Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Love and trust blooming in hatred (Page 6)

mtina0207 Goldie
mtina0207
mtina0207

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

reserved...will be back in morning

edit -

Oh the sorrow and the love. I just loved that two minutes of Arnav and Khushi on the recliner'The boy is so lonely and he knows that only this gal can give him the peace the conmfort that he needs'.her just being around is the semblance for him. The peace, the thought that all is gonna be well as long as she is there.

awww MAT JAO !!!! that's the whole scenario for Anji too "MAT JAO, shyamji Tongue mat jaoTongue, chup chup ke milte raho, teenagers ke jaise, mat jaoTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue"

kaisa laga, bolo, tells tellsLOL

Oh Rush...Shyam...early in the morning...well when anjali says that i think she is talking more out of desperation...7 months of celebacy will surely take its toll yaar...now that no baby to stop...Itna to banta hai yaar
     what say tells tells

Edited by mtina0207 - 06 September 2012 at 11:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri

SmitaCletus Senior Member
SmitaCletus
SmitaCletus

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
hi this is the first time I'm posting. But that was a beautiful analysis.
Couldn't stop myselfSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mtina0207rushshri

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mtina0207

edit -

Oh the sorrow and the love. I just loved that two minutes of Arnav and Khushi on the recliner'The boy is so lonely and he knows that only this gal can give him the peace the conmfort that he needs'.her just being around is the semblance for him. The peace, the thought that all is gonna be well as long as she is there.

awww MAT JAO !!!! that's the whole scenario for Anji too "MAT JAO, shyamji Tongue mat jaoTongue, chup chup ke milte raho, teenagers ke jaise, mat jaoTongue"

Oh Rush...Shyam...early in the morning...well when anjali says that i think she is talking more out of desperation...7 months being celebacy will surely take its toll yaar...now that no baby to stop...Itna to banta hai yaar
     what say tells tells

sharaing this in my htaiEmbarrassed

mtina0207

mtina0207 Goldie
mtina0207
mtina0207

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mtina0207

edit -

awww MAT JAO !!!! that's the whole scenario for Anji too "MAT JAO, shyamji Tongue mat jaoTongue, chup chup ke milte raho, teenagers ke jaise, mat jaoTongue"

Oh Rush...Shyam...early in the morning...well when anjali says that i think she is talking more out of desperation...7 months being celebacy will surely take its toll yaar...now that no baby to stop...Itna to banta hai yaar
     what say tells tells

sharaing this in my htaiEmbarrassed

WOW...hahahah...even anjali can push gutter thoughts... Link do...

Edited by mtina0207 - 06 September 2012 at 11:32pm
mtina0207 Goldie
mtina0207
mtina0207

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmitaCletus

hi this is the first time I'm posting. But that was a beautiful analysis.
Couldn't stop myselfSmile

Thanks a ton dear...appreciate the effort...welcome aboard and keep posting   

pnars Senior Member
pnars
pnars

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with you.

I just saw the episode and it feels like Arnav and Khushi are growing closer to each other with every episode...there is a tempest raging around them. The family is questioning Arnav's decisions, Dadi is badmouthing Khushi openly, the threat of Garima meeting Dadi looms, the "pheres" are still not done, Shyam's return is imminent...

and yet...

their love for each other manifests itself in a thousand ways. Little gestures like the kiss on the forehead, or cleaning up the vase, to say "I love you". Sitting together on the chaise lounge for a minute to catch a breath to say "I understand what you're going through". "Mat jao" to say "I need you".

Kudos to the entire team!

mtina0207

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

In the mess that ipkknd has dragged itself in, the maturity and love growing tenfolds between arnav and khushi is making my heart warm.  I am happy with the way the CVs are building arnav and khushi's relationship even if they are not doing justice to the rest of the story.  I would have been double happy if there was final legal bond between the two and khushi could stay with arnav to support him and love him at all times.  Marriage being stopped means anything can happen now.  khushi is still her usual self.  Will tend to sacrifice if she feels the need and I am really scared of that. 

I am not happy with one thing between the two.  Arnav not liberating khushi from all the wrongs that she is accused of.  He loves her so much and he knows that RM members are showing disrespect to her.  He should tell everyone what made khushi accept the contract marriage, what transpired on payash wedding day which made arnav himself to have the contract marriage with khushi.  The conversation between arnav and shyam is the final proof that will shut anyone's mouth forever.  Why that is not being shown ? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04mtina0207

RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

that is the only positive out of all this...i just hope that arnav and khushi keep growing as a couple in the middle of all this chaos. i hope their love wins and frankly dadi and anjali can go jump off a cliff because shyam told them too for all i care. 

viv04

Go to top