How many with me on the Virat March?

Posted: 11 years ago

Remember studying about Gandhi's Dandi March to protest against the salt tax during British rule? 

See my analogy:

Dandi March = Virat March

Salt tax = Butchering Virat's Character

British raaj = CVs

What do you say we should also do something similar to protest against Virat's character butchering of the CVs?

If they show one more episode with dumb Virat, I seriously am going to lose it!

PS. No offence to anyone...  I respect Gandhi a lot.. Just take this post in the sense it is written... 

I'm with you.

I''ll do whatever it takes to treat these diseased CV's.

They need help.

im with you Sonu, bring it on.

We need to take care of Sid malhotra first.
i am with u .

hamaari maangein puri karo !!!
I'm wid u!! Cmon now giv virat his imp cvs...
I 'm with u sonu  
I am with u...can't bear the continued butchering after today's episode 
With u obviously!!! The chuttki gets more dialogues & screenspace than the 6 foot Virat!! So sarcastic indeed!!! Protest Zindabad!!

I'm full on with u partner 👍🏼

Bolo kab aur kahaan?

Anything to get MY VIRAAT BACK.
Hum tumhare saath hain !!!
Stop Butchering Virat's role !!!
Gosh seriously if they continue this till the ME , I'm sure I'll hate the CVs more than the Indians hating Brits .
Kushal's acting is so great , they are so not using it .
Somehow the Sisters manage to take all the light . First during the Virman track Karan wasn't getting much screen space now when he is Kusha is left behind .
The CVs should know how to balance the limelight such that each of the four gets equal of it .

I'm with you yaar..!!!
After each passing epi,I have lots to appreciate for everyone other than Virat..what did cv's made of his character..arre babba..atleast give him one proper scene..just one proper scene..I'm tired of seeing him as a probe standing in the background..and I feel like beating up the dialog writer who give Virat dialogs..''That's a very great news''..bas??that's it..???that's the reaction of Virat when he hears that there is someone to save Maanvi from deathbed..Seriously cv's..!I'm missing badly my old Virat..Can't they give atleast a 2 min VirMan scene when Jeevika sends Virat to her room to take Maanvi to her room..!?I donno whether I should happy to see some amazing scenes in the epi or to feel sad watching one of my fav character in the show being butchered like hell...!

Phew!Let out my frustation after watching today's epi..!Edited by AshhLuvVirman - 11 years ago