Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Love and trust blooming in hatred (Page 7)

mtina0207 Goldie
mtina0207
mtina0207

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pnars

Completely agree with you.

I just saw the episode and it feels like Arnav and Khushi are growing closer to each other with every episode...there is a tempest raging around them. The family is questioning Arnav's decisions, Dadi is badmouthing Khushi openly, the threat of Garima meeting Dadi looms, the "pheres" are still not done, Shyam's return is imminent...

and yet...

their love for each other manifests itself in a thousand ways. Little gestures like the kiss on the forehead, or cleaning up the vase, to say "I love you". Sitting together on the chaise lounge for a minute to catch a breath to say "I understand what you're going through". "Mat jao" to say "I need you".

Kudos to the entire team!

wow beautifully written...putiing this across on the HTAI

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04

mtina0207 Goldie
mtina0207
mtina0207

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan30

In the mess that ipkknd has dragged itself in, the maturity and love growing tenfolds between arnav and khushi is making my heart warm.  I am happy with the way the CVs are building arnav and khushi's relationship even if they are not doing justice to the rest of the story.  I would have been double happy if there was final legal bond between the two and khushi could stay with arnav to support him and love him at all times.  Marriage being stopped means anything can happen now.  khushi is still her usual self.  Will tend to sacrifice if she feels the need and I am really scared of that. 

I am not happy with one thing between the two.  Arnav not liberating khushi from all the wrongs that she is accused of.  He loves her so much and he knows that RM members are showing disrespect to her.  He should tell everyone what made khushi accept the contract marriage, what transpired on payash wedding day which made arnav himself to have the contract marriage with khushi.  The conversation between arnav and shyam is the final proof that will shut anyone's mouth forever.  Why that is not being shown ? 

ur guess is as good as mine dear...i was thinking it was high time that they revealed this,...but CVs wud have thought of something/...
also possibility is that once ASR says the reason..people will then ask him for proof as to how he dissolved Khushi from the blame...he cant very well say his heart says so...may be he will need the proof...
what still amazes me...is that the Baby cot is taken away and there was that fake will paper...where is that gone...why is that not coming in open
bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mtina0207

In the mess that ipkknd has dragged itself in, the maturity and love growing tenfolds between arnav and khushi is making my heart warm.  I am happy with the way the CVs are building arnav and khushi's relationship even if they are not doing justice to the rest of the story.  I would have been double happy if there was final legal bond between the two and khushi could stay with arnav to support him and love him at all times.  Marriage being stopped means anything can happen now.  khushi is still her usual self.  Will tend to sacrifice if she feels the need and I am really scared of that. 

I am not happy with one thing between the two.  Arnav not liberating khushi from all the wrongs that she is accused of.  He loves her so much and he knows that RM members are showing disrespect to her.  He should tell everyone what made khushi accept the contract marriage, what transpired on payash wedding day which made arnav himself to have the contract marriage with khushi.  The conversation between arnav and shyam is the final proof that will shut anyone's mouth forever.  Why that is not being shown ? 

ur guess is as good as mine dear...i was thinking it was high time that they revealed this,...but CVs wud have thought of something/...
also possibility is that once ASR says the reason..people will then ask him for proof as to how he dissolved Khushi from the blame...he cant very well say his heart says so...may be he will need the proof...
what still amazes me...is that the Baby cot is taken away and there was that fake will paper...where is that gone...why is that not coming in open

I feel will paper was forgotten by the CVs or we have to assume Shyam took it when he cleared all proofs against him before arnav was rescued.

mtina0207

mtina0207 Goldie
mtina0207
mtina0207

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mtina0207

I feel will paper was forgotten by the CVs or we have to assume Shyam took it when he cleared all proofs against him before arnav was rescued.

possible but seriously yaar...as of now i will be just too happy if these two tie the knot and get legal clearance
viv04 Senior Member
viv04
viv04

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged

In the mess that ipkknd has dragged itself in, the maturity and love growing tenfolds between arnav and khushi is making my heart warm. I am happy with the way the CVs are building arnav and khushi's relationship even if they are not doing justice to the rest of the story. I would have been double happy if there was final legal bond between the two and khushi could stay with arnav to support him and love him at all times. Marriage being stopped means anything can happennow. khushi is still her usual self. Will tend to sacrifice if she feels the need and I am really scared of that.

</div><div>
I am not happy with one thing between the two. Arnav not liberating khushi from all the wrongs that she is accused of. He loves her so much and he knows that RM members are showing disrespect to her. He should tell everyone what made khushi accept the contract marriage, what transpired on payash wedding day which made arnav himself to have the contract marriage with khushi. The conversation between arnav and shyam is the final proof that will shut anyone's mouth forever. Why that is not being shown ?

The mess you are talking about is a very important point. With the help of this mess in the background, the CVs have been successful in gradually developing this love story. During kidnap phase A overcame the MU and both realized their love for each other. This love still blossomed later with a mourning Anji in the background. Now their bonding is at it's peak inspite of the storm. Arhi have a common goal, they are fighting together, in the process trust and understanding is building further and they are emerging stronger. Adversity can bring best or the worst out of us. In case of Arhi it's the best, as they are not giving up. Recently they did not get screen space quantity wise, but quality wise the CVs have handled the portrayal of the growth of their relationship very delicately and beautifully.
These are the same reasons why we can't have the same sweet old IPK as upto Payash wedding. They had to complicate the tracks one way or the other to develop the story.
Briefly A is not disclosing their wedding secret for various reasons. No proof against Shyam. His own exposure as the forced marriage is a huge crime on his part. Social stigma against Khushi and the list goes on. Ultimately everything willcome out.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mtina0207deejagi

NAFISA09 IF-Dazzler
NAFISA09
NAFISA09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Perfect post... well written loved SARUN as always...

mtina0207

roshaan IF-Dazzler
roshaan
roshaan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Feels bad for asr his family is also sum how bout his decision poor boy i hate dadi n shyam

mtina0207

deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
I loved it when Khushi just started picking up the broken pieces. She did not even asked him any questions which would have been a lip service. She knows taht he is hurt, (too deep) by his sisters request. And she also knows that he doesn't share his sorrow ith anyone else. So she simply satred clearing the signs of his frustration, there by indicating that, come what may, I am there to support you even without questioning your decision. He understood that very well. the moment eh saw her, it was liek a cool breeze over the open wound, with a soothing power. He just joined his hands in collecting the brokn pieces.

Somw how, it lloks like a symbolism of Khushi started picking up the broken relations of Arnav's family, one by one and with her support arnav will bring everyone together.

But some how, the way things are happening and the way dadi called Khushi the other lady (comparing her to the other lady in her son's life), I have a nagging feeling that she might question this to Arnav, or in fit of her zidd, Anjali might that why punish only Shyam why not Kushi. If Shyam can't stay in the mansion, the same law should be applicable to Khushi as well. Something on those lines...what will happen then? whta will Arnav do if he has been cghallenged to either accept Shyam in to the family or else leave Khushi from the family? Don't gmnash your teeth, but some how for the last 2 - 3 days, I have been scared of this developement...

Will Khushi take the decision for Arnav???????????

jaya

mtina0207

Go to top