Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

mission Akash ka varta (Page 12)

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Akash pay bharta!!ROFL

Owning to the dangers of extreme food poisoning and distaste, I am not gonna make Akash ka bharta.. but I will make Akash PAY bharta. Akash ka bharta would mean instant death for all the people who even taste it even for one bite and lawsuits for all the chefsLOL so would rather make an Akash pay bharta! Okay so here's the recipe:

1. Take one full sized bone-full Akash (like in recipes there is boneless chicken, in my recipe there is a bone-full Akash). Make sure the Majnu's bones are in tact cause you must have the fun of breaking them yourselves Evil Smileotherwise most of the fun of this recipe will be gone.ROFL

2. Now crush him with a rolling pin... we are not using shoes or hammers or other such materials for fear of contaminating the already contaminated food more with germs.ROFL.. Crush till you hear the shatter of bones... however make sure all the blood has been completely drained out before otherwise we are more apt to see a Majnu ka pasta instead of Majnu par bharta.

3. Now create a topping bharta... take all the grinded red chilli powder in your kitchen and add some water to it and then put them in whatever vegetable you desire to be poisoned with. Take for example a brinjal and fill with up with this sauce and put it up with on top of Akash's skull... balancing it might be hard but eventually you'll get it and make sure you fill it to the top so some of it seeps out on top of Majnu miyan!

Here you go!... Akash pay bharta is all ready to serve!!ROFLROFL
Hope you liked the recipe Jarin!

Edited by mahi0809 - 07 September 2012 at 8:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jarin04..IshqShava..

Jarin04 IF-Sizzlerz
Jarin04
Jarin04

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
@ mahi bhai wah keya kamal ki recipe banayai hai. lekin maine toh ye Akash ka varta dek ki cvs ke liye banayi. no harm meant to my fellow IF membersROFL. waise mujhe bone crashing part sabse jayada funny laga. just imagine i am crashing my dushman's bone. mai toh powder ki tarha smooth karne wali hu akash ki bone ko. md yup i liked the recipeWink

Edited by Jarin04 - 07 September 2012 at 11:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverAngel-

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jarin04

@ mahi bhai wah keya kamal ki recipe banayai hai. lekin maine toh ye Akash ka varta dek ki cvs ke liye banayi. no harm meant to my fellow IF membersROFL. waise mujhe bone crashing part sabse jayada funny laga. just imagine i am crashing my dushman's bone. mai toh powder ki tarha smooth karne wali hu akash ki bone ko. md yup i liked the recipeWink

Glad you liked it... we should parose it to the CVs lol... this is the 2nd bharta I'm making in my life... first was of Shyaam from IPKKND and now its of Akash... poor guy...
Main nay bharta banaya... aap bhartay ki chutni banao with the constant bone crushing!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jarin04

Go to top