Forgive Jagya - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
By thinking to take help from Anandi,Jagya, in his need to earn forgiveness again 
failed to see beyond his pain ...he didn't think of the pain Anandi will go through 
if he goes in front of her especially at this crucial period of time in her life...the pain 
her family and shiv wanted to protect her from, by hiding the truth of his return...
       As BS said his actions always are rooted in selfishness somewhere or the other and
are also impulsive...To gain any forgiveness Jagya should first learn to understand and
respect others feelings and emotions and learn to put them first over his...

i was feeling a bit bad for jaggya when he fell on his fathers feet but when he says he would speak to anandi, i felt disdusted at him...he has always used Anandi for his personal gains and wants to do the same now..such a cheapster...especially when he saw Anandi  getting engaged to Shiv!!
Where is Shiv aka collector shahib when we need him.   And what is CM trying to imply when she says "abhi der nahi hui".  She does not even know what Anandi went through,   Why is she butting in?   Why does she want Anandi to think about going back to her first husband Jagiya - a guy who cannot stop abusing Anandi any chance he gets.   

Jagya does not deserve forgiveness, what he did to Anandi was unforgivable.  he not only hurt her but blamed her things she had not done, like trying to break him and Gauri.  Anandi should not forgive him, and she should realise the Shiv is the perfect partner for her. she should move on in live and marry Shiv.
itni saari galtiyan ko itni jaldi maafi? to har insaan bas galtiyan karta rahega aur maafi maangata rahega. jagya ko bilkul maafi nahi milni chahiye. 😡😡
Why should we forgive him so quick ? My answer for forgiving Jagya topic will be same as DS's terrific answer to Jagya about not forgiving .. She just stole the show today.. OMG !

Jagya is worth pitying atm.. Let him repent n rectify his mistakes, then we will consider !
I think the saying after thursday episode gives perfect answer whether forgive him or not...
Usne jo kiya hein ek baar maafi mangne se hospital mein padhe rehene se usse maaf kar dena aur woh saare cheeze vul jana itna asaan nehin hein...