or more times in these 8 years.

Then might have shown love and affection to Indu...a bond between Indu and Zara...and Indu recognizes Zara and her family including her Bhabhi.

Unless Cvs shows that Indira lost her memory.Wink

Cvs does not think so much asyyou think

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007

ananyasbs12 Groupbie
ananyasbs12
ananyasbs12

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
ur r right i am also confussed about this.for honest when i heard this thing i am very sad but i think this BHABHI JAAN means sisterSmile
Angevil786 IF-Rockerz
Angevil786
Angevil786

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Well belong to me Zara i Indira but after her coma she has a memory loss..so maybe she got married again i hope not but CV knows..
hebasamiya IF-Dazzler
hebasamiya
hebasamiya

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
waiting for suspense to clear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007

liesl IF-Sizzlerz
liesl
liesl

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Chill maar neha it's indira onlyWink
Kyoki jo Indra ko bhabhi bulati hai vo koi actress nahi thi, in fact mujhe wo extra lag rahi thiEmbarrassed
Agar Zara ki family dikhani hi thi to HD wale well known actors leteEmbarrassed,vaise bhi new entries ke lie PH walon ke paas enough money haiLOL

Agar uss lady ne Zara ko bhabhi kaha hai to iske peeche kuch na kuch twist to hai boss, but i'm sure Zara is Indu1 onlyWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007nutan7

-Neha04- IF-Sizzlerz
-Neha04-
-Neha04-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonie3

Chill maar neha it's indira onlyWink
Kyoki jo Indra ko bhabhi bulati hai vo koi actress nahi thi, in fact mujhe wo extra lag rahi thiEmbarrassed
Agar Zara ki family dikhani hi thi to HD wale well known actors leteEmbarrassed,vaise bhi new entries ke lie PH walon ke paas enough money haiLOL

Agar uss lady ne Zara ko bhabhi kaha hai to iske peeche kuch na kuch twist to hai boss, but i'm sure Zara is Indu1 onlyWink
i know sonie dear wo indira hai par iss ila ji ka bharosa nahi hai na kab kya dikhade pata hai na suddanly shweta ai or rishi or shweta ki shadi bhi hogayi yaha kuch aisa ki to.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007liesl

Go to top