Balika Vadhu

Forgive Jagya

vanel_g thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Jagya is repenting for all his mistakes. 

I think he should be forgiven and allowed into the haveli.
I know he hurted the Singh family alot.. But one should a chance to Jagya. 

But i stress Anandi should not forgive for what he has done and should go ahead with Shiv.

Whats say...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HI30 thumbnail
jagya has to work very hard to be forgiven by everyone. merely saying sorry wld nt help. he has to help others selflessly  and shld start thinking abt others also. only then he cld b 4given. he was laadla of his family once bt nw he shld understand his mistakes truely and seriously and shld realise that sm wounds take mch time 2 heal.
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: HI30

jagya has to work very hard to be forgiven by everyone. merely saying sorry wld nt help. he has to help others selflessly  and shld start thinking abt others also. only then he cld b 4given. he was laadla of his family once bt nw he shld understand his mistakes truely and seriously and shld realise that sm wounds take mch time 2 heal.

Well said! πŸ‘

mythical thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
NO WAY... am completely against any jagdish jaap... no forgiveness... plz return him back to his pizza madam and they can make mini katora and pizza slices (babies)... he should not be allowed to enter the house... ek gandi machli poore talaab ko ganda kar deti hai... good riddance to bad rubbish.
the actor is doing a fantastic jobπŸ‘.
vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Taking the support of one person, who he should have supported, won't make him any better...He fell even low, after his thoughts that Anandi has always supported me, even had taken a shot for him, so she will deffinately listen and if she forgives him and tells everyone, then they will forgive him for sure...Man, I would say, if he knows so much then how can he even go face Anandi...She has done so much for him, still instead of supporting her, he left her without the support...! He should not even have thought to take support of Anandi, as he knows that she is engaged and he has no relationship to him...He broke every relationship, with his very own hand, and still wants her support when he needs it...! That is selfishness on his part...! No, Jagya doesn't deserve forgiveness...! Edited by vamita - 11 years ago
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First he should be made to earn his daily bread-- do waqt ki roti kamaane ka responsibility..

Has he ever in his lifetime until now 😲, earned a single penny-- all along lived on his dadisa's,  parents' money, then Gauri's πŸ˜‘, and now wants cushy life back and nothing else
DMfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay I agree if forgiving , giving another chance extra... BUT ONLY AFTER  one realises his mistake.

Jagat has not realised his mistake. He is looking for an easy way out. First he wanted out from Anandi, so he went to Gouri. Family got angry . Broke all ties, but still for money he kept coming back to Anandi.

A&G lost their child & who was blamed Anandi .

Now he realised Gouri has lied to him, so again he is blaming Gouri for all his mistakes.

Gosh this boy needs to MAN UP & take responsibilty for his actions. Instead he's out begging for forgiveness. So he can get a family, money, name etc .

All the above things have to be Earned & can't be handed to you on a platter , just becuase you are their son
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Jab ghar wale hi forgive nehi karte ,to hum aur tum hote koun hai?πŸ˜†
mmishra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am socked on his IQ level?? All he understood from DS's words that to take Anandi's help to get family forgivenessπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.  Gosh how did he become Doctor?🀒🀒

And CM is giving lecture to Anandi ki abhi bhi kuchh bigra nahee hai.😑.. What about Anandi's self-respect? Sach aurat hee aurat ki sabse bari dushman  hoti hai.😑
jagspaddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Forgive and him??? Kabhi nahi 😲