India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

finally dadi said it

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
the kind of situation was going on and past is revealing slowly it's always shown that kushi was indirectly reason for anjali's pain and now khushi's massi is the reason for arnav's mom's suicide story is highly showing theme of that so called ex title of the show which i hate ,anyway finally today dadi said it clearly what is in her mind she called khushi second woman budiya i wanted to kill her seriously it was eww moment her character is so annoying who can't see any truth just supports wrong person,and i think now she will taunt khushi more and force her to bring shyam back, i hate dadi more n more
anyway except that loved arnav khush scene aww he said'maat jao' when arnav asked khushi 'tume kuch kehna tha' i was like omg don't say anytihng about shyam but then their music started in bg and i was relief that ok she won't talk about shyam,cutee were remembering their mehendi scene and then next day khushi arnav scene so emotional she was crying and he understood she was in pain aww,more pain is coming for them poor arshi
well i was expecting arnav to refuse anjali's demand this time knowing shyam's real truth and the way his hatred for shyam is shown recently he is never gonna forgive him,other family members are obvioulsy melting towards anjali's demand and want to bring shyam back,i except arshi scene i loved arnav's expression when anjali was holding him and saying'humne ajj tak tumhari har baat mani hai lekin hamein shyamji lautado' i lovd his shocked and dissapointed expression barun you are great yaar

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

axa90AtyaykarthikazcoolRoslyn1991960bsipkkndsun_shine_girl

vishali990 IF-Dazzler
vishali990
vishali990

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
r

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top