Love and trust blooming in hatred

mtina0207 Goldie
mtina0207
mtina0207

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Gd...what an episode...

Again the episode compelled me to write

BARUN take a bow...Sanaya...what a support khushi is for arnav

Dadi.,...U make me hate that look the horse way attitude of urs...Nine the fire extinguisher...amazing

ok...lets see what compelled me today to put things into words...

Anjali...fair to you...u need husband...i understand, like ASR needed Khushi and he said mat jao...exactly...a spouse is someone u totally belong to...and ur trust is unconditional...ur need is enormous...specially at the time when its a shared loss..."losing a child" as Anjali is not aware of Shyam's evil...she wants her hubby back...fair to you.,..

But man...we might not like this track...but do we see the kind of acting we getting out of these people

I will talk for arnav...This soul has been fighting for his sister...from everyone...why? coz he is aware of the evil of Shyam...and no one really knows what happened that night between Shyam and Arnav...where shyam confessed his desire for Khushi...he has been holding that disgust in him forever...but today he is shattered...why???? coz he is shattered and what shattered him'..the fact that his sister, who he thought had faith in him, in his decisions'.questioned his decision.

He was the one who became an elder brother to her, he was the one who took care of her, he was the one who fed the entire raizada/mallik clan, he was the one who made their pain his '..

He who smiled when she did..he could do anything for her'and he thought that his sister could see that love of his for her, but that was questioned'.The angst that he showed'.awesome Barun.

Oh the sorrow and the love. I just loved that two minutes of Arnav and Khushi on the recliner'The boy is so lonely and he knows that only this gal can give him the peace the conmfort that he needs'.her just being around is the semblance for him. The peace, the thought that all is gonna be well as long as she is there.

He is angry'wild and he throws the pot'.just in the hope that he can relieve his frustration. And then he sees his saviour'standing at the door'.as if she can hear him his pain

She knows he is in pain'she can see it'.his pathos'she understands him'knows words wont calm him'.she is hesitant coz the man who is betrayed by his own sister, whether she can pacify that ocean of sorrow'.coz for him that's the ultimate betrayal'.lil does she know the plight he would be when he will realise that this is all been plotted against him by his own.

Loved the way Arnav stood up and started collecting the remanants of broken pieces, giving khushi the indication that come what may'she is always welcome and he does not detest her presence. Loved the way he held her hadn, forgetting his sorrow and asking her if she wanted to say something to him'.

Simply fell in love with him when the alone man in him asked her not to go'.the communication of need was so beautiful.

Loved Khushi when she realised that her love needed her and knowing that she cannot stay back, she just gave him her unconditional love just by mere touch'.the scene was beautiful'.she could have held Arnav in her arms'but she surrendered herself to him showing her eternal faith'.Loved that scene'he is still the supreme for her.

Won't touch upon the families distrust on ASR. Not worth the mention of thankless folks.

I am simply loving the way Arnav and Khushi's love is growing. He is understanding her pain'.that small peck on her forehead showed that he will always be by her side. He now understands her'.and that is a wow'.

I just hope we get to see this amazing love grow and fight all the hurdles with aplomb. Coz trust me.,..in this entrie track which is giving us nausea'.the love of these two are the only saviour.

did u guys feel the same...let me know ur feelings good or bad on todays episode

Edited by mtina0207 - 06 September 2012 at 10:00am

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

armegtinanaikuchuramansvasredrobinSumeer2024sakuno1burberry07anjaanichokriprincessep13hrttknbyarshijerriblankmaria1878BrooklynJlilbirdiejd08nandanielilkrup4uxyzsantasambagClaire0206pnarsSmitaCletusnanz_2211sskaug25Josupraipi2011soni_mdcraziefandeeptha93AtyayThrishPlovesArshiviv04bssiarshii143pinku_khushimsleegatahabiba2073...pinky...kutkut12KhushiDMSweta...priyankaaKKKAbarfiak_maggiTinkerfairyAKozsslmay11gopikaajimaloserhearuhiboisecrazymeshasnoreentrishy13peachpieKMH-NASHAzobshehsri7spsharmila1mangalorelazylad8-FauZisubha_rath2004ipkknd06aafanfly_dogRickyBahlsun_shine_girlroshaansanZ_RashS111archanakarshifan2012jessjazzpraseethadipali13arshy4everForever19momo121bepatientKatelyngatheringstormkooltoadudaymanyata07Barundeewani19RaadhiyaaaAnupamaJYshagun_sarunkriti_atharvbhaktiiiAmti4uarshi_karishdeeps_92fan145deejagisigridamaypranayMrDarcyfan--MISHTEE--..Khaleesi..Angel13...Tanu...Mihrimahpriya_86LuvuKhushi-Roshini-seriouspup03-Xpress-

S111 IF-Dazzler
S111
S111

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Nice post Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mtina0207

fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
i dont want ppooojali atalll...i hate her now tht much even one glimpse of her make me angry ...thnx to sarun for making me liking the epi atleast

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sakuno1BrooklynJmtina0207

gowri1712 IF-Rockerz
gowri1712
gowri1712

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Love SARUN
they are simply AWESOME
Hate Hitler daadi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mihrimah

archanak IF-Dazzler
archanak
archanak

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Barun rocked it again today. The angst, pain what he showed was outstanding (for lack of better word to describe). I loved the way he wanted Khushi to stay and could see her pain when he himself is shatterredBig smile I actually loved the entire episodeBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumeer2024BrooklynJmtina0207...Tanu...Mihrimah

Sweta... Goldie
Sweta...
Sweta...

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Loved arnavs mat jao I felt sooo helpless :'(! And then when he kissed her forehead since he knew nothing was in her eye sooomcute! Hated the way dadi is accusing khushi and making her look bad I from of everyone., liked that nani supported arnav and khushi! :) hate anjalis stubbornness! Bless nk too :) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BrooklynJmtina0207dipali13

sun_shine_girl IF-Dazzler
sun_shine_girl
sun_shine_girl

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged

The  pure and unshaken love blossoming between Arnav and Khushi is the only positive point of the show now, the magic of the show lives in these two.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BrooklynJmtina0207

KKKA Goldie
KKKA
KKKA

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
EMM TINA 0207 

FANTASTIC P O V 

I FEEL LOATHING TOWARDS DADI SHE IS A RIGID DUD 

BARUN  IS SIMPLY SUPERB AS ARNAV AND A S R 

SANAYA IS THE ONLY KHUSHI THAT CAN BE NO ONE ELSE CAN PLAY HER EVER 

BOTH  ARE CEMENTING THEIR BOND WITH EACH DAY PASSING