Pavitra Rishta

new segment- no hope for ARVI

pp29 Senior Member
pp29
pp29

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
So guys see this new SBS link -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swej8oHbGG4&feature=share

Clearly Purvi has sacrificed because she gets Ovi to the house. They are crying so much that I am sure there is no twist except exposing Savita. But Arjun-Ovi marriage has happened for sure. So I would suggest no use to wait with baited breath for some miraculous twist in the tale. Purvi will now be Arjuns' second wife whenever that happens. There is no use to such a story cuz obv nothing is "pavitra" in this whole circus of a tale anymore. 

Seeing the 3 Karanjkar ladies hug I wanted to yell loudly. Why fall in love and make men puppets when all you ever do is stick to your mother's pallu, cry buckets, make other's lives miserable and just go round and round in your own stupid heads. Just make a pact that you three will live with each other like nuns and no need for man in your life. Stay with each other and please leave other men alone. 

Now if they show Archana Manav wedding at 50 years old, that will be the last straw in this crappy show. I urge everyone to stop watching the cock-a-doodle drama and get something more productive to do. Or watch Balika Vadhu because at the least it shows some good positivity. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

K9040excelsa7Arvifan--Jenelle--AshlaikashermaFireLordPhoenix

pp29 Senior Member
pp29
pp29

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
It would have been waayyy better if Arjun and the Deshmukh's never came to India. Everyone would be happy without this incessant pouring down of dukh and tears . Has anyone ever wondered, how inspite of all the villains in this show (Punni, Varsha, Savita) the maximum nonsense and sorrow comes from Karanjkar ladies? Punni, Varsha, Savita are all happy in their lives and the mahaan archu-purvi are always going to be the ones causing maximum damage in everyone's lives. I actually just dislike Archu-Purvi now. Fall in love, create trouble in your own love life with a hathoda, make the men cry and ruin their lives ( manav had to separate from wife, move to canada and bring up three children alone with a psychotic mother in tow) and Arjun ( who will now have to be married to a girl he doesn't love and live a loveless life) . 

Savita caused issues, I agree, but if Archu had been a normal human being and confronted her and told Manav the truth before hand, at least they wouldn;t be in such a situation. But Madame Archana decided to be great and sacrifice for Sachu but now she will forget her promise (as usual) and go marry Manav because of Purvi? Any sense of self-respect? after all the abuse she has received from mother-in-law and daughters and son, she will still besharam ki tarah go and marry manav, forgetting Purvi behind? Waah! 

Punni caused ripples and doubts in Ovi's mind against Purvi. Purvi knows that if your own cousin sister can make an MMS and send to everyone, she is obviously not worth calling family. But in one meeting, Purvi the great forgives her villanious cruel sister and decides to trust her again. And when Ovi comes and tells her all this, she does not tell anyone about it, decides to make senseless decisions herself and hey guess what let's pass on the groom to my sister, because that's how Ekta rolls! What kind of nonsense is that? 

All in all, Karanjkar ladies and their sanskaars are worse than Ovi's spoilt ill mannered behavior, Punni's scheming jealous mind or Savita's psychotic possessiveness for her son. At least, they act liek villains and do it. These sanskaari ladies act mahaan but still manage to ruin everyone's lives around them. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

K9040

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index