Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnkitalovesHD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I dont know what is up ad I dont like spending too much time predicting. Its spoils the story for me. I like to be kept in suspense. πŸ˜† For now we know this is a different person, a cop and a married woman. Its like reading a story. Its never fun to read when you know the ending. πŸ˜‰ So amaze me Ila ji.πŸ˜†Edited by AnkitalovesHD - 11 years ago
26nightingale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 I guess she is not Indira

-Neha04- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 26nightingale

I guess she is not Indira

but app ko aisa kyu lagata hai ki indira nahi hai.
26nightingale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
  I have  many reasons

Reason no 1.

If she is Indira, she comes to see her daughter or live with her daughter at least once or more times in these 8 years.

Then might have shown love and affection to Indu...a bond between Indu and Zara...and Indu recognizes Zara and her family including her Bhabhi.

Unless Cvs shows that Indira lost her memory.πŸ˜‰

nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If Zara is not Indira, then I am not interested in Rishi Zara meet. according to me ,Then Zara has same status that of Shweta. rather sweta is preferred to her as at leat she loves rishi and surrogate mother of his child. still mind is not accepting Sweta . I want Indira back .let Zara be the  Indira . ready to accept any blooper also. there r all so many.no harm having one more.til the end of yesterdays's episode every thing was enjoyable. but lastly when heard Zara is a Bhabhi means a married woman and 12 years in Mumbai. everything turned in sorrow. Cvs let us  forget this. all Hdian will pardon you for the same. 
hebasamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hope soon zara come face to face with rishi 
....Diya.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I m totally blank  no comments...

sun. thumbnail

No doubt Zara is Indira Sharama

-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MultiPAULOMI

I think zara is indu's look alike and she is dead and as may be indira's memory has lost,she has been considered as zara or she is deliberately maki ng everyone believe that she is zara

May be you are rightπŸ˜†
nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think ye bhabhi and 12 year ai blooper hoga
waise bhi HD cvs ki ginati thidi kacchi hi hai. yad hai.
1. Indira said at
her age 25yrs +( butnot completed 26)that when she was at 20 .she arranged munna ki shadi, that meansin 5 years  munna got 9 yeasr old Beta (Isshan )
2. thik se yad nahi. kintu Inder ka SN chhodana aur Indu ka age isme bhi  aisehi galati cvs ne ki thi.
to 12 sal ka count galatise aaya hoga
3. kisi auratko hum bhahi ya didi kahate hai. didi to Indira hai ,isiliye Zara bhabhi ho gai without any thought
baki kuz nahi
 agar cvs zara ko Indira banake rishise milate hai to chalo ham CVs ko maf kar de.